PDA

View Full Version : Fisting

Pussy Willow
09-08-2001, 07:12 AM
Has anyone tried fisting. It's not necessarily getting a fist into
your pussy, but getting a whole hand in it.

Hubby tried this on me once or twice and I loved it. We used
a mega amount of lube and he jus kept working his hand up
into my pussy. It got us both off.

Go figure, I enjoy "fisting" but don't like anal. I'm pretty open
to anything when it come to my pussy, especially a nice hard
cock.

Fisting is a good alternative, if you want to experiment a little.

Mikey
09-12-2001, 08:31 AM
I had a girlfriend that was really into fisting, and it was a great thrill for me as well, we just had to take our time and go slow and as you said use a lot of lube, but just watching her response to it was so great that it got me off as well, she loved it, but that is the only woman I have ever been with, or known that was into fisting, I think most women are scaredto try it

Igo4theladies
10-10-2001, 08:05 AM
I would have to agree with you Mikey, most women are scared to try fisting, and they see it as men using them completely, although i do not agree, as it is a visual thing for men, and a whole new feeling for women!

I have not had the pleasure of being able to fist any of the women I have been with, but a few have mentioned it, and the comments usually vary between, there is now way my hand could fit, or that it is just plain sick.

I know it goes on but it is still a kind of enigma for me, a mystery which one day, I hope, will come to light

the queen
10-10-2001, 11:01 AM
I love to be fisted. The first time it took awhile and a whole lot of lube, but I came so hard in my lovers hand. I recommend it to everyone.

Sharni
10-20-2001, 03:41 AM
nope haven't tried it...maybe one day:D

I like to try something different at least once...could be missing out on something great

Sharniqua

Nubian
10-21-2001, 06:38 AM
Sounds like fun. I would definitely love to try it with my wife. There's nothing that gets her off more than having a finger or two in her pussy while I lick her clit. Maybe it's time to try more fingers and eventually fisting.

Oldfart
10-21-2001, 07:45 AM
Nubian

It's for people with small hands, or ladies who can

cope with larger than normal intrusions.

Tried and failed with lots of lube because I've big hands.

Nubian
10-24-2001, 09:57 PM
Thought I'd give it a shot. Used four fingers this time (my thumb being the exception) and she had the most intense orgasm that I can remember. Accomplished with only her natural juices. Let's hope I have relatively small hands, oldfart;) I'm off to get some lube.

rabbit
10-29-2001, 07:51 PM
Mrs. Rabbit and I tried fisting once but she did not like it. Two/three fingers are OK but that is it.

She'd rather have a dildo in her pussy and my cock in her ass...she says that the feeling of being completely filled just drives her wild (and, believe me, it does). The one thing she asks me not to do is cum in her ass...a tough thing to control when we're really rocking.

Haven't slipped up yet ;)

rabbit

Sharni
10-29-2001, 08:13 PM
An update on my earlier statement...

I have tried fisting....its ummmm interesting...*L*...may need to try a couple more times to see what i really thought of it:D :D

Sharniqua

classydj
10-30-2001, 01:10 AM
in time im sure i will be able to fist her. Oh well its all fun and thats what counts. I must say fisting not only turns me on and sends me into overdrive, but it also amazes me. A woman's pussy sure can stretch and yet if u fuck it a little while later its still tight as ever. Damn U women R Amazing.

ClassyDJ:cool:

Beadz
10-30-2001, 07:33 PM
I havent tried fisting but I once had this girlfriend who loved having this one spot rubbed. I couldnt reach it unless I had three fingers in and the more that she liked it the more fingers she wanted in, finally my hand just got to tired for it. How do you all do it?

Diver Down
11-04-2001, 03:49 PM
Mrs D wanted to try it for a long time before she finally talked me into it. I was to scared about hurting her. When we finally tried it it was extremly intense for her she kept cumming and cumming until she finally collapsed on the bed and started quivering. It's been a while since we tried it maybe we'll have to do it again someday.

pje
11-18-2001, 12:12 AM
I think we need to see some fisting pics in here

Aqua
01-22-2002, 07:35 PM
I've tried it with several g/f's but have never quite gotten past the big knuckles... :( Guess my hand may be too big...

thun
02-17-2002, 12:03 PM
no words, just pic

Nubian
02-17-2002, 03:33 PM
Ouch!

luv2please
02-18-2002, 11:22 AM
Looks like I could definetly fit my probe in there. And I mean the GT with a capital P parked in the garage!! Does Ford really have a better idea?:p

DildoDiva
09-05-2002, 03:36 AM
I've tried fisting with my husband several times hoping I could relax enough to get passed the knuckles. Either his hand is too big or my pussy is too small, but we've tried several other things that are a bit smaller. He says I need to find us a woman with small hands. :) Any takers?

On a side note to those who think that fisting or using large objects I leave you with the quote my husband gave me:

"You can't wear out something that lubes itself."

ericthered
09-05-2002, 08:12 AM
Thun,

Looking at the smile on the lady's face (if you can tear your eyes away from the hot spot), I'd say she was having a wonderful time. I guess it all comes down to the width of her hips. My lady stretches very satisfactorily up to a point where the bone structure imposes the ultimate limit. Then it's all a matter of the relative size of the hand and the hips.

Sweet_Candy
09-06-2002, 08:23 AM
I suggested once it might be fun to try but got that horrified OMG here we go again look....

Some day though.......lol, I just have to find a willing fister first.....LOL

OhioMIB
10-10-2002, 09:29 PM
My ex-wife and I discovered by accident. What started out as some strenous fingering merely slipped into a fisting event. She loved it! After that it was something she insisted on, so we had to figure out how it make it happen easily. This is what I found to work best. Sorry if it's a little clinical.

Several of you have already mentioned the need to build to it, this is so very true. Start with on finger, build slowly adding one at a time until you reach her limit. You may only get to two or three on the first time. The trick is to expand her 'vertical' capacity to take in your fingers. By vertical capacity I mean that you should insert your fingers vertically -knuckle line parallel to her hips/vaginal folds- not side by side. Despite what most fisting shots allude to, no one is going to ever call 'hotizontal' insertion knuckles parrallel to her hips- sensual or even comfortable.

At some point, if her hip structure will allow it to progress, you should reach a point where you have all four fingers inside her in such a manner that you can place your thumb squarely on her clit. Once you get to this point, you're 3/4 of the way there.

To proceed, cup your handslightly and fold your thumb across your palm. This will reduce the profile of your hand and you should be able to slip the whole thing inside her.

Once you're in, the fun can really begin. By balling your hand into a fist -thus the term- you can touch several parts of her she never knew she had all at once. The orgasmic results are intense. Another aspect to consider is the stroke. By working your fist back and forth you can litterally fist fuck her. My ex claimed to love the feeling of almost having my fist pulled out of her and then shoved back in. Be careful, however, as the out stroke can pinch very sensitive tissue between your fist and her pelvis. If you hurt her, she will never ask you, or let you, do it again.

KS69
10-11-2002, 08:09 AM
I everybody ! It's my first time here. My English is not very good because it's not my first language... I live in Quebec City in Canada and I talk French...

My ex-girlfriend love fisting so badly... Even after we broke up, she still call me to do her. She said I was the only man who can get his emtire fist in without hurting her. Let me say that I have rather big hands. We must go slowly, feel the thing and use a lot of lube. I discover that it's easier for the girl when the inside of your hand is vertical. The vagina can open larger this way....

I don't see her anyway since I've got married. I'm not the kind of guy who can cheat his wife... Sorry Julie !

thun
10-11-2002, 08:22 AM
dunno if u believe me or not, but ANY and EVERY woman can be EASILY fisted. It's all in the sytle, the lube and the pacience.

I mean... vaginas are made to STRETCH. the baby can fit in through there, and his shoulders are 3 times a fist....

so relax and just do it :)

pepsigirl
12-22-2002, 08:42 PM
I've never done it, although I would love to try it. My lover has large hands and I really don't think it would work, he can barelyl get in 3 fingers. my question is, if it is done, isn't the woman all stretched out then and if I wanted sex, would it not be much fun for either of us?

Omniblade
12-23-2002, 12:16 AM
lol thats the first thing I thought of too Pee but hey a girls pussy is very elastic and would have to be streched something awful to not be able to go back to normal I'd say

lizH
12-26-2002, 02:37 AM
I'd have been afraid to try, but I once had a lover who began fingering me. It felt better and better. At some point I reached down trying to see what he had in me, but he pushed my hand away. Until... I had been completely been going out of my mind for a little while. I "cooled off" a bit. I wanted to know. He let me feel that he had his WHOLE HAND inside of me.

FWIW, he had small to medium hands for a man.

Nuelaan
12-28-2002, 02:58 AM
I had an ex that I could get 4 fingers into, taht was all we tried, I have small hands. THe four fingers was enough though. We found out that night that she is a squirter.

celticangel
02-16-2003, 05:19 PM
have never tried it-----but as mentioned previously, if it can expand enough to deliver a baby...........but then again--my 2 kids were c/section deliveries!! As we females go through life there is many times when our "flowers" get streached--------medically speaking-------smear test and manual examinations-----and we can relax enough to let that happen~~~~~~scary thought~~~~~not sure.........would have to do a wee bit of reseach into it first!!!!!!-----------------

CherryChick248
02-16-2003, 09:42 PM
I wanna try it! But I'm little. Oh well, the chance of intense orgasms makes it worth a try!

Cherry

Saraphin
02-19-2003, 10:13 PM
Hmm thats something I do have to say might be fun to try. I have thought about and I do love when my lover has a few finguers going inside of me. Feels amazing.. so kinda leads me to wondering how a few more would feel. I dont know about the whole fist ,but its thought.

I do have to say when I have tried this with myself. 4 finguers did the job very well.

stud_muffin
03-04-2003, 12:40 AM
i've had some personal experiance with fisting, the trick is
1)major fore-play
2)lube, but if used proporly, not as much as people think
3)start with just 1 or 2 fingers thn work your way up
4)When you decide to go for it don't actually make a fist. Bring all of your fingers to a point and enter that way.

P.S. once you get in, dont get overexited and start hammering away at her. It won't take much to bring her to orgasm.

stud_muffin
03-04-2003, 12:42 AM
aha i knew i had this somewere on the old hard-drive

Vaginal Fisting

There are many people who have never heard of fisting, or have no idea what is really involved. There are two types of fisting, vaginal and anal, this article is focused on vaginal fisting. First off, I would like to bust the biggest myth about fisting. It is NOT true that your partner must be "well used", or "worn out" in order to insert your fist.

The human vagina is incredibly resilient, and muscle tone allows women to give birth, but also to tighten down enough to grasp a finger. A word of caution, the skin of the vaginal lips, as well as the interior skin is very sensitive, and prone to small tears, unless caution (and patience) is used, infection can occur with these tears. Things will go smoothly if both partners are patient, and some simple precautions are observed. First, it is important for the fister to thoroughly wash his or her hands. It is also helpful if the fistee is shaved, or at least trimmed of pubic hair. The fister must also make sure that the fingernails are trimmed, and have no ragged edges.

Another important factor is lubrication. I recommend a water soluble lubricant like KY jelly, or the generic equivalent. Astroglide may work for you, but for my taste it is not as kind to the skin while it is being stretched. How much lube do you use? Well, when you think you have enough, use more. I have at times, used half a tube. It can get messy, so use plenty of towels. Messy sex can be the best kind anyway, so use the lube liberally. The application of the lube can be integrated into the foreplay. I sometimes find that giving my girlfriend one or more orgasms before fisting really helps things along. Of course, before you can get your hand in there, you've got to get your fingers in there first. After the third finger, you begin to get to that "stretch zone".

Ladies, at this point, the stretching can feel like a slight burning, or stinging sensation, but plenty of lube eases that. During the insertion of finger number four, you have to pay close attention to your partners reactions, she will let you know when something is uncomfortable. If that happens, don't get discouraged, your first time may take a while, and patience is the key. Remember, this is an extremely intimate act and can be amazing when done between two people who care about each other, and rushing things can result in more than physical injury, it can damage the relationship. Once you have reached the stage where you have four well lubricated fingers inside, you may want to take a break and let her adjust to that new feeling of fullness. During the entire process, words of encouragement can do wonders to help her relax. After all, if she is not enjoying herself, what's the point?

Once she is comfortable with four fingers, you may press on till your palm is inside. Another pause to let her adjust, and keep up the words of encouragement! Remember, even if your partner has had children, she is not used to something that big going IN. Once she has adjusted to your palm, begin to move your hand, SLOWLY AND GENTLY to help stretch the skin for what comes next. I have found that the vagina tends to have more room to give at the bottom, near the perineum.

Now comes the real challenge! Tuck your thumb into the palm of your hand, and begin to SLOWLY, but firmly push. As you progress, begin to fold your fingers into the shape of a fist. When you reach the widest part of your hand, near your knuckles, you will find that things are getting somewhat tight. This is the point where she may REALLY tense up, and the risk of tearing the skin increases dramatically. It may be the point where she decides not to go through with it after all, or it may be time for a rest break. Remember, even though you are the one working to get your hand inside, she is having to work just as hard to relax and adjust, so she will be just as tired, if not more so than you.

Again, PATIENCE! If you are ready to proceed at this point, keep in mind that she still needs those encouraging words, now more than ever. After you have passed the widest point, you may be tempted by enthusiasm to just slam it home. BAD IDEA! Just allow your hand to slide naturally into place. Her vagina will tend to lock down on your wrist and sometimes actually draw your hand the rest of the way in. Once you have reached the wrist, it is time for another pause. She will sometimes have a extreme reaction. Some women may actually have an orgasm at this point, others just may be paralyzed in a state of awe that you got that huge hand of yours in there to begin with. Again, PATIENCE! Be sure that you are still well lubed, hand and wrist. KY type lube will gunk up when exposed to air for long periods, so make sure that a fresh layer is applied every now and then.

Ladies, once your partners' hand is all the way inside you, you'll find that you have the urge to urinate, so it is usually a good idea to empty your bladder before you start, unless you are both really into watersports. And do not worry about telling your partner when enough is enough, give them directions, how to move their hand, how fast, how slow, how much, etc. Guys, no matter how much she likes your sense of humor, crude remarks or jokes are definitely NOT a good idea. Remember, the vagina is more muscle than anything else, and one good squeeze could injure your hand. A little movement can go a long way, there is no need for you to get carried away at first and just start ramming your arm in and out.

If you are patient and take the time to let her build up, (usually after several orgasms) she may lose control and tell you just to fuck the shit out of her with your hand. Guys, you HAVE to LISTEN to your woman, you may be getting a charge out of this, but this is ultimately for HER pleasure! Another big no-no is the sudden removal of your hand. It wasn't easy to get in there, and therefore should be removed with care, again, pay attention to her reactions, know when to slow down, or take a break. And talk to her, let her know you're there. In summary, if done with care, consideration, and yes, PATIENCE, fisting can be a wonderful sexual outlet for you both. Please remember that this activity may not be for everyone, this is one of those things that can really turn ugly, if the issue is forced.

Good Luck and Happy Fisting, Ya'll

I would like to thank my "research assistant" (wink wink,nudge nudge) Jasmine1969

sweetc0rn
03-04-2003, 05:03 AM
*ouch* Thats really gonna hurt... don't think I am dare into doing this type of stuff :(

mikeandjo
03-24-2003, 08:17 PM
i think we need some fisting pic's also

dadaist
03-27-2003, 01:27 PM
Wow, thread started in 2001 and recently bumped. Wonder what the record is :P

Anyway, it's funny that this has resurfaced, I was talking about this with an acquaintance the other night at a bar (no, nothing happened, she's married and doesn't swing). I had just found it interesting that an ex of mine had at one time apparently really REALLY been into it while living down in AZ in the early 90s, and told me about it, but never seemed interested in doing it with me. Maybe it loses some appeal? Or maybe she was more interested in eliminating what was left of my 'innocence' at the time? :)

Maybe if I catch her on AIM I'll ask if she's still into it. *snicker*

ShadowRaven
04-02-2003, 12:46 PM
My Kimberly73 and I have also been experimenting with this. So far I have been able to get four fingers in her but only after a lot of oral sex and a few orgasms is she usually wet enough for it to be comfortable enough for both of us. If I can get her to "squirt" (usually after 10 or 15 minutes of clit sucking while fingering) it is much easier as she is feeling much more "looser". I have had yet to be able to get close enough to get all five in. So far four is the limit and after a while se sometimes complains about the four.

keepitcummin
04-02-2003, 03:10 PM
I want to try this, but not sure how hubby will react

rtctfield
04-02-2003, 11:47 PM
After he passes out from the jubilation of you even bringing it up, he'll be happy to oblige you!

Cobalt
04-03-2003, 06:56 PM
I would like to try it, but I think my hands are to big. Wife says no.

Cheyanne
04-10-2003, 11:45 AM
You are right.... I say no!!!! I will try just about anything, but not fisting.... I see no point in putting my body through something like that when I am perfectly happy with all the things that we do. One cannot assume that since the vagina streached to give birth that one's fist can fit in the same spot.

ericthered
04-11-2003, 03:55 PM
Cheyanne - I'mm disappointed in You! Never mind, but you might like to try this.

Affter you've had a couple of orgasms, get into a doggy position with your knees well open and your head down. Ask him to fuck you gently with two, three and then four fingers held together to make a point. They won't go far into you or stretch very much - anyway you'll let him know what is needed. As an extra, he will be able to brush your rosebud with his thumb.

Doing it this way you can get just a full as you enjoy without worrying about "Oh my God, I'm doing something unnatural and it will hurt..."

Kimberly73
04-11-2003, 04:18 PM
I agree with Cheyanne.....I tried it and it hurts. My husband(ShadowRaven) can get his fist in me.....after a lot of work but it hurts too much throughout the whole thing.....even with him stopping at times so I can get used to it. Once he gets in me...he can't move because its too tight. I tried it a few times because we like to try new things but I don't think we'll be doing it anymore.....it hurts me too much and he doesn't like to hurt me if he can help it. Either his hands too big or I'm too small or maybe a little of both. Anyway some people might like it but I think I'll skip on this one......after all there are things that we do that are so much more enjoyable to both of us :D