PDA

View Full Version : let's share tips!

mike___hunt
05-10-2001, 03:37 AM
I'm male and I've tried everything, sucking my own cock, sticking things up me, lubrication...
I need advice! I need something new. Also, does anyone know how to come through having something in your ass? It doesn't seem to work on me.

Any help?!

Thanks.

Suepahfly
05-16-2001, 06:35 PM
dude, a good idea i've come up with is rubbing my cock against something, like your sheets. Just lie on your bed, and fantasize that its some chick. Move vertically or horizontally, either way its good. It works pretty fast.

Helixhunter4
06-30-2001, 11:12 PM
masturbating on the bed is one of the little-known best ways to jack off. Just get on your stomach, make sure the back of your cock is touching the sheets, not the front, and make the motions. Also, while lying sideways at night, in bed, try putting a pillow between your legs and humping it--I've had almost cripling orgasms from this--try it out

Lilith
06-15-2007, 05:36 PM
I need to hear more advice on what the best way to jack off is???

PantyFanatic
06-15-2007, 09:48 PM
I think this would be the perfect thing for you to jackoff with. :nod:

IowaMan
06-15-2007, 10:43 PM
I'm male and I've tried everything, sucking my own cock, sticking things up me, lubrication...
I need advice! I need something new.
Gotta say that I'm thinking life can't be so bad if you've got that kind of setup. :p

CunningLinguist
06-16-2007, 01:54 AM
Yeah, I'd like to hear the tips on auto fellatio please.

Oh and since this thread is like six years old, I'd like to remind the original poster that they have come out with flesh lights now. I've never used one, but from what I hear on the internets they are great.

Loulabelle
06-16-2007, 02:20 AM
Gotta say that I'm thinking life can't be so bad if you've got that kind of setup. :p

I've heard it's not as great as you might think....

Loulabelle
06-16-2007, 02:27 AM
Oh and as for tips on how to do it:

It seems to depend on being:

a) Pretty skinny
b) Pretty flexible
c) Pretty...er....generously endowed

http://pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7857

IowaMan
06-16-2007, 08:41 AM
a) Pretty skinny ~~ Yep got that one covered. :p
b) Pretty flexible ~~ uh oh, I think we may have a problem here. :eek:
c) Pretty...er....generously endowed ~~ not as generous as need be I'm afraid. :(

Given it a try in my younger days and couldn't quite get there.......... I'm thinking this old dog probably isn't gonna be able to pull off that new trick now. :rofl:

Pita
06-16-2007, 11:02 AM

:nod:

IowaMan
06-16-2007, 11:34 AM
:nod:
Not sure it's the best way to do it but here's what works for me.

I guess I'm usually lying on my back on the couch or in bed. Occasionally I'll use some lotion or lube but not very often. I'll get a fantasy in my mind and just sort of go with it.

My eyes are closed and my right hand slowly begins to squeeze my cock, not long until I'm completely hard. Then my hand finds it's way up and down the shaft a few times very slowly. Typically my left hand will find itself grabbing onto my testicles and gently applying pressure as my right hand begins to stroke.

From here I can take it a couple of ways: 1) I can go very quickly and let myself cum (not the route I usually take) or 2) I can go slowly for a bit to really build up the sexual tension before my release (yep, that's where the fun is).

My left hand goes from the squeezing of my balls to sort of pulling them down towards my ass while I stroke myself. Maybe a slight tickling motion with a finger directly on my scrotum but usually I will start to rub the area between my scrotum and ass. Providing just a little bit of pressure as I rub. At this time the stroking of my cock has nearly come to a halt as I'm grasping it firmly and it is pulsating. If I were to open my eyes I would probably see a drop of pre-cum starting to slip down the side of my cock head. If I do happen to witness this, chances are I will take that drop on my finger and then take that finger directly to my mouth.

Ok where was I? Oh yeah, applying the pressure between my scrotum and asshole. Not every single time but probably 30-40% of the time my middle finger (left hand) will find it's way to my asshole and start to gently rub there. It's almost an involuntary response that as soon as that happens I begin to pump my pulsating cock with my right hand. Before I know it, my middle finger will be inserted to about the middle knuckle and my balls are being forced towards my asshole with the palm of my left hand.

If I wanted to, I could probably go ahead and let myself cum right now but I don't. I will continue to probe my asshole with the finger and get a tighter grasp on my cock as I stroke it. I'm probably imagining that I have a woman tonguing my balls at this point and that will come very close to sending me over the edge. I start to stroke faster and push my middle finger in harder and deeper. I'm going to cum and it's going to be very soon. I curl my middle finger slightly while it's inside of me and apply a little pressure. My hand is now a blur on my cock as it begins to spasm and my cum shoots from the end and lands on my hairy chest and stomach.

I'll release the grip on my cock after about four good spasms but continue with my fingering for a few more seconds. I let out a deep breath and open my eyes. I withdraw my finger from my ass as I look down at the cum on my body. Nine times out of ten I will close my eyes again as I get some of the cum on my fingers and bring it to my mouth. I am now imagining that I am licking it from out of the woman I was just fantasizing about............ doesn't get better than that.

But like I said, that's just how I like to do it. Not sure if it's the best way or not. I'm sure we all have our own versions of "the best" way jack off. :p

Lilith
06-16-2007, 11:47 AM
I hope that helps others as much as it has helped me :hot:

CunningLinguist
06-17-2007, 01:44 AM
Oh and as for tips on how to do it:

It seems to depend on being:

a) Pretty skinny
b) Pretty flexible
c) Pretty...er....generously endowed

http://pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7857

So as a fat guy who isn't flexible at all and only has 5 inches, I'm pretty much screwed, right?

Dammit!

Still, a man can dream. I'd even post pics here, and any other forum I frequent.

Shadozfire
06-17-2007, 03:46 PM
At least you have 5 inches....a lot of men can't even say that!

CunningLinguist
06-17-2007, 09:25 PM
Well, five is average.

Though, yeah, auto-fellatio is next to impossible for the average guy. Now, auto-cunnilingus is I think impossible.

Miss-Honey-Bee
06-21-2007, 03:33 AM
Wow Iowaman, VERY HOT! x