PDA

View Full Version : Sprung

erotic51
07-18-2002, 03:47 PM
Remember the night we came home early Shannon? We told Heather, our babysitter, not to expect us until after midnight and she obviously did not expect us early. She was lying on the couch with her boyfriend in a passionate embrace, as we entered the living room. We were both startled, but you placed a finger on your lips, motioning for me to be quiet and we quietly leaned against the door frame, enjoying the entertainment. Both Heather and her friend were fully clothed, but he was trying to slip his hand inside her blouse, which was already half unbuttoned and she moaned softly, reluctantly pulling his hand away. He slowly reached in again, undoing one more button and her large firm breasts stood out proudly from her body. She pushed him away again and he tired of the game, sat up on the couch in a huff.

Heather pressed up against him, her blouse almost fully open and began to kiss him. Her hand was stroking his neck, and with her free hand, began unzipping his jeans. Opening his fly, she traced her fingers softly over his prick, and pulled back to gaze down at his erection. She reached into his open jeans, stroking and caressing the length with hypnotic fascination. He gently pushed her head toward his lap, and Heather began to kiss the side of his prick, as he moaned in pleasure. She started to lick it's length with long strokes, obviously aware of the effect this was having on her partner. Her tongue danced slowly up and down, teasing him, unleashing his passion as she encircled the head with her moist full lips. Holding her head down, he thrust wildly with his hips, driving his shaft deep into her mouth.

Unfortunately, we gasped out loud, and hearing us, the boy turned a bright shade of crimson as he grabbed his pants, trying to stuff his wilting prick back in. He ran for the door as Heather was on her knees in front of me, sobbing and begging. 'Please don't tell my parents. I'll do anything you want, just don't tell them'. With obvious effort she stopped sobbing, and began to regain her composure as she raised her face 'Don't be ridiculous, of course we're not going to tell anybody, now calm down, and for God's sake get up off the floor, you have nothing to be afraid of'. Her eyes glistened with drying tears as she looked up at me pleadingly, then turned her head to look at you, but your eyes were locked with mine, as we both thought about the exciting possibilities.

As she gazed hopefully at you, she heard the sound of my zipper being lowered, and turned her head back towards me, gasping when she saw my prick hanging just inches from her face. 'Well, for a start you could suck me off'. Her eyes widened and never left my rapidly growing prick. 'It looked like you were beginning to enjoy yourself with your friend, and I'd be happy to continue your pleasure'. For a moment she hesitated, then licking her lips, she leaned forward and circled the head with her mouth. She began to suck on my shaft, gingerly, tentatively, as you kneeled down behind her and put your face next to hers. 'Greg would like you to lick it, not just to suck. Lick the underside of his prick, down the ridge and all the way to his balls' you said like a patient instructor.

An apt pupil, Heather followed your instructions with increasing eagerness and as she reached my balls, you gently lifted them caressing them in your hand. 'Now lick under his balls and between his legs. See how far you can get your tongue back towards his arsehole'. As I watched Heather lick and suck me, I could see most of her breasts, barely covered by her blouse, and you reached over and slipped it off her shoulders, releasing her firmness to my gaze. Heather's breasts were large, and her nipples hard with excitement, as you cupped one in each hand, kneading her flesh, teasing the enlarged nipples. Then, sliding down clamping your mouth over one nipple, you began to suck on her hardness as she stopped her exploration of my genitals.

Her eyes narrowed and she gasped in pleasure as you sucked, then moving her head back down, continued to suck my prick with a quickening pace. 'That's so beautiful. Greg, I love to watch you slide in and out of her mouth. You're about to cum, aren't you. Heather, try to swallow all of his cum, see if you can suck him dry'. I held her head and added my urgency to her rhythm, sliding my prick deep into her mouth, and exploded, sending streaming hot cum down her throat and into her hungry mouth.

I watched her swallow but as she tried keep up with my spurts, cum started to seep from her full mouth, and she released my throbbing prick from her lips, pumping me with her hands. She aimed it at her face and neck as my prick poured out it's juices, spraying her mouth and hair, dripping down onto her breasts. She still had a mouthful of cum, and you said 'I've got to have some of that', eagerly licking the traces of cum from her face as Heather's mouth kept oozing from the corners. You put your mouth on hers and with your tongue, opened her lips apart to share my cum, as I watched you both swallow what remained. After it was gone, your tongues continued probing each others mouths. 'Oohh I'm horny. I love the taste of your cum, especially from her mouth'.

Standing up and removing your skirt and panties you spread your pussy lips wide and inserted your fingers deep inside saying 'Now it's my turn. Eat me Heather, make me cum as well. Lick my wet pussy, I want to feel your warm tongue deep inside. Suck my clit, I want you to make me cum'. She leaned towards you, her head between your legs and I could see her tongue darting between your fingers as you held your pussy open for her and showed her where to lick and suck. You straddled her face, lowering your pussy to her mouth, grinding into her with increasing speed and urgency as you kept saying 'Oh God, this wonderful. Eat my pussy. Oohh yess, suck me, I'm going to cum'. And with a moan, sprayed her face with your juices.

Lifting yourself off Heather's mouth you said in a lustful voice 'Take off her jeans Greg', and she wiggled her arse helpfully as I slid them off, pressing my hand to the center of her mound, feeling the wetness and warmth of her pussy seeping through. She moaned softly, and spread her legs with her knees bent, the thin line of her pussy gleaming with moisture as I ran my finger over it lightly. Lowering my head, I lick the top of her legs as she tensed and moaned 'Oohh God, that feels so good. Don't stop', she begged eagerly, lifting her hips to my mouth. (continued)

erotic51
07-18-2002, 03:48 PM
(continued)

'Be more specific' you suggested, kissing her breasts and nipples. 'Tell him what you want him to do'. 'Eat me' she whimpered. 'Make me cum, please, I want to cum so bad. Oohh yess eat my pussy. Lick my pussy all over, suck me. Oohh I'm going to cum'. The sight of you two beautiful women, one fully developed and experienced, one young and naive, kissing each other passionately, was incredibly exciting, and I felt my prick begin to harden again. With increasing excitement I slipped my hands under her butt, squeezing her arse tightly, and began to explore her wetness with my tongue. I licked and sucked her pussy, teasing her clit as she moaned and shuddered in a violent climax.

'Put your hard prick into her wet pussy Greg'. 'Oohh yess' Heather added, 'I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel your prick deep inside my pussy. Oohh yes, slide your hard prick into my pussy. I'm so wet. I'm so ready. Make me cum with you inside. Stick it in, stick it in' she urged and slowly I spread myself over her, teasing her pussy lips with the head of my prick. I slid my prick into her fresh and tight pussy, feeling it caress me, squeezing me, lustfully pulling me ever deeper. 'Oohh I'm cumming, yes, spurt into me', and I pumped my cum into her as you quickly positioned yourself over her face.

Heather eagerly held you and started licking and sucking your pussy, and with a moan, you lay down over her as I pulled my glistening prick from her wetness, licking the drops of cum that hung to the head. Then you began to suck on her pussy lips, pushing your tongue deep into her, drinking my cum as it overflowed from her pussy, lapping and rubbing your face in the mixture of her juices and my cum.

Still hard, I moved behind you and slid my prick into your tender pussy and we began to move slowly, savouring every stroke with intense pleasure. I felt Heather's mouth between my legs, licking and sucking my balls and prick as it plunged in and out of your pussy. Spreading my arse cheeks, her fingers circled the rim and buried her tongue deep into my arsehole, and we all came together.

Erotic51 :)

feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=13018)

legend
07-20-2002, 09:00 AM
hot story! :)

erotic51
07-21-2002, 08:48 AM
legend - you obviously like my stories, thank you.

Devillishgirl
07-21-2002, 02:42 PM
That was an incredibly hot story Erotic.....hopefully there's more where that came from :D

Clint
07-21-2002, 02:51 PM
H.O.T.T.=HOTT!!!!!!! Great story and I can't wait to see what else you can write :)

*Clint

erotic51
07-21-2002, 06:07 PM
Devillishgirl - there are, just look for them and enjoy :)

Clintx3x3 - as above and thank you both for the comments :)

Unregistered
08-13-2002, 05:49 AM
Fantastic Story Erotic.. Hope to see more soon

Unregistered
08-23-2002, 02:27 AM
fan tabbie hoobie story, i cum all over my desk!

Nikki
08-24-2002, 02:59 AM
Pant Pant Pant...........thats all I can say.......

erotic51
08-25-2002, 01:39 PM
Unregistered - hope you manage to have a look at the others I have posted and enjoy them as much. Thanks for the comments :)

Unregistered - Hope you did not leave any stains hehehe :)

Nikki - Is that all you can say?? perhaps I can cure your 'panting' with another story hehehe. Thanks for the comment and input :)