PDA

View Full Version : The Masseuse

gods_favorite
06-25-2002, 05:35 PM
This is based on a true story that happened last week.

Me and my wife had been flirting with the idea of swinging for a while now, and were lookinf through some swingers magazines looking for local couples. We had some real hot sex excounters thinking about it, but didn't pursure the idea any further, thats what I thought.........

I came home last night and saw my wife on the floor, butt ass naked, being massaged by this white woman. I looked at them and didn't say anything, and Vallery said "oh hi honey, this is Monica shes a masseuse out of the magazine we were looking at" and I was like "ok" and Monica started massaging Vallerys ass, and Monica said "you like that don't you" and Vallery said "yes I do". I was intrigued by this, my wife had never showed any sexual interest in a female before, and there was my wife on the floor having her ass massaged by a woman and moaning about it. I took a seat on the couch to see how this progressed.

Monica took some oil and stated massage my wifes thick legs, and I could feel my hard on building. Monica had short black hair down to her shoulders, probably a b cup at most, and a nice ass, but nowhere as nice as my wife. Monica was wearing a white see through t shirt, and black sweatpants. After massaging my wifes whole back,she rolled Vallery over on the mat, and I could see my wife nipples poking up, and she was dripping wet. Monica started massaging my wife nipples between her fingers and my wife said "oh god yes" and Monica asked"you ever had a female give you pleasure like this before?" Vallery shook her head no and Monica said "you like it dont you?" and moved down and started sucking my wife right nipple!!!!!!!!!!!! its like I wasn't even there, she started sucking my wifes nipples like it was nobodies business, and I was hard as steel by that point.

Monica stopped sucking Vallery tits and said" your going to try some new things today, your going to make love to another woman and your gonna like it, and so is your husband" and she started french kissing my wife, who didn't fight back.

This was my dream true to see Vallery with another woman, and I rolled my pants down to my ankles and started stroking my swollen cock, which was throbbing by this time. Monica took her shirt off, exposing her breasts, and Vallery put both of her hands on Monicas tits. Monica said "Have you ever felt a womans breast before?" Vallery shook her head no and Monica said "you like it don't you?" and Vallery said yes, then Monica said "I want you to suck on my tit" and she lowered her breasts down to Vallerys face and she started to suck Monicas tits like a starved infant. Never in my wildest dreams would I think I'd ever see Vallery sucking some womans tits here in front of me, like its nobodies business, I was loving this.

Monica said "yeah thats it, suck those tits like a little whore in front of your husband" that encouraged Vallery to suck harder, until Monicas tits were practically dripping wet with Vallery'ts saliva. Monica started licking my wifes beautfiul black tits, until her nipples were wet and pointed like rifle slugs, then licked her way down to my wifes hairy pussy. Monica stopped when she was there and said"yum hairy pussy. I love natural women" and she started to lick around my wifes pussy, kissing her thighs and giving them little licks to drive my wife wild. She started screaming "oh yes eat my fuckin pussy you whore" and I was about to cum when I heard that, so I started to stroke my cock slowly, so I could enjoy every moment of this. Finally Monica put both her hands around my wifes thighs, and plunged her mouth on my wifes hot dripping hairy cunt. My wife screamed so hard I was worried the neighbors would call the cops. Monica was looking in my wifes eyes as she ate her pussy, tongue fucking her hot cunt. Then she moved my wifes legs up and started to eat out her asshole like an animal, and my wife started screaming "oh yeah eat my ass oh yeah oh god" and Monica started licking from my wifes pussy all the way down to her asshole, which drove my wife nuts.All of a sudden my wife started shaking and screamed "OH LORD IM CUMMING" and came all over Monicas face, and Monica lapped most of it up. Monica then took off her sweat pants, exposing a shaved pussy. Monica then started to lick my wifes nipples again, and said "have you ever licked a womans pussy before", Vallery shook her head no, and Monica said "don't worry you'll love it" and shifted her body over in a 69 position, putting her pussy on my wifes face. My wife started to eat Monicas pussy and Monica said "oh yeah eat my fuckin pussy oh god yeah" and then Monica looked at me and beckoned me over with her finger, and I came over with my cock at full attention. Monica said"you keep eating my pussy you little slut, im going to suck your husbands cock, cause he looks like he could use some release"

Monica grabbed my cock and startes stroking it, causing leaks of pre cum to drip out. Monica said "wow, I bet your wife has alot of fun with this" and started to lick the head of my cock, then sucking the head, driving me nuts. All the while my wife kept eating Monicas pussy, driving Monica wild, and Monica was sucking my throbbing cock. This was my dream come true, my wife eating a womans pussy and me getting a blowjob from the woman. I felt a burning sensation in my balls and I knew I wouldn't last too much longer, and I put both hands on Monicas head, to increase the pace of the blowjob. Monica was pretty good, she head a real good suction level, which drove me wild. I told Monica "im gonna cum" and she took her mouth off my cock and I gave her a complete facial, all over her eyes and face, and some parts of her hair. Right after that Monica shook and said"oh jesus fuckin christ" and came all over my wifes face, after that she got off my wife and they started kissing each other.

Monica said her time was up and had to go, we both thanked her and gave her a $40 tip. We'll have to have her over more often.

bigjim
07-10-2002, 03:44 PM
awsome story-- I wish I was you!