PDA

View Full Version : just thought i would introduce myself

nekta
07-09-2002, 06:30 PM
hi as you know from the front my name is nekta, and although i have been around the site for a while, i just didn't have the courage to post, but i just thought why not!
although im 19 and male (i already know what you are thinking) i like to think i can talk sensibly just like all of you, im here to try and break the stereotype of a typical teenage student.
but if im pissed it might be a bit of a different story ;) thanx for reading my little intro and hope i get on!

Sugarsprinkles
07-09-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by nekta
although im 19 and male (i already know what you are thinking) i like to think i can talk sensibly just like all of you, im here to try and break the stereotype of a typical teenage student.

Welcome Nekta! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here at Pixies!
Please don't be so sure you know what we're thinking...we have quite a few other young people here and the great majority speak quite sensibly and are very nice to have around. I'm sure you'll be the same. You really don't have to be defensive...we aren't judgemental here. We're all equal..age makes no difference.
Again..WELCOME!!!

Saddaddy
07-09-2002, 07:16 PM
Welcome to the Pixies Family !

Lilith
07-09-2002, 09:52 PM
Welcome to Pixies!!! Have a good time!!:p

PantyFanatic
07-09-2002, 11:25 PM
If you have read around as you say, you already know what Sugarsprinkles said is true. The only age barrier here is the one the legal system gives us:rolleyes:.
This senior member is old enough to know that I can learn from anyone and I’ve even found I can have a good time doing it here;). We have lots of views on lots of subjects here, and the only attitude I’ve seen is when disagreeing becomes confused with disrespect:mad:.
So take off your clothes, jump on the bed and enjoy. :D

nekta
07-10-2002, 05:29 AM
well sounds for the sound welcome and im sure iwill enjoy it here :)

Grumble
07-10-2002, 06:00 AM
I have to agree with the others, except for the legal requirement to exclude minors, age is no barrier. I have found friends from 18 to late 50's. male and female and all types of sexuality. I enjoy their friendship and the different perspectives they have on the things we discuss. Please feel free to join in.

fingers
07-10-2002, 06:03 AM
welcome nekta. enjoy your stay:) :)

legend
07-10-2002, 06:30 AM
Welcome to Pixies nekta :)

all these young people.....makes me feel old :D

Clint
07-10-2002, 11:58 AM
Welcome to Pixies Nekta!!! I hope that you have a great time at our site and thanks for posting :)

Sharni
07-10-2002, 01:11 PM
G'day and Welcome to Pixies :)

dicksbro
07-10-2002, 01:27 PM
Nekta ... welcome to Pixies where the air is clean and the trees stand tall and ... well ... lots of other s--- that seems like fun at the time :D :D Relax and enjoy!

vampeyes
07-10-2002, 03:48 PM
Welcum... make yourself at home and perv to your hearts (or other things ;) ) content

Murphy
07-10-2002, 04:26 PM
Welcome aboard Nikta. As others have already said, we're all family here, so c'mon in. kick off your shoes (or whatever) and enjoy!