Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Orgasm: Is One Enough? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17440)

Cobalt 11-21-2003 11:13 AM

Would really love to have more than one, but need help getting it back, but she is ussally satisfied by then , she has already had from 2-8 or my by then. Guess I will just have to settly for that one , when I get the chance for that.

nikki1979 11-22-2003 05:47 AM

NO NO NO NO NO NO *stamps foot* one is most def NOT enough LOL it take a bit for the firs tone but as soon as i cum the first time there is no stoipping me and if i end up w JUST one ill not be satisfied LOL ask hubby lol hes thrown a toy at me and ran from the room on several occasions LMAO poor guy , is it bad when ur S/O runs from the room screamin when ur insatiable??????
~nikki~

pinkbutton 11-23-2003 02:43 PM

I compleatly agree with u nikki! once ive had one i want them to keep on comming. the more the better i say!

GusAspar 11-24-2003 04:45 AM

When you get to my age it's not so easy to get hard again after you've cum, but if I can manage it the second time is better. After I've fucked you, Hornybigirl, let me lie here with my soft cock in your cunt, and if you wait for a while and perhaps talk dirty to me about how much you enjoy being fucked, then I'll start getting hard again... and it will be slower this time...

sixsense 12-02-2003 09:43 PM

Lets put it this way...

wish I was the enegizer bunny.

exhib_it_all 12-02-2003 11:43 PM

If you put the energizer bunny's batteries in backwards does he keep cumming and cumming?

I actually do cum twice sometimes with my wife. I just have to eat pussy for a while until I can get it up again (geez, poor me, eh?). It doesn't happen that often anymore though.

:(

Jaylene 12-04-2003 09:35 AM

Nope one is never enough. Once is just a little tickle that gets me going. Though my guy is very accomadating he genrally gives me one or two orally, then one or two during intercourse, and after he has come, a few more. I'm finding that since I've been getting older, I have been having orgasams much more fequently and easily.

CunningLinguist 12-04-2003 12:30 PM

Nope one is never enough. I think in one day I have had as many as 5 or 6 orgasms, and when I was with my ex-fiancee I was not uncommmon for me to cum like three times in on hot long sexual session.

The trick was I would save it up for her before I went over to vist and right after cumming I would eat her out or she would blow me until I got hard again and the fun would continue. It was a good system since I usually came within 15 minutes and most of the time even sooner, but the second time I could go for over an hour before I came and she just loved every second of it.

The sad part is that I am 24 now, and th way my life is going I don't expect to meet anyone until I am well into my 30's so it looks like that was all the multiorgasmic fun I could have.

CunningLinguist 12-04-2003 12:32 PM

Still 4 is usually the max...well so far. Anybody wanna help me expand that boundary?

Oooooooh I consider that a challenge!

SuzyQ 12-04-2003 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaylene
Nope one is never enough. Once is just a little tickle that gets me going. Though my guy is very accomadating he genrally gives me one or two orally, then one or two during intercourse, and after he has come, a few more. I'm finding that since I've been getting older, I have been having orgasams much more fequently and easily.

Me to, and they are more intense. I can stay going as long as my partner can, is why I like being bi :)

:line:

Virgin Teen 12-05-2003 02:11 AM

No, I can't do with one... I spoil myself.

When I masturbate I'll leave it at one. For a minute, and then I'll do it again. This carries on until I don't want to anymore. Usually around 3, but if I'm exceptionally horny then more than that. Normally 3 and then I'll leave it for a few hours and start again later.

When I've been cybering or having phone sex I average on 4 - 5. 2 if it's a quicky though and there's not much time...

1 is definately not enough for me.

HornyJo 12-05-2003 07:16 PM

usually i can only handle the one as mine tend to build into big earth shatters. i get very sensitive after orgasm and can't stand stimulation down there for a while afterwards.

mind you if you have a long time and a willing man............. multi-orgasms are not completely out of the question

Zetacon4 12-06-2003 07:40 AM

For me, your question needs to separate orgasms from ejaculations. I can orgasm many times and not ejaculate.
And even when I do ejaculate, the orgasm I have a couple of minutes later is much more intense and long-lasting than the one that accompanies the ejaculation. I once orgasmed from inserting my fingers into the lips of her pussy! The sensations just flooded over me and I had a very intense orgasm. It might have something to do with my feminine internal feelings and sexual associations.

So, my answer is I never have to consider having only one orgasm.

hornyblonde 12-24-2003 07:37 AM

i prefer to have 5 or six when havin sex because its great and thats what the body's here for. also, my girlfriend Helen doesnt stop - she's a nympho

RyanČ 12-24-2003 11:18 AM

*lying on bed, sobbing, ashamed, embarassed* One is never enough. And you're right. Us men always flop after one masturbation.

We're useless.

:D Teasing! Ha.