Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who here has cybersex with other members from Pixie's? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17814)

dnr21 12-22-2003 11:08 AM

maybe if really, some one can teach mi...

darogle 12-23-2003 02:36 PM

Nope! Not me! Never done it! Never will!

Oh...wait...wrong thread....sorry....nevermind....

:D

cowgirltease 12-24-2003 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by darogle
Nope! Not me! Never done it! Never will!

Oh...wait...wrong thread....sorry....nevermind....

:D

*spanks your lyin ass*:devil:

aussiedevil1966 12-29-2003 10:31 PM

hell yeah

hmmmmmmmmmm yes and only if one lady from here but it was dammmmmm good

if both enjoy it i dont see it as a problem

prob stops a lot of other problems developing in real life

hi from the horny aussie devil come get me

LixyChick 12-29-2003 10:58 PM

Hold me back ^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!

Whew!

Never could resist that accent!

Um.....so......what was the question???

aussiedevil1966 12-29-2003 11:39 PM

come get me

come get me tiger

im ready willing and able lol

hehehehehehehhehehehehehe

come visit the land down under

hornyblonde 12-30-2003 09:46 AM

I have cybered with about five people from here (im really horny) and i hope for some more people if you dont know what to do.

lonedude 12-30-2003 05:44 PM

woo hoo I would love to anyone wanna try ;)

asp 12-30-2003 10:15 PM

I'd love to do it with hornyblonde!!

OzKristin 12-31-2003 12:06 PM

I've cybered, but on IM, and since I just started here, no one from Pixie's ;-) however, I haven't done that in a long time.....and I usually just wait til my bf gets home now, b/c then I just pounce on him and have him rip my clothes off hehehe

Sunnybabe75 12-31-2003 08:21 PM

Yep I have, but it's been a while since I've done that with anyone here. I quite enjoy it. :hot:

Virgin Teen 01-01-2004 12:54 AM

Ladies, I'd just like to say, from my experience here, though short, the men are exceptionally talented in certain areas... ;) I am very satisfied with the fun I've got up to with the Pixie men so far. :)

Catch22 01-01-2004 02:07 AM

I have in the past. Was playing in a couple of online roleplaying games. You can go to hotel/inns and such. All text, but interesting. Also on icq. Only trouble is too many kids saying they are adults. I once cybered with 3 women at once. All one on one. When you can do that it is very dull and time to give it up!

Virgin Teen 01-01-2004 02:31 AM

I wouldn't want to do it using ICQ... To me it never feels as instant as other messengers... Always feels like there's a delay to me. And you're right about the kids - on ICQ I always have the problem of kids (or at the very least very immature adults) and men from the Middle East saying they love me and want to marry me... Before they've even let me had a chance to speak! :rolleyes: I only ever use ICQ to chat with friends as a backup, I've met a lot of strange individuals on there.

I've been using Yahoo Messenger recently. If I find myself "busy" I can change my status to say so or appear invisible so I'm not interrupted. ;)

I don't think I could carry on with more than one person... I like to get involved... :) I assume that would end up getting very confusing too...

Grumble 01-01-2004 06:17 AM

after a long break, I cybered with another Pixies lady who was really great :)