PDA

View Full Version : time of the month sex!!

tummykitten
05-10-2001, 10:16 AM
hiya people! i need some help from both men and women! i posted this question before but it was the day before the site got revamped so i dont think many people got the chance to read it!! well here goes.....what does everyone think about having sex during your period?? my fiance is desperate to give it a try but i dont think he really understands how messy it can get! he has gone down on me before during my period but i have always worn a tampon so it has been ok, but now he says hed like to try that too....without the tampon!! i know that to most of you this probably sounds weird or disgusting (or both) but its one of his fantasies!! i have to admit that im horny as hell during my period and i kinda want to give both a try but i cant make up my mind!! any comments, advice or tips?? has anyone experienced either of these, men or women??

thanx
TK
:fish:

mike___hunt
05-10-2001, 04:46 PM
Me and my fiance have time of the month sex and it's no problem. It can be a bit messy sometimes, but it's ok. It can be painful sometimes for her, sometimes, but only for the first bit, when I'm fully in, it's ok.

cookiemonster
05-10-2001, 05:32 PM
I've had sex with women when they were having their periods: sure it's messy, but that's easy to fix with a wet washcloth afterwards.

I've also resorted to anal sex during my partner's periods, when said partner was willing.

Either of these beats having to be intimate with one's own fist!

nutworld
05-10-2001, 09:57 PM
tummy,

If you and your partner do it, just give him a little warning in advance.

My wife and I do it at that time and just so I'm aware its gonna be a little messy its no problem.

This time is about the only time that I am glad NOT to go down on her. When its that time, she never even asks me to.

PurpleLayc
05-11-2001, 10:36 AM
i don't have any kind of sex drive during 'the visit' but that doesn't stop me from giving head to hubby every morn and night when i can't have sex.

charliemouse
05-11-2001, 04:03 PM
Tummykitten
Be gentle but try it.
Me & my girl have sex during her period, we take it slower 'cuz it can be a little uncomfortable. Try different positions see what works for you. I don't lick her then but we haven't really talked about it.
It depends on you I guess but we don't get too messy.

glittergeezer
05-18-2001, 06:03 PM
just take it steady and enjoy yourself.I've never found it to be too messy as long as your comfartable with it then enjoy!!!!

joel
05-22-2001, 08:51 AM
Hey Tummy, if you feel comfortable with the idea, go for it!
If it's one of your partners fantasies, they'll be most grateful!

I haven't indulged - but that's just personal preferance :)

chief
06-04-2001, 02:57 AM
My lover and I do it without any problem. It is a bit messy, so what. It is erotic and fun.

champ
06-09-2001, 04:26 AM
I say get down there and don't come up until you look like rudolf the rednose reindeer!!!

SweetBea
06-12-2001, 12:38 PM
Sex doesn't just mean "normal" intercourse. Whatever you do to each other is sex in my book. We do have intercourse, it's a little wetter, but still good. I love anal, so it's my chance to say "Well, you could always go in the back door..." We love to masterbate together. ohhhh, I love to watch my baby masterbate, I snuggle up real close and finger myself and squeeze my tits. As his breathing gets faster and more shallow mine does too, then he shoots all over my chest...mmmmm
Anyhow-you can have any kind of sex you want during your period, it's your choice!

Mx-3_RaCeR21
06-12-2001, 11:30 PM
Having sex while a girl is on her period is fun...It's a lil bit messy, but that's why they invented the towel. That's what i use whenever we had sex on her period...either that or ya'll can get it on in the shower...kill two birds with one stone..hehe.....:D

JennyD
06-18-2001, 10:25 AM
Had some "time of the month" sex last night and this morning... excellent. As long as it doesn't freak anybody out, go for it. Another reason to hop in the shower together too!

kateyes
11-18-2001, 12:58 AM
A friend of mine once told me that regular sex was like swimming in a pool- Period sex..... is like getting into a hot tub- so you make your decision... but keep that in the back of your mind
~KE

the queen
11-18-2001, 01:32 AM
It's never stopped me. My sweetie doesn't mind it at all either. It can get pretty messy, so we have a special red towel just for the occassion. I say go for it honey!

Glyndwr
11-18-2001, 02:59 AM
Hi Tummy

As everyone else says it's really up to you and your partner. I had a gf who was at her randiest when she was 'on', I'm sure it was the 'forbidden fruit' idea that did it. Her previous lovers had shunned the idea so when I said I was OK with it she was all over me like a rash. Plus you get the benefits of a hot bath after ;)

horny_jo
11-19-2001, 04:24 PM
me and boyfriend have had sex when I have been having my period and it's fantastic, i always get randy as hell when i have my period and my current man is the only one who has actually had intercourse with me during a period. it can be painful sometimes but then we just have a bit of mutual masturbation, or i give him head. i've found that if you do it in the bath or shower it is sometime less painful, don't know why, might be the water??? never mind, doesn't matter, all i know is that we never have to let our sexual appetites go to waste!!!

TDK
11-19-2001, 07:36 PM
im just wondering now...do u guys or ur man use a condom while preform sex while the gals have their periods??

nutworld
11-19-2001, 07:55 PM
Nope..we just make sure we get real clean afterwards

TDK
11-19-2001, 08:11 PM
isnt it yuk to have blood all over ur cock??

nutworld
11-19-2001, 08:18 PM
Well we don't exactly spend alot of time touching each other after we are done, usually it's right into the shower or at least into the bathroom for a washcloth.

We try and take care of the exploring before hand.

Its messy, but it comes off.

biggun
11-20-2001, 11:50 AM
As my wife says to all men..."If you can drive through mud you can fuck through blood." She loves it and I sure as hell am not going to turn it down no matter what time of the month it is.

Lilith
11-20-2001, 04:54 PM
As my wife says to all men..."If you can drive through mud you can fuck through blood."

Biggun, your wife sounds like a hoot! What a good point! For me, I think the taboo, naughtiness of period sex was a definite turn on. When I think that in primitive cultures women were sent away during *that* time I feel sad for all their hubbies. They had no idea what they were missing.

chief4
11-25-2001, 12:42 AM
My wife nixes me during her period. That is when I go to the adult theaters. I did date a girl that didn't mind it at all, and I earned my red wings with her.

DevilsAngel
11-25-2001, 03:11 PM
My bf does not like the idea of sex during that time of month, though he has done it, along with oral sex. I on the otherhad, have done some and like it. I am still horney, I still want sex. Though I can understand. It is messy, and a bit gross. But hey, if he doesn't want to, I got my trusty toy that does not mind the deed.
Don't diss it till ya try it!!

hotgirl4u2nite
01-13-2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by the queen
It's never stopped me. My sweetie doesn't mind it at all either. It can get pretty messy, so we have a special red towel just for the occassion. I say go for it honey!

I thought I was the only one with the "red towel". He knows what time it is when he see it.

luv2please
01-13-2002, 05:14 PM
My wife is not interested isn sex during her period. I think it has more to do with hormones than anything else. She is VERY horny just before her period and the same right after. So, for me, it's five days of showers with the "left handed" solution.:D

Boru
01-13-2002, 09:11 PM
I'll take sex anytime I can get it. Blood won't stop me from intercourse or oral. My lady likes it during "that time" and she finds that it actually helps to lessen any discomfort (cramps, etc.) that she may be experiencing and it also speeds up the period itself. All good...and the red towel is a fabulous idea, we've been using just plain old white ones...and they don't look so good afterwards, lol

BORU

xanne
01-14-2002, 12:19 AM
Boru is right - it does seem to help with cramps and speeds up the end of the period (?why).
Anyway, I always feel very horny then. It is a little messier, but we don't mind :D

scotzoidman
01-14-2002, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by xanne
Boru is right - it does seem to help with cramps and speeds up the end of the period (?why).
Why? Cramps, orgasms, & even labor contractions are all basically the same muscle groups at work. Cramps are most like labor pains, both serve a similar purpose. Somewhere I saw that the contractions for a woman's orgasm push the cervix into the pool of semen in the vagina, helping the sperm on their way. How, you ask, would a man know all this? Wife has suffered from irregular periods all her life, & we found that when she was late a vigorous round of sex would bring on "George" (as she calls it), usually by morning. The troubles with her cycle seemed to extend to monthly bleeding even while pregnant; all this & more taught me how to help her out with massages in the right places, when she hurts it's no fun for me either!
As to sex during her period, she's too fussy about making a mess to let me touch her, I've hinted at trying and got shot down quick!

nutworld
01-14-2002, 01:50 AM
[QUOTE} would bring on "George" (as she calls it), [QUOTE]

And I thougt I was the only one that knew "George". Of course its not the name that my wife has for it, I don't believe it has a name with her, but at least 2 other ex-g/f's of mine used that particular name.

makes me glad my parents didn't come up with that as my given name. I wonder if its because my Mom used that nickname too??
ewwww...DONT GO THERE ...........arrrghhh!!!!! It MUST be late.

Ophelia
01-14-2002, 01:08 PM
Fact: Women tend to be randier/hornier during menstuation due to hormone overload. I'd be interested in knowing if women on birth control pills/shots are affected differently due to regulation by medication.

Fact: Female orgasms release pain killing endorphines. Orgasm during "George's visit" can reduce lower back pain and cramps!

Opinion: many women feel uncomfortable during thier cycle due to water retention, cramps, and lower back pain. This may cause what appears to be a dis-interest in sex. Also, many women feel "unclean" or were brought up believing it's taboo and dirty to have sexual relations during menstruation.

I find it incredibly satisfying!

Ophelia

lizzie
01-18-2002, 06:34 AM
me and my boy had sexwhile i had my period. it was about a month after we started going out. we were both so horny that we decided to try it. it was really messy and afterwards he told me that he kinda found it really discusting. i fely bad coz i kept pushing :(
and then another time i thought it was finnishe but it was still there kinda and afterwards when he pulled out and saw all the blood on my legs and butt he kinda just starred. i went to the toliet to clean my self up and silently cried. i felt guilty that i put him through that again. and i know how much he hates it.
but its all col now coz hes getting use to it :) its really not bad just kinda messy. so if ur gona try it put something under you:)

souls_cry2000
01-19-2002, 11:45 PM
there is nothing wrong with doing things during a lady's time of month. it can be messy but not always. i personally have problems when a women is menstrating. i am blessed with a very healthy sense of smell. let me say now that i don't mean to say something smells bad. what i am say is that pheromones are really strong during this time. my sex drive increases due to the increase in pheromone production in my lady. the sex is great and going down on her is good too. that part of a woman is self cleaning as one lady has told me before.

kiwi15
03-13-2002, 09:35 AM
In absolute honesty, of the 20 or so female lovers I have had in my 54 years, none of them has expressed even the slightest objection to having menstrual sex. Some have been over-the-moon when they've done it with me for the first time, perhaps because they've felt that it's taboo or because they're unattractive during their period. I've been told both, but usually after the relief of having had sex for the first time during their period.

It surprises me that so many feel that menstrual sex is messy. Surely it's no more messy than any other type of sex? Sure, there's a different fluid involved and pads or tampons might have to be disposed of, but that's all part of the wonderful experience, isn't it? Of course, hygeine is important. There's always a risk of blood-borne disease. But for most, especially those who have known their partner for a long time, that risk is usually low. Condoms are a good idea if there's any doubt. Ingesting blood isn't a good idea: bathing after with an antiseptic soap is!

For women who suffer from PMT/PMS, raw sex, especially, can accelerate the onset of bleeding. To bring that bleed on during sex is probably the most satisfying and rewarding experience this man can have. The release and sheer love in all my lovers' eyes has been just incredible. And to prove to them that they're desirable during their period, when they are usually highly sexed, is something that I have always found my lovers appreciate.

Aggressive sex, in particular, helps to relieve the low-back pain, cramps and headaches that women often experience during their period. It's therapeutic. Tender love-making is also wonderful for both partners during that time. Those who haven't tried it, might just me missing an absolute treat.

Hard Jake
03-13-2002, 09:47 AM
It helps releive cramps, she also may be more horny from hormones. Listen to what the lady says though, dont try and force an issue. It may get messy (yes it is more of a clean up, and it stains) but who cares.
Just an opinion, but going down on a woman who has "fallen to the communists" without a tampon is kind of gross and unnecessary. Cant you just wait a couple of days? Does blood and mucus etc turn you on? If so, and your lady friend is down with it, well go ahead.
"You down with OBG? Yeah you know me!"

Grumble
03-13-2002, 09:35 PM
I have never got blood on my sword LOL

I couldn't imagine going down on a woman during her period but I am game to get blood on the blade. I have been married to a sexually unresponsive woman for 15 years and we have just broken up. Maybe I will be able to find a more responsive person now

blk cat
03-13-2002, 09:49 PM
Just remember,

A Bloody Nose Never Stopped A Good Fighter

kimmer22
03-14-2002, 12:37 AM
Someone may have already said what I am gonna post....but here goes.
For me, I am soooo horny when on my period, but I have had sex during...It tends to hurt, like it puts pressure up there and, I'm already bloated enough.
It does feel good and hurt at the same time...and is VERY messy...
If you can deal with the uncomfortable feeling....do it.
But as for me...I just wait it out for 5 days and get it on the instant I stop bleeding...if I can :)

RascalnRed
04-01-2002, 01:37 PM
My wife finds that sex relieves her cramps and lightens the period. She says it helps and I am glad to offer my assistance. And as far as being messy, several people have the same idea as we do. Just keep a wet washcloth and a towel handy. She lays on the towel during sex and I clean her up afterwards with the washcloth. No big deal, just a relief for her and she will be all done in no time flat.

Tuton
04-01-2002, 06:19 PM
This kind of sex can be very pleasureable if both are willing.
Just use a towel under urselves. I would not go down on my partner though cause 1st she doesn't want me to and the
idea that I might ingest (u never know) some of the discharge which her body is rejecting might not be the most healthy thing to do. Make sure he's aware of that fact before he dives into it.
I usually finger my lady while I suck on her titties or while
she sucks on my little buddy and when both are good an ready we proceed with the drilling for rubies, ( u know red) lol,,,
ENJOY IT..

Anyway whats a little blood between friend or Lovers...lol

sweetc0rn
04-01-2002, 11:10 PM
I guess I am rather slow at this but anyway I have had sex with my BF when I was having my period once. It is really messy and I don't really like it. So if he is horny and I am having my period, I will give him blow job instead. Maybe if u really want to try it, try having sex in the bathroom so you can just shower and have sex at the moment. :)

ASH
04-01-2002, 11:50 PM
If both people are up for it, then go right on ahead. what i have discovered is that the younger the boy, the more hesitant they are to "part the red sea". and, personally, i would do it, but it is not something that particularly turns me on. it just also doesn't turn me off. And, i don't remember who mentioned this before, but if your periods are irregular and you are a little over due, then sex definately helps bring it on. worked for me several times.

Tango Seven
04-13-2002, 07:33 PM
My partner doesn't like having intercourse when having her period so if we feel horny she is content to masturbate me to orgasm.

Steph
04-25-2002, 08:45 PM
Wow, this is certainly an informative forum! After a few dates (when I know it's getting closer to a romp) I ask if the boy would sleep with a woman who's on her period. To me, it shows they're open and understand a woman's body.

Like many others, I just use a towel underneath! Why should we be deprived of fucking five days a month? :redghost:

raraa
04-25-2002, 08:55 PM
COnsidering that...no it never stopped me or my baby, she gets double turned on during that time. Yes it can be messy and if it pains we go to LUBRICATED anal or just some blowjob and tit-suck job.

Mercutio
04-27-2002, 01:05 PM
I wonder what the guys from U2 were thinking about when they wrote Sunday Bloody Sunday ....

SexyDiva
05-01-2002, 12:25 AM
I dont have a problem with it at all....acually I'm usually quite horney when Im on my period, so I want it!

I dont think I could ever be with a guy who was so grossed out by it he wouldnt have sex with me for 4 days a month!

prickynew
05-01-2002, 01:45 AM
Jeez louise I would give anything to find a woman who wanted to get it on during her period. Love it anytime

SirNecrodeit
05-02-2002, 12:05 AM
I have had sex with my girlfriend on her period many times... we in fact prefer it. She is better lubricated, so it's more comfortable for her, and she's really into it when she's 'on' so I enjoy it more. I don't quite know how to describe it... but it's like there's some primal attraction, raw animal lust, the pure need to physicaly satisfy. It's intense to say the least. In terms of technicalities like messiness... well... we have a beach towel for just such occassions that we don't mind staining, and a quick shower washes away all 'sins'.

RandyGal
05-02-2002, 12:09 AM
VERY well said Sir! :)

Oh and welcome to Pixies.

rusti.1
05-02-2002, 09:28 PM
my wife and I never let it stop us she found tha it was a very horny time of the month

Thinker
07-02-2002, 09:48 PM
Here are some technical stuff(if you could call it that). Why women went it more when it's that time. If you have ever seen a female dog when it is on the rag, you will notice that it will hump every male dog in town 10 times over, but it has no interest at all at other times. This is caused by hormones that make the animal very aroused. Forgive the analogy, but women go through the same chemical changes to make them more aroused so they will have sex more often during thier fertile period. This also means that there is a high risk of pregnacy around the time of a women's period.
I would think it would be a man's duty to have sex with his wife during that time because that's when she wants it the most.
Note to the ladies:Men are that arousable 24/7, so you have to give us some credit for self control;)

UnsilenceMe
07-03-2002, 02:58 PM
Correction:
Women are not most fertile during their periods, but rather 12-15 days after the first day of menses. The risk of pregnancy is not as high during a woman's pregnancy as during days 12-15. Most women ovulate around day 14 (of an average 28 day cycle where day 1 is the start of menses), but a man's sperm may survive in the vagina's hostile environment for around 2 days, making a woman's risk highest, as said, days 12-15 and not those days that she is bleeding. However, this does not mean that it is safe to have unprotected sex during that time, as some women ovulate in an unpredictable manner. Also, while it may be true that women have an increased libido during that time of the month, it isn't necessarily true for all women.
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate

Thinker
07-03-2002, 07:58 PM
I stand corrected. It is interesting that ovulation does not normally ouccur just before menstration. This must be due to the fact the humans are very sexual beings and since they pretty much have sex any time of the month ovulation would move to the time they had sex the most(thoeretically). And since for thousands of years people avioded having sex during thier period, only women who ovulated at another time would concive. Hence women who only ovulated at a time other than thier period would become the majority.

Clint
07-03-2002, 09:48 PM
The last girl that I was with wanted to have sex while she was on her period. It was extremely messy and a turn off for me. I guess I just don't assosicate blood loss with sex :)

blue_eyes
07-05-2002, 05:05 PM
I find that orgams while on my period helps releive craps and that "god, I feel gross" feeling
give it a shot, what do you have to lose?
it's fun but messy...do it in the shower with your partner behind you ;)
enjoy!

kleclere
07-09-2002, 05:27 PM
Wife and I have sex during her period. I think that if you love her love all of her no matter what time of the month.

Dark Lord
07-12-2002, 12:42 PM
I just use my red lightsaber...you sickos:p

roxanne916
07-14-2002, 08:40 PM
i prefer not to have intercourse during my period. <I get really bad cramps>

however, i would give my (then) husband oral sex, or we would get out the baby oil and i would squirt some between my cleavage and he would f*ck my breasts and come in my mouth. very sexy....i was able to lick and suck the head of his penis.

just my $0.02

renee_p2002
07-14-2002, 11:45 PM
I think most women are like me, they get really horny when it is that time of the month. I have had a couple of boyfriends that seemed eager to please me while I was having my period. Afterward when we had made a big mess, I think they kinda got grossed out a bit. Now I avoid intercourse when I am having my heaviest days. If I felt like my guy was really into it, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I think most guys just want to seem cool, or they are just so damn horny they aren't sure what they are getting into. Just on girls opinion.

Svlad Cjelli
07-15-2002, 05:31 AM
Wow I see that some guys are still in the Dark Ages when it comes to girls' periods...someone posted that her boyfriend started to CRY afterwards, cause he had blood on his penis...I can imagine it now... "Oh no, get this blood off me!!!"...I almost busted a gut laughing.

My gf and I always take the opportunity to engage in a little sex during her period. She has only 3 days of real bleeding, maybe 2 more of spotting, and she rarely gets cramps. She does, however, get totally horny at that time of month. It's fun, and you just use a towel and shower afterwards. No biggie.

Devillishgirl
07-20-2002, 08:21 PM
I could reiterate everything that everyone has said in this thread in response to the pros of having sex during menstruation...but it's all been said before. I'll leave it at one simple thing....it's not permanent...you won't walk around for weeks afterwards with stains...geesh, are you afraid of water or something?

skipthisone
07-21-2002, 09:45 PM
i just look at it as nothing but a big oportunity to try other things, masturbate each other, oral , anal or just in the shower, man it aint the end of the world.

Reesa
08-13-2002, 10:06 PM
Wife and I have sex during her period. I think that if you love her love all of her no matter what time of the month.

I think you should talk to my fiancee ...

DildoDiva
08-16-2002, 12:03 AM
My husband and I never stop just because "Aunt Flo" came for a visit. As a matter of fact, it enhances it for both of us. I seem to be more sensitive along with my body temperature being higher than normal during that special visit. And my husband likes the naughtiness of doing it then along with the fact that it makes things slipperier which a lot of men like....just invest in some maroon, red, and dark purple towels. :)

Samantha
08-16-2002, 04:00 AM
I get really horny two days before my period and for the first two days during it. My boyfriend didn't like the idea when I mentioned it, so we either have anal sex or I masturbate.

A.K.'s Sex-Pot
08-17-2002, 05:42 AM
I can see why you'd have a problem with it, if you're boyfriend didn't like the idea, but not only does he not mind the idea, it's one of his fantasies!!! Yes, he may try it and decide he didn't like it after all, but discuss it with him, before hand so that he knows to be sensitive with your feelings if he decides it isn't his thing after all.

My ex and i started having sex while i was on because we were lying masturbating each other, talking and fantasising about how much we wished we could be fucking each other, if it weren't for my period. In the end we were just so hot and desperate to fuck that we just threw caution to the wind. Any self consciousness just melted away after that. Just be careful not to drip on the carpet when you get up to go to the bathroom!!!!!!!!!

quisath
08-18-2002, 06:11 PM
Some were very HOT and Loved it......some have shyed away from it....................I myself don't mind. It's basically how the Lady feels about it and if she has hangups about Hygiene.

pepsigirl
10-15-2002, 09:44 PM
My sweetie doesn't mind. I'm horny big time during my period. He even suggested to me that it was fine with him, I didn't even have to ask. He even did oral on me while I was on my period. Of course it was on a slow day. He said he woulda done it regardless, but I think it would bother me if he had done it on a heavy day.

Summer
10-15-2002, 09:52 PM
Heavy or a light day. No problem! It is some of the best sex I think you can have. Who cares if it gets messy. Everything is washable. ;)
-Summer :D

Lorelei
10-30-2002, 12:23 PM
I do have sex during my period. Some people regularly love to eat my pussy during this time--1 guy and 2 women, but not all of them at once! They have my menstrual schedule, so when it's that time of the month, they set up a time to get together with me....

DildoDiva'sMan
10-30-2002, 12:59 PM
If you haven't already, DO IT. It's the greatest time to have sex. Your body is so hormonally in tune during your period that you will have some of the most intense orgasms.(it also helps that the blood makes things all slippery and stuff, which can also be accomplished with golden showers) As for the eating out on the rag, well, wouldn't do it, but if that's what turns yer crank, let er rip.

tazzfromca
10-30-2002, 04:40 PM
I love TOTM sex, but sorry I won't go down then

Scarlett
10-31-2002, 02:22 PM
I don't like it. It's so messy. Mine only lasts three days or so, so we can wait.

six
11-01-2002, 08:21 PM
I get really horney - but the mess really bothers me. I've never done Time of the Month sex, but I'm not keen to try it. Maybe one day, I'll find someone who is able to convince me that teh mess is worth it....

Cold One
01-02-2003, 11:13 AM
Hell,it just gets the whole ordeal over faster. Sex during that time of the month, depending on choice of partners, can be very fulfilling. Why should anyone care as long as their partners don't? Just keep a towel handy and if you have a goatee, a warm wet washcloth........

skipthisone
07-09-2003, 01:25 PM
*Bump* Kleclere's 1st post ^^^

Ananke
07-10-2003, 12:26 AM
I have sex durring my time of the month. Just have a towel ready. I dont mind the mess, thats what water is for. Also it is a really nice lubricant.

RandyGal
07-10-2003, 09:11 AM
One of my favorite threads by one of my favorite Pixies! :cool:

ndmore
02-28-2007, 02:52 PM
i earned my red wing's and i don't regret it and i had a good time doing it

WildIrish
02-28-2007, 03:38 PM
"If you can drive through mud you can fuck through blood."

:roflmao:

smithy020
02-28-2007, 03:51 PM
I had a good giggle at that too WI

ndmore
02-28-2007, 08:00 PM
i just about busted a gut when i read that WI i never heard that one befor that was good thank's.

Irezumi Kiss
02-28-2007, 09:25 PM
Niiiiice. he he he...

Matticus
03-01-2007, 09:00 AM
Dark Shower :nana:

IowaMan
03-01-2007, 09:10 AM
Never been scared of it myself. As long as the lady was okay with it it was always: inward, outward, onward and upward.

And yeah, I use the past tense because I'm starting to think I'll never get laid ever again. :(

Miss-Honey-Bee
03-06-2007, 06:40 AM
My period finished the day before I slept with Mr HB for the first time.

I've always been very irregular, sometimes going 8 weeks between, sometimes only 3. I wish it would hurry up this time, he's keen to try it.

souls_cry2000
03-17-2007, 07:31 PM
I find that that time of the month is real touch and go. Sometimes she can't get enough. However there are those times that she'd rather be left alone.