PDA

View Full Version : Cumbers

Bear Bear
07-24-2002, 11:52 AM
I am starting this thread in the hopes of showing what the ladys in it missed.

Bear Bear
07-24-2002, 12:22 PM
Being the only male cashier I had a lot of female customers. Yes many of them were married but they still couldn’t help but flirt a bit, probably just to see my reaction to their forward advances. I have even had one very hot mama flash me her shaved pussy while I was reaching down in her cart to bring out a jug of water. She just smiled at me winked and told me she’d be back and that her name is Robyn.

I had been working a long shift at the grocery store. Running on automatic passing from one order to the next. Occasionally stopping to make a cute girl laugh or a woman smile. Then the woman I had been waiting for walked in. Robyn walked into the store tailed by a young brunette and a red head. Robyn waved over to me and winked and pointed for the benefit of her two companions explaining to them who I was. Then the three women disappeared into the produce section. Only to reappear later on pushing a cart with 3 different shaped cucumbers in it. They walked by my till smiling making sure I caught their eyes. They came back a few minutes later with instant JELLO boxes and whip cream. I noticed they had picked up some berries too. They had me really start wondering what kind of desert they were going to making. They passed by all the tills till they got to mine. Then slowly they unloaded their groceries onto the belt. As I was ringing them through Robyn leaned over and said, “I know you want to see more”. I nodded my head and started to stiffen. She smiled and her two companions giggled. “Well then” she said, “Maybe you would like to drop by here after work” She said as she gave me a paper with her address on it. I ring up the last cucumber and decide to give these girls a large discount of about 100%. They thanked me and I found out the other two girls were named Veronica and Stacy. As they passed through still smiling they said they hoped I could drop bye. Robyn leaned over again so I could see her tits and whispered in my ear, “The cumbers are for if you chicken out”. She winked and they left.

Bear Bear
07-24-2002, 12:56 PM
Needless to say I hurry out of work and jump in my truck. Getting out a map and looking at the address I find that Robyn’s house is really close to mine. 5 min later I pull into her driveway. The lights in the house as far as I can see are off. I walk to the door ring the bell and wait. Out of the corner of my eye I see the blind move someone looking out at me. Someone comes to the door and it opens. The sight that greets me is Stacy and Veronica dressed in leather. They pull me in the house and scold me for coming late. I apologise and assure them it won’t happen again. “Well” Veronica said, “as long as you don’t cum to fast”. I felt my already hard cock stiffen as she said this. Then a thought hits me. “Where is Robyn?” I ask. “She’s around somewhere” say’s Stacy coyly. Veronica slaps my butt and says “Off with your cloths boy!”. I gladly comply and Stacy says, “Robyn really picked a good one”, as she glances over my cock. Veronica looks like the one in command as she squeezes Stacy’s breast. “Don’t forget Robyn gets him first”. The two horny women walk me down stairs to a room that has dim lighting and the floor is covered by pillows and blankets. “It’s our play area” Stacy says. I see a hot blonde lying on her back in a swing with a cucumber in her pussy and one that she is licking in her mouth. Well I guess I’ve found Robyn. Robyn Smiles at me. “You’re late see I had to start with out you” She says with a smile. Stacy and Veronica walk over to a different area. Veronica lies down. “Now you little slut eat my pussy!” commands Veronica. Stacy complies and buries her face in Veronica’s brown bush. “Well they’ll be at that for a while” Robyn says pulling the cucumber out of her wet slit. “So what do you want to do in the meantime Mr. Cashier”, I think for only a moment then look her in the eyes and demand that she bend over. From what I see on her face she wasn’t expecting me to be so brave but she really likes it. I come up behind her and rub my man hood against her wet snatch. She moans and wiggles her ass in my direction begging to be filled. I ram it in to the hilt on the first try. She screams “Holy Shit!”. I Lean into her and lick her neck and grab a hold of her breasts as I continue to pound her. She rocks back and forth moaning ‘I’m ccuuummingggg”. I say in her ear “I’m sure you are”. By now Stacy and Veronica are finishing off a 69. They come over slowly. So turned on they are by been eaten and seeing they’re mistress getting a good fuck that their pussy’s can’t hold in their cum from dripping to the floor. Stacy walks in front of Robyn and pushes her head into her dripping wet pussy. Veronica leans under my cock going in and out of Robyn’s pussy and catches all the dripping cum with her mouth. Veronica starts liking my cock as it goes in and out. She also rubs Robyn’s very sensitive clit causing Robyn to completely munch out on Stacy.

Bear Bear
07-24-2002, 01:13 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
I came overflowing Robyn's already full snatch it dripped onto Veronica's face while she was having an orgasm of her own from rubbing her clit madly. Stacy was still smiling pushing Robyn’s face deeper into her soaked folds.

Well we cleaned up the basement after the girls had me lick her clean. I told them I had to go because I had work tomorrow. They all smiled and in unison said, “We know”. “Well we just hope that you cum here after work and stay for a little longer” Said Robyn. I told her I would and went out and drove down the street home.

This was based on a partly true story i hope the girls know who they are;)

Clint
07-24-2002, 02:54 PM
You're a very talented writer Bear_Bear and I can't wait to see another story that you may post. Keep on writing......please :)

*Clint