PDA

View Full Version : Nick and James

Vixen
06-03-2002, 12:41 AM
This is a true experince that happened about six years ago... please let me know what you think...enjoy!

I was standing outside my office building at night waiting for James and his buddy Nick to pick me up. It was wet and damp, having rained all day, and was definitely a dark night. I was having fun eating a watermelon blow pop to pass time when they pulled up in James’ Mustang. Gliding into the passenger seat next to James I turned to say hello to Nick.
Nick, this is Vix, Vix… Nick. I looked Nick over for the first time, and James had definitely been telling the truth. Nick was a very well built, sexy guy. His smile and the look in his eyes as he watched me look him over gave me chills and butterflies in my stomach. He had sandy hair, just enough for you to run your fingers through and pull on slightly. Very powerful hazel eyes, the kind that could hold you in them, and an intense voice that made you want to do whatever he wanted.
Taking the blow pop out of my mouth I replied. “Pleasure to finally meet you Nick.” I smiled and became a little shy batting my eyelashes and turned so I was facing James but could talk to both of them as we drove. James put his hand on my knee as we pulled onto the highway, sensing that I was nervous. I could feel Nick’s eyes checking me out as we drove towards my house 20 minutes away. I was wearing my black leather knee length coat, a short flowered skirt and a plain black button down blouse. It got extremely warm in the car, so I took off my jacket to get a bit cooler. As I became more bold and knowing I had Nicks attention, I was having fun licking and sucking on the Lollypop. I was not at all surprised when he said the lollypop looked yummy. I only looked at him and smiled as I sucked it out of my mouth about to reply. Can I have a taste? He asked. I smiled mischievously and offered him the lollypop which by this time was almost gone. “That’s not what I had in mind” he laughed, taking it from me he put it to his lips, licking it. Handing it back to me, I finished it, tossing the stick and the gum out the window. Nick then asked if he could have a taste of me now, and without waiting for a yes took my head in both his hands and pulled me to his lips from the back seat. He sucked my bottom lip into his mouth, forcing my lips open, probing my mouth with his tongue, holding me close with his hands he moaned Mmmm tastes even better than candy he whispered against my lips. Stopping at a light, James reached over me and pulled up the lever on the side of the seat, suddenly I was half laying down on the seat. Nick loomed over me and told me to lay on my back. He continued kissing me playing with my hair, lightly pulling it, his hands moved forward, reaching to roughly cup my breasts, palming my already aroused nipples. James had been trying to concentrate on driving the car to the spot around the corner from my home where I had taken him before. His hand had been rubbing my thigh, slowly raising it up my skirt up to give both of them a better view. I heard James moan out loud when he realized I wasn’t wearing any panties. Stopping the car, he turned off the engine, leaving the radio on and turned in his seat to watch the show. Nick had unbuttoned my blouse and laid it open, leaving my Black lace covered breasts fully exposed to both men’s viewing. Nick kissed a path down my neck to my right breast licking my nipple through the lace. I gasped as he bit down, sucking it into his mouth, before pulling the lace down and telling me how tasty my nipples were. James had one hand unbuttoning his jeans and the other on my other breast, pinching and pulling on my nipple. James pinched harder making me moan and arch my back. “Didn’t I tell you she had great tits Nick?”
I reached up and pulled Nicks shirt over his head, exposing a well defined stomach and sexy little nipples. Just perfect for me to play with while he played with me, I let my hands wander all over his chest, pinching his nipples, tickling his sides. Teasing him by running my hands along his waist band. He sat back and told me to sit up and take my shirt off. As I sat up he undid my bra taking that off as well. I laid back down as he ran his hands down my chest again, roughly pinching my nipples. He ran them down my stomach and over my legs, taking my right leg and pulling it up so my heel was on the dashboard, causing my skirt to fall down to my waist. He trailed his hands back up my legs, pushing my thighs apart his hands meeting at my shaved swollen lips. James took my other leg and brought it across his lap, so I was completely open for them. Nicks finger trailed the path of my slit, slowly dipping his finger inside me. “Damn you are so wet girl!” Spreading my lips with one hand, his large fingers found my clit throwing me into ecstasy. James reached over and helped him out, not being able to resist any longer. He took his thumb and thrust it inside my tight wet hole, while Nick ran circles over my clit taking me closer and closer to orgasm. Removing his finger, Nick leaned over me again on his knees and began licking my clit. In the small confines of the Mustang, the way he kneeled over me, put me in direct line of his cock, I couldn’t resist any more, reaching up his shorts and finding his incredibly hard cock. Pulling his shorts down his cock sprang up to my lips, giving me easy access to his thick 8” member. I teasingly licked his head, Making small circles on the tip, into larger ones, slowly enveloping his hard cock all the way into my mouth and down my throat. Trying hard to concentrate as he assaulted my clit with his tongue and mouth, James’s thumb still in me. James moved his thumb from my wet pussy to my ass, and back again, lubricating my tight hole with my own juices. He began to ease his thumb in my ass, at the same time nick replaced his thumb with two of his incredible fingers. Sucking and licking my clit, Nicks fingers in my wet pussy, James thumb in my ass, I couldn’t hold out any longer, I screamed as I began to orgasm violently in the passenger seat. James being used to me, held my leg against his chest as my whole body began to shake again and again. Relentless, the second I started to calm down, Nick thrust his fingers harder, all the while using his tongue expertly on my clit. James moved with Nick thrusting his thumb at the same time as Nicks fingers, talking dirty to the both of us, Making me wetter and Nick Harder.
“You two make me so hot watching him eat your sweet box Vix.”
“Oh yeah, you like that don’t you, tell him… “
To which I could only moan as Nick began to thrust his cock into my mouth. Kneeling back on the seat he turned me over so I was facing his cock, I kneeled and leaned over the front seat with Nick leaning over me slightly with the confines of the car. “Suck it good baby, make me cum.” Nick said, bracing himself with the back of James seat, and the inside of the car. James turned more in his seat and began smacking my ass. Grabbing a hand full and rubbing lightly, before flattening his hand out and smacking small and hard, making me work Nicks yummy cock harder and faster. Wrapping my hand around the base and moving my lips and tongue to meet my hand, deeper and deeper strokes, he grabbed my hair, arching his hips he began fucking my mouth. “Such a good lil cock sucker, aren’t you Vix. You’re going to make me explode, I hope your ready for it.” No sooner had he finished saying that his sweet cum filled my mouth. I quickly swallowed every single drop. Letting go of my hair, he braced himself again. While I licked every last inch of his cock clean. James had began running his fingers over my still wet slit again. Nick sat down as I readjusted the seat. He stretched his long legs out behind James’ seat. James put his seat back and leaned back his hard cock standing up throbbing for attention.
Licking my lips I wrap my hand around his hard rod and ask him innocently, “Now what am I going to do with this?”

Prophet Reality
06-03-2002, 01:05 AM
Very erotic, arousing, and has my cock hard for more.

sweetc0rn
06-03-2002, 02:25 AM
Really very nice and hot. Had my imagination running :)

xanne
06-03-2002, 02:47 AM
Very sexy and such a turn-on Vixen!!! :D ;) and very hot! Wish I was there..........ohhh, I can't wait for the second installment

axe31
06-03-2002, 08:29 AM
very hot wish iwas there tho to play with
you and the guys

scotzoidman
06-03-2002, 06:17 PM
Excellent, Vixen... hope part 2 is on the way...