PDA

View Full Version : Four-handed massage

sexyvixen
07-07-2002, 08:43 AM
Recently, during Christmas 2001, our friend visited us. Both my wife and I had not seen Frank for over sever or eight years. On Christmas Eve, the three of us were playing cards and watching TV. To make the game challenging, we agreed that the winner would get blind folded and get a 20 minutes body massage by one of the two losers, without knowing which one.

We put the blind fold on her eyes and rested on her stomach. Frank started giving her a massage in the shoulder area. She was quiet and relaxed. As Frank's hands moved closed to her under arms and breast area, she opened her mouth and started to breath harder. Then she lifted her legs, and her nightgown slipped and exposed her legs.

I could not help but come closer and touch her legs.. She did not mind having four hands on her, not knowing whose hands were where! When I moved my hands up her legs, Frank started to move his hands closer and closer to her breasts. Then he worked his hands under her nightgown and started to squeeze her breast.

I pulled her panties down as Frank pulled up her nightgown. At that point, she had nothing on except the blindfold! She was smiling and sometimes laughing when asking "who is up and who is down?" She did not hear an answer back! Both Frank and I got naked and switched positions. Frank started to kiss her by her belly.. Then, he went down kissing her in her vagina. She started to move and breath harder.. I brought my body closer to her until my dick closer to her face.. She pulled my dick and started to suck on it.

Frank and I switched positions. I was kissing her as she was sucking on Frank. She pulled off her blindfold and started rubbing on Frank's ass. I was so hot. I started fucking her, as she was sucking Frank and came inside her in less than a minutes. She rolled Frank over and sat on the top of Frank until he came.

She pulled both of us by her and said: Merry Christmas!!! This is the best Christmas gift you ever gave me!

Clint
07-07-2002, 11:53 AM
Great story........got any more :D