Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ð...What Pissed You Off Today...ð (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28188)

AngelicVampires 07-10-2006 04:14 PM

Ok, here comes my rant...
The more I work at the animal hospital, the more I dislike people. Today, I watched a dog be put down because of thoughtless/cruel/unintelligent people. There's nothing like watching the life leave a dog's eyes to make you angry at peoples' stupidity. I learned that 6 million cats and dogs are put to sleep each year...it really hits homes when you watch it happen to even just one. When you put love and dedication into an animal and then watch it be put into a cadaver bag just because some idiotic human screwed up its life and then decided that the animal could be thrown out like the morning's trash...nothing gets my blood to boil as violently as witnessing what I saw today. :box:

PantyFanatic 07-10-2006 04:51 PM

People should have to serve an apprenticeship in your position and be certified before they are allowed to be a pets provider. :rant:

osuche 07-10-2006 05:05 PM

My boss, who is focused on singlehandedly fucking up the company

lizzardbits 07-10-2006 05:09 PM

I so agree with you PantyFanatic!!

I love life and livingthings so much that it hurts my heart to even kill a spider, let alone cause harm to any animal.

*ok now my rant, which this incident happened at our public pool yesterday. The mother of a young girl was trying to teach her to put her face and head underwater. The mother was doing well until the little girl started to cry that she was scared. The mother got upset and told her repeatedly to "shut up". The little girl cried harder, and the mother threatened to spank the child if she didn't stop crying. (this never made sense to me to do something that normally causes crying to stop the person from crying.) The mother the plugged the girls nose and dunked her, and of course, she came back up coughing and choking from the water she inhaled as she was crying. She cried, and then started screaming that she didn't like that and she was scared. That entire family proceded to leave then.

All I could think of is how scared that little girl will be of water now and some nasty things that I could do to those parents (I am wicked at the revenge game in my head...i just never carry it out)

dicksbro 07-10-2006 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
I washed my truck this morning!

So the new muddy cat paw prints showed up beautifully!

I did my Mazda yesterday. The birds were running out of places to store their poop. :rolleyes2

AngelicVampires 07-23-2006 09:10 PM

I hate men that don't know how to treat women right....it's not rocket science...really...

Fangtasia 07-23-2006 09:15 PM

My kids...again...thoughtless selfish little turds...wait til i get home from work tonight...they best be prepared for the lecture and belt they are gonna get....think rules are there for everyone else but them....lets just cruise through life not giving a shit about anyone else...yeah right...wake up call coming right up!

mildy kinky cpl 07-23-2006 10:35 PM

nothings' really pissed us off, but just a bit of a gggrrrr.
we've only just found this site. the annoying thing is .... that the kids are at home and on the LAST day of school holidays. plus we're home on our lunch break today and don't want to go back to work. or have to be mummy & daddy right now, lol.
so nothing too major, just have to wait untill tonight when we have 5 mins to ourselves.

PantyFanatic 09-11-2006 10:37 AM

*SHIT!!!* :banghead:

Trying to find a thread I need to make a post to. :curse:

osuche 09-11-2006 11:08 AM

Having to book flights for a surprize thanksgiving trip to Columbus OH when we had made plans to stay in town -- sometimes I HATE my meddling MIL

Oh...and the damn flight cost me $470 USD :bang:

sodaklostsoul 09-14-2006 11:56 PM

My cell phone company.......stupid :curse:

My original company was bought out....never had a problem with them but this new company has the crappiest website. Once again I can't get logged on. Now I'll have to call for the 2nd time and get a new flipping password. Stupid dam jerks. Bunch of crap. :hair:

Grrrrrrr..............

flutelady 09-22-2006 12:47 PM

After having no choice to but to hire a divorce attorney after the asshole almost-ex refused to sign the final papers, and after giving the divorce attorney a huge deposit last month, he now needs $3500.00 more... "bring it to my office today, please"

Sure, which kidney would you suggest I sell?

PantyFanatic 09-22-2006 01:52 PM

^^^ That we are not allows to use DDT on parasites. :mad:

WildIrish 09-22-2006 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutelady
Sure, which kidney would you suggest I sell?

Your ex's comes to mind. :idea:

Scarecrow 09-22-2006 03:25 PM

#%^@&*(! satellite receiver went out this morning, no sports this weekend #$@*&!*$#& :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: