PDA

View Full Version : sex on the job

sassy 13
06-04-2002, 04:50 PM
Has anyone had sex while at work? I had a slight encounter about 10 yrs. ago. I was working in a resturant and fooling around with my boss, we had a very small office that had a two-way mirror and if the lites were off no one could see inside.I went in to get something and he started pushing up my skirt telling me he needed a little to get through the nite. He leaned me over the desk and eased his huge cock in me. The restrooms we beside the office so customers were walking right by the mirror not knowing we were getting it on! We stopped before too long because, I didn't want my co-workers to notice I was missing.

bucksman
06-05-2002, 08:41 AM
Yes - twice.
The first time was with a lovely lady who the computer operator in our computer room - I can still remember how hard her nipples got in that cold a/c and how hard the floor was (but boy was she worth it!!)
The second was late nite in the office - first time I recieved deep throat and experienced a lady putting a finger into my bum at the same time. Good job the place was sound proofed as I came like a banshee.

Oldfart
06-10-2002, 05:46 AM
NO

I've seen the fallout of estranged couples trying to work together

in a small workplace.

Ropeman
06-10-2002, 07:22 AM
Nope never eat where you shit or shit where you eat

Belial
06-12-2002, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by bucksman
Yes - twice.
The first time was with a lovely lady who the computer operator in our computer room - I can still remember how hard her nipples got in that cold a/c and how hard the floor was (but boy was she worth it!!)
The second was late nite in the office - first time I recieved deep throat and experienced a lady putting a finger into my bum at the same time. Good job the place was sound proofed as I came like a banshee.
hehe "Computer operator".....showing your age there ;)