Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Can the word 'Panties' be used for these? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26890)

WildIrish 11-28-2005 12:06 PM

I'd love nibbling my way around the ones shown in pic #4! Trying to stick my tongue into the little holes, getting in enough to wiggle between your lips and taste a little of your juice...mmmmmmm. OMG, those would be perfect to wear when you tie me up, and tease me with your pussy!

:faint: <---- fainting smile

TinTennessee 11-28-2005 03:15 PM

"Cunny Cradles?" The things I learn around here!!! lol

Playful1 12-01-2005 06:09 PM

PLEASE tell me where you found those!!

dicksbro 12-01-2005 07:08 PM

I think you could call them panties ... I know I was panting.

pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ... pant ...

:)

Neige 12-01-2005 07:39 PM

I want #2!!!!!!! (And someone to wear them for would be nice too :D)

imaginewithme 12-01-2005 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger
Waits for out resident panty expert to weigh in on this one.

I'm surprised he hasn't...

Oh Pantyfanatic........do you like any of them or not enough material to soak?

Booger 12-01-2005 11:28 PM

I think he may still be in shock

campingboy 12-01-2005 11:30 PM

I was wondering what it might do to PF's heart? I hope I did not do any long term harm.

PantyFanatic 12-02-2005 12:28 PM

Sorry to be so slow with the report.:) I’ve been ‘caught up’ (so to speak) with consuming, I mean consumer tests.:D All adornment of the female center has to be loved, but there is a difference between adorning and decorating. These seem to have gotten here just in time for the Christmas season. They do qualify as pretty decorations, but not as panties.

Panties do not scratch your face, hook your lips or slice your tongue. ‘Dripping’ “off of” and “through” are two different things. :slurp: <--- slurp smilie Cold iron and warm silk are not the same either. Having her press these offering against your face will poke out an eye before you poke out your tongue. :drool: <--- tongue smilie Sucking the center will make you feel more like a hooked fish than a happy fellow. :lust: <--- lust smilie

NUP! Pretty but not PANTIES.

sodaklostsoul 12-02-2005 03:05 PM

And there you have it....the offical word from the Panty Inspector!!

Lilith 12-02-2005 03:27 PM

Can you imagine calling 911 and trying to explain your S/O is choking on your panties/pussy adornments???

sodaklostsoul 12-02-2005 03:45 PM

roflmao

Coaster 03-25-2015 01:31 AM

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: Now how did I miss these? :licker:

dicksbro 03-25-2015 02:55 AM

I just happened to notice no one seem to comment on how nice the rest of the model's attire looked. We must remember, "Man does not drool by panties alone."

Rather profound, don't you think?

AZRedHot 03-25-2015 01:52 PM

I think they'd just be called Ies. There's no "pants" to them at all. Panting, maybe. ;)