PDA

View Full Version : shaving

bigbob40
08-30-2001, 02:45 AM
I was wondering if any could give hints on keeping a pussy close shaved. My wife likes it bald and so to i.The only problem is dealing with the stubble and itch. I also like to shave the hair around my cock but the itch makes it miserable. any advice?

ROCKHARD
08-30-2001, 01:21 PM
HOW ABOUT SOMEKIND OF HAIR REMOVAL LIKE NAIR. YOU CAN SEE IT ADVERTISED ON TV ALL THE TIME. AND I AGREE A BALD PUSSY IS THE MOST WONDERFUL THING!!!

scotzoidman
08-30-2001, 08:05 PM
Do NOT use Nair any where near sensitive areas & especially not on mucus membranes such as vaginal area or the scrotum! It will inflame & irritate in a way that'll make you forget razor burn!

Alpha
08-31-2001, 02:01 PM
U could try waxing it but i have never tried myself so cant be certain it will work

Pussy Willow
09-02-2001, 04:54 AM
I also keep my pussy shaved bald and I always use a good
moistrurizing lotion,like Lubriderm, directily after shaving. It
soothes any irritation from shaving and it keeps the skin
smooth and soft.

It's also important to use a good shaving cream or gel and
a new blade in your razor, or a fairly new disposable. A dull
razor blade is sure to cause itchy stubble, and finally..........

If you let the gel sit for a few minutes to get the hair nice and
soft, it will be easier to shave off.

Hope this helps. A shaved pussy is the only way to go as far
as I'm concerned. I know some of you ladies like a bushy pussy,
and if that works for you, go for it..........

Whatever floats your little boat!!!!!

Akubra
09-02-2001, 07:38 AM
I use a razor to shave my cock and balls and have been doing so for years. I don't shave every day, more like twice a week, and I make sure that I scrub the shaved area the next day when I'm in the shower. It actually took me long time to get used to shaving, trick is not to give up and your skin will get used to it.

Has anyone tried using an electric shaver to shave their pubes and if so, did it work out ok ??

Call me anytime,
Akubra