Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interactive/Role Playing Stories (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   A vampyre's tale(OOC) (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17542)

Prophet Reality 12-08-2003 03:27 PM

There can be a posting order, in the last one, we usually waited until the others posted. I usually was the focal, so they waited for my responses and then with theres. But it is always a work in progress too.

ashkeyana0418 12-08-2003 03:29 PM

Okay...that's fine. :) Just didn't wanna get mixed up and jumbled together.

Prophet Reality 12-09-2003 10:47 PM

Okay, we have the main vampyre, Me, I have a companion, a ghoul, and a victim. If no one else is wanting to join then we shall get started.

ashkeyana0418 12-10-2003 06:34 AM

Woohoo!! Can't wait! :D

Prophet Reality 12-11-2003 01:18 AM

OK... before the story goes forward we need to get the names established and backgrounds done. Now I can't honestly remember if I ever posted those for Vaj, so I did and what I post tonite is different, then go with the current.

Name: Vajialion Moonshade.
Age Appears: 30's.
Actual Age: 2,281.
Sire:Lilith, (Not our Lilith, another one).
Appearance: He is 5'11" with fairly dark skin for a vampire. He has long black hair that is braided and hangs to the floor. He usually wears it wrapped around his neck. He wears loose fiting pants and shirts, usually silk. When he feels he needs to appear cold, he wears a floor length cloak with large hood and enough room to hide himself and another person.

Lilith 12-11-2003 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Prophet Reality

Sire:Lilith, (Not our Lilith, another one).

Heh heh all demons are my spawn:hot: especially the sexy nasty ones;)

Anxiously waiting for this story to begin:p

ashkeyana0418 12-11-2003 07:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Posted a picture of my char...
Name: Ash Riantel
Sire: Diego
Appearance: Well, you've seen her pic, but I'll go ahead and give a run down...Ash is 5'6" tall, with long silky black hair she usually likes to wear free. Her eyes are a silver gray, fringed with dark lashes and has a wealth of milky white skin. She has only one flaw to it...a tattoo imprinted on her shoulder of a dragon that bears no particular meaning.

Her age is just that, 25...she has just been recently turned. Only her sire had prematurely left, promising to return and never doing so. Now she's left to fend for herself, figuring out the mysteries of her new powers and abilities.

Sugarsprinkles 12-13-2003 03:21 PM

VICTIM - Phaedra

Phaedra Allenson

Age 21

Lonely and bored with her life.

Her real name is Mary, but it's not dramatic enough for her. She is not very tall, a little "chubby". She has short dark hair that she dyes even blacker and dark blood-red lipstick, and very exagerated black eye makeup which all contributes to her looking very pale.

She dresses like and hangs out with Gothic-types to escape her boring white-bread existence. She wants to be "different" but her family refuses to try to understand her. They don't take her seriously and think it's just a phase she's going through.

She's looking for acceptance anywhere she can find it and will do anything to "fit in."

Prophet Reality 12-13-2003 08:50 PM

Well we will begin. We have the fundamental characters so go to the story and see where it goes from here. I hope everyone enjoys, and please post comments for the story here and not on the story itself. Thanks!

Southern Charm 12-16-2003 03:32 AM

My apologies for being late. I've been out of town.

Name: Brenna

Appearance: Picture Sleeping Beauty come to life. Long, full, blonde hair falling just above her ass. Impeccably groomed at all times. Normal attire for her would usually be a pair of khaki pants and a silk blouse with a corresponding sweater over it. You couldn't pick her out of a crowd of soccer moms except for her almost unnatural beauty.

But when she's under Vaj's spell, well, anything goes.

ashkeyana0418 12-16-2003 06:09 AM

Woohoo!! Can't wait to get started...just tell me when!

Prophet Reality 12-16-2003 01:08 PM

Okay everyone can start posting in the story now. All the main characters are introduced and descriptions available. So let the story proceed!

Sugarsprinkles 12-16-2003 01:15 PM

I think we're waiting for you to take the lead, to set the scene, to set the mood. I know I'm deferring to you, as it's your thread and your story.

Eversor 12-16-2003 08:05 PM

I've only just stumbled upon your story and this review thread. I loved the beginning, and a wondering if it is too late to be added to the character roster?

Keep up the good work, all of your characters sound great! =D

~Eversor

Prophet Reality 12-16-2003 11:53 PM

Well add character info and we'll see what we can work in.\