PDA

View Full Version : longest sexual encounter

sassy 13
06-05-2002, 03:55 PM
What's the longest amount of time you've had sex? My husband and had been friends for several years, secretly lusting for one another without knowing that we both felt the same way. After we finally got together as a couple we had hot sex every day for 3 months. Our longest nite of hot sex lasted for 5 non stop hours. I was so sore the next day I could hardly walk but, with each step and nagging pain I had to smile remembering the hot passionate nite before. That was several years ago and nothing has come close.We still lust for one another but, I sometimes miss how we couldn't get enough of in the beginning.

luc328
06-05-2002, 06:11 PM
My longest encounter was about 3 hours. Kudos on the 5 hour marathon. You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!

Wicked Wanda
06-08-2002, 08:05 AM
With more than a single partner, some long rests, and cat naps, about 9 hours.
Resulted in a sore EVERYTHING, carpet burns, sore jaw, two new bite marks, sticky all over, and was afraid to let anyone touch me for a week, 'cause I was so raw, front and back..
With just one partner, about 4 hours, but no naps.

WW

RandyGal
06-08-2002, 12:05 PM
Are you talking actual intercourse or the entire scenario?

Big difference.

I have no idea how long....but not very. Hubby isn't much into foreplay...

BamaKyttn
06-08-2002, 07:11 PM
uhm..... Souls didn't we have a marathon back in the dorms? I so don't remember.... that was you 25 orgasm night right?

Kyttn

souls_cry2000
06-08-2002, 07:51 PM
Yes that was quite a long running series of orgasms. We moved the beds quite alot love. Anytime you wanna go for a world record I'm game.

Souls

Lady Tango
06-08-2002, 09:05 PM
My longest encounter/session was about 3 hours. It wasn't a 5-hour marathon session, but it was very hot. How we managed to last for so long I'll never know, but it was great. I lost count the number of times I orgasmed. However, I paid for it the next day as I felt quite sore. Needless to say we didn't have sex for a few days. Happy days.

scotzoidman
06-08-2002, 09:35 PM
Does time spent thinking about it count? If so, I have an all day record going...

gods_favorite
06-09-2002, 07:04 PM
Before me and me my wife got married we had sex 7 times in one day, it was a saturday and I was hard as a rock and I kept going. It was awesome we just kept doing it on and off the whole day.

Reverend Silky
06-10-2002, 12:55 AM
my first lovin' session, foreplay included, spanned roughly 5 and a half hours. *shrug*

bucksman
06-10-2002, 03:50 AM
If we include foreplay, middleplay and afterplay, I guess that my longest would go for about 5 hours. Great sex during which I enjoyed all three tunnels to heaven.
Interestng that ladies responding mention being sore - is it just me but after long sessions my equipment is usually in need of some TLC for a day or so.

Lovediva
06-10-2002, 10:08 AM
11 hours here....from beginning to end! :D

It was when we bought our house..we had to Christen every room, counter...shower..and bathtubs....even did the garage and the deck!!!!

Think it's time for a new house!! ;) :D

don73153
06-10-2002, 05:33 PM
Hmmm, 16 hours?? Checked in at 8, played all night till we had to check out at noon the next day. Then went to her house, caught a nap and then continued into the night. The next day was work day, so we HAD to stop sometime. LMAO She was some SEXY, HOT woman! ;)

Don

andrew
06-10-2002, 05:57 PM
Well i consider from getting married as a long shag!!

But specifics about 6-7 hours - did not actually time it. Spouse called it a fuck-fest - she came 11 times and I did 2-3. After I ached but in a good way. I think we tried many positions and lots of oral - hence her mutiple orgasms and one orgasm from sucking her nipples.

Andrew

Stay well, lve each other.

raraa
06-11-2002, 05:16 AM
WEll I guess mine hit the 5 hour mark foreplay included came 8 times

Lovediva
06-11-2002, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by don73153
Hmmm, 16 hours?? Checked in at 8, played all night till we had to check out at noon the next day. Then went to her house, caught a nap and then continued into the night. The next day was work day, so we HAD to stop sometime. LMAO She was some SEXY, HOT woman! ;)

Don

16 hours Don??? Now that is my type of man!!!!!!!! :D :D

Prophet Reality
06-11-2002, 10:12 PM
Well mine was 8 hours straight through. I only came once..... but she came so many times that I think we stopped counting after 60 something..... We were both very sore the next day. luckily she had a hot tub to sit in for the rest of hte next day.