PDA

View Full Version : Bath time

MrTickle
09-30-2002, 07:44 AM
We both stumble into my house. We are both very pissed and have enjoyed the meal and the wine. At the dinner table
we had previously discused the plan of action. You asked me to treat you like a slut and show no mercy. This gave me
an instant errection.
"When we get back, I want you to abuse me....sexually....Use me as your sex toy.".
"Right you are, dear !", I reply.

I slam the door shut. I take hold of your arm and bring you into the bathroom. I slap you across the face and tell you
that you are a slut for looking at the waiter in the restaurant.
"Take off all your clothes and get into that bath". I command. You take your clothes off slowly, teasing me with each button
you undo. You look deep into my eyes as you remove your blouse and skirt to reveal your sexy underwear. Still maintaining
eye contact you carfully remove you bra. Your beautiful breasts fill into my hands. I cup each one and kiss them, pinching
them with my tongue and upper lip. I look up to you and appologise for being so stern. I reassure you that its for your own good. You smile back at me, warming my heart. You get into the bath standing with your back to me and your outstreached hands up against the wall. You turn your head slowly and whisper softly"

"Clean me MrTickle, I'm a dirty fuckin' slut".

I turn on the shower head and test the warmth of the water with my hand. When the water heats to a comfortable temperature
I direct the water from the shower on your feet. The air is tense with anticipation. Your pussy begins to moisten up as my cock attempts to push through my jeans. Circling around your feet and ankles with the water I begin touching the inside of your legs. While kneeling on the floor I gently stoke your legs with the back of my hand, trying to make least contact. This has got you really wet and I can see your white panties darken with moisture as I look up at your dark hairy mass. From the folds in your panties I can see some stray public hairs sticking out. This has got me wild. You emit a loud moan as you press your head against the wall, sticking your arse out to be cleaned. I aim the water upwards, splashing the backs of your knees. They buckle momentarily, as you enjoy the pleasure that the water is giving you. I kiss and lick the backs of your legs as the water bounces off them. I look upward again to notice your panties have now nearly completely darkend. Still kissing and licking your legs I direct the shower head at your bum. Your knickers are now completely wet and I can see your bum cheeks clearly as your panties stick to your skin. I get up a crouched postion and cheekly bite you on the bum. Now standing I wash your back. Kissing the base of your spine and going directly upwards. Dragging my tongue up against your skin as I approch your neck. I climb in behind you and gently bite the top of your shoulders. I reach around your chest and cup your tits as I nibble on your ear. You push against me testing the hardness of my cock. You know that this has got me wild with passion. You reach behind and successfully attempt to undo my jeans. My jeans fall to my knees and my cock bounces upwards as its freed. Still pushing backward I return the serve. Pushing into you, my cock slips up, into your lower back. I grab both your tits and squeeze them with
pleasure. You turn you head backwards and kiss me hard, throwing your tongue into my mouth. Reaching around with your
hand you grab my cock and start wanking me off. With the shower head still in the bath, I drag it over and stand on it with my foot. Aiming it with my foot, the water squirts upwards, hitting you and me between the legs. Our bodies rubbing together and water hitting us has got both near climax. Not wanting to cum too early, I pull away. I kneel in the bath and slide you panties down to your knees. I turn you around and aim the shower head at breasts. Hitting your nipples like a marksman
you throw your hips forward at my hungry mouth. The water runs down your skin, over your belly button and through
your hairy pussy. You look down and see me playing with my cock as I look closely at your swollen lips. I lean into your
pussy and take a deep breath, smelling your juices as they drip down the inside of your legs. I pick up the shower head,
spraying the front of your legs. Still pulling myself off and with my head between your legs. I aim the shower head behind you
hitting your ass and the back of your pussy. I gently run my tongue up your pussy, parting your lips as I go. With the
water hitting your pussy and ass you push hard into my face. I gratefully accept by darting my tongue into you. Twisting and
turning it from side to side inside you. You are finding it very hard to stand and use my face as a support, grinding harder
into me. I put the shower head closer to your pussy and you cry out with pleasure as the jet of water becomes harder, hitting
your pussy with more force. Using male intuition, I detect that you want my cock inside you. You are sooo turned on that
you kneel down beside me, pushing backwards and taking my cock in your hand. Gently stoking it you kiss the top of it as
you pull back the foreskin. Then, without warning you plunge your head on to my cock, swallowing it all they way to my balls.
I can feel my cock deep in your warn throat as you bob up and down, sucking hard, tickling my balls. Not wanting to blow your
head off, I lift you off me and tell you to turn around and get on all fours. You do so, arching your back, exposing your
your gaping pussy and pouting ass. You tell me that you are very dirty girl and need to cleaned.....thoroughly. I bend down
behind you and start by kissing the soles of your feet. Gently biting you on the backs of your legs. From the corner of
my eyes I can see you reach around and vigorously rubbing your pussy. Swaying your hips from side to side as you rub and
poke deep into yourself. Moving closer to your pussy I fail to negelect the back of your legs. Pushing my tongue into your
leg as I clasp your skin with my lips. This has you going wild.

"JESUS CHRIST, WILL YOU EVER FUCKIN' EAT ME YOU SELFISH BASTARD !", you scream.

With that, I grab both your hips, diving my tongue into you.

"YES, YES, THAT'S IT, EAT MY WET CUNT", you shout.

Whilst holding on to your hips I fuck your hungry pussy with my head. Banging hard into you. You meet each of my headbutts
by thrusting your ass on to me. Slapping my face with your bum cheeks. You reach around and grab me by the hair, holding my
head in place as you being fucking my face with your pussy. Thrusting backwards and pulling my head into your pussy.
The bath begins to vibrate as you feel your legs trembling. I extend my tongue and stiffen it, poking you deeper as you
push into me. With once final push your hips shudder and you bang your head as you throw it downwards, splashing my
face with cum. I lick all the juices from your pussy and pull one or two pubes from the back of your hairy pussy with my teeth.
I shove two fingers into you crossing my fingers. Ramming my fingers into you and flicking them outward as they plunge between your pussy lips. I grab your arse cheeks with my other hand bite your ass hard. Licking the back of your pussy I move upward towards your asshole. Licking up and down fast as I hand fuck your pussy. You arch your back more shoving your ass into my mouth. I dart my tongue up your bum moving it around as I do. You cannot take much more of this as the bath being to shake violently. My head begins to shudder as the vibrations of your body pass to me. Quickly I get up. You are still on all fours
with your back arched, still exposing everything a nasty slut should. I come behind you and simply ram my cock into your
hairy pussy.

"TAKE THAT, YOU FUCKIN' SLUT", I mutter with gritted teeth.

I grab hold of your hips and begin fucking the living daylights out of you. Banging you realy hard.

"YES, FUCK MY STUPID". you shout, as you meet each thrust by banging your arse into me.

I reach around and start pulling at your tits, squeezing them causing you pain. I can feel my climax approach and inform
you politely.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKIN' EXPLODE IN YOUR PUSSY, YOU DIRTY SLUT". I roar.

I bang into you harder and harder, with no regard. Not caring about anything in the world. I can feel my spunk
racing up inside my cock as I plunge my whole being into you, pounding you like a wild beast. You scream with delight as you
explode causing the bath the vibrate once more. I dump the entire contents of my balls into you shaking as I do. The
two of us lie in the bath suffering from a dizzy hase, kissing the beads of sweat from each others forehead.

jjjjbo
09-30-2002, 11:35 AM
good job Mr. Tickle..... look forward to hearing more from you!