PDA

View Full Version : Hints on Coming

Vida
08-21-2001, 04:56 PM
Help!! I'm unable to orgasm manually. I've tried everythingbut nothing works. The only time I can cum is when i'm using a viabrator, but mine broke. I'm too embarassed to get another one. So if there are any last ditch ideas, or suggestions i'd luv them.

Tanx

Oldfart
08-21-2001, 07:48 PM
Like most people can't tickle themselves, some people can't
bring themselves off.

Something about the brain knowing what you're doing.

I suggest mail order to an interstate friend's name care of
you at your address.

scotzoidman
08-21-2001, 08:06 PM
Adult toys of all kinds can be ordered online from the privacy of your desktop... whatever it takes to get yourself off is ok! Adam & Eve is a good reputable site, not sure about the URL but the LOML and I have ordered from them many times using both mail order and Internet.

Wally
08-22-2001, 12:23 AM
One idea that might sound strange at first... stop trying. :) Just relax and "pleasure yourself" (without the vibrator)... a little experimentation. Concentrate on what feels good and enjoy the feeling without worrying about the orgasm. Indulge! The orgasm may just sneak up on you. Maybe not the first time, so try it more than once.

John_L
08-22-2001, 03:22 PM
Vida,
I've four suggestions..
1) As OldFart has suggested do a little OnLine shopping.
2) Go boldly into one of those "Adult" book stores, walk up to the clerk, and explain that "I've just got to get my best friend something for her batchlorette party." From there you can browse just about everything without feeling embarrased. After all, the person you are talking to will assume its not for you.
3) Talk to the wonderful ladies on this site. Who knows? Maybe one of them is local to you and the two of you can do as little "Girls nite out" shopping?
4) Find a nice guy/girl to lend you a helping hand instead of finding a BOB. This has the advantage of not needing batteries! :-)

enabler
08-25-2001, 04:00 AM
Forgive me, Vida, but when I'm aware of a woman who might be about to buy a new toy to make herself happy, I simply can't resist trying to help--hence, my name.

You might want to go to www.romanceandsexuality.com, which will take you to A Woman's Touch, a highly recommended website run by some very nice women in Madison, Wisconsin. (I have no affiliation with this or any other website.) There are lots of other good sites where you can buy quality products without the embarrassment that is sometimes associated with adult retail stores. This one, because it is run by women, might make you feel more comfortable. I can assure you it will be a pleasant experience.

But more importantly, what do you buy? I think you will be doing yourself a favor if you get the Water Dancer, a new waterproof version of the Pocket Rocket. It's about $25 on this site. It's only about four inches long, but is very powerful and well constructed. It has wonderfully intense vibrations and smooth little gold nubs on the end that will delight you. Any of the genuine Pocket Rockets are great. The actual name on the product is mini-Massager. Watch out for cheap imitations.

If you like penetration in addition to clitoral stimulation with your toy, look at the one they call the The Bunny on this site. It's actually the Rabbit Pearl by Vibratex. If you can spend $75...Get It! ($100+ on some other sites.)

The description they use to describe it is accurate, but does not really do it justice: "This is not a one dimentional toy, the shaft rotates and strokes your g-spot, pearls stimulate sensitive nerves at the mouth of the vagina, and the bunny's cute little ears vibrate at variable speeds to stimulate your clitoris." Well, yeah, it does all that, but wait 'til you try it! It ALWAYS makes my wife scream. Again, there are lots of imitations. The popular Jack Rabbit, for instance, but it's just not the same thing.

Maybe you can tell we've done a little research. There are a few other toys that could turn out to be your favorite if you tried them all, but you cannot go wrong with either of these.

Your toy will come packaged so that no one can tell what it is, and it only takes a couple of days.

By the way, another benefit of this site and others like it is that while your browsing all the sexy stuff, you might even find that you're able to reach an orgasm with your finger!:D Have fun! Post back and let us know.

enabler
08-25-2001, 04:06 AM
Sorry about the misspelling of "dimensional." I cut and pasted it from the site and didn't notice it.

Sharni
08-25-2001, 07:58 PM
Stop trying so hard to orgasm....also women can become addicted to the intense stimulation of their vibrators....you have to give your body time to learn other ways to cum

make sure you give yourself plenty of time....explore every part of your body...you will soon learn what you get the most pleasure from....use all different things not just your vibe and fingers...ice cubes etc...let your imagination run wild...

Dont be discouraged if it takes awhile....It will happen and when it does..it will probably be a doosy...:D

Sharniqua

Oldfart
08-25-2001, 08:31 PM
Sharniqua has a point.

As someone in a bad B Movie once said.

"It is the journey, not the destination, from which you grow."

Alpha
08-30-2001, 01:53 AM
Just read one of the stories on this site. that normally does it for me.

ROCKHARD
08-30-2001, 01:27 PM
I AGREE THAT YOU NEED TO GET INTO AN ADULT STORE AND GET ONE. EVERYONE AT ONE TIME HAS DONE IT AND LOOK AT IT THIS WAY THE PEOPLE THERE ARE THERE FOR THE SAME REASONS AS YOU ARE. WHAT DO THEY CARE.

Pussy Willow
09-01-2001, 02:11 PM
Self-gratification is not the only reason for masturbation. It also
serves to let you know what feels good to you sexually. Information you could then pass on to your SO (Significant Other)
Thereby improving your sex life.

Just a thought!!!!