PDA

View Full Version : 1 Big Question

Big_Player69
05-22-2002, 06:21 PM
Hey this weekend my girlfriend and I are getting in the hot tub now I was wondering can she get pregnant if she gives me head and I blow my load in the hot tub? This may be stupid but I want an answer please!

gods_favorite
05-22-2002, 08:01 PM
I wouldn't worry about it dude if you don't fuck her in her cunt and cum in it, she shouldn't get preg.

Dominatra
05-22-2002, 08:28 PM
very highly unlikely

Lilith
05-22-2002, 09:09 PM
the temp of the water would kill the spern not to mention the chlorine.... but good question !!!!!

Oldfart
05-23-2002, 07:19 AM
BigPlayer 69

If you can persuade, inveigle, cajole and otherwise persuade your Girlfriend

to swallow it all, every drop and Mongolian racing tadpole,

You will be safe.

Otherwise you are gambling on heat, Chlorine, Ph, distance and

all the other factors pulling your Nuts out of the spa.

love_2licku
05-23-2002, 10:49 AM
Good question. I doubt that she could but factors like Oldfart said needs to be taken to account. Dont purposely aim it under water at her lol.

andrew
05-23-2002, 03:56 PM
Could happen, but very, very unlikely. The other guys and girls are right - cholrine, water temp etc should reduce the chance to almost nil.

Have a great one - whatever it is...

Big_Player69
05-24-2002, 02:17 PM
What if her bottoms stay on?

love_2licku
05-24-2002, 02:32 PM
dont think that would stop it any less. sperm so tiny, if it can get to her undressed it will also do so with panties on. IMO

scotzoidman
05-24-2002, 02:57 PM
The kill factor from hot chlorinated water would eliminate a great many almost immediately, leaving the water with a very low sperm count... something along the lines of a vasectomy (no, a snip job does not mean sperm-free ejaculate, learned that from a friend who had one), so the chances of impregnation would be very slim, unless a very big drop hits the water very close to the "tunnel of love"... still, be careful, I think OF has the right idea anyway... warn her that if she doesn't swallow, she could get knocked up ;)

pje
05-26-2002, 04:30 AM
yeah i sure wouldn't risk it because there is always the chance.Crazy things happen and we dont wanna be reading about it in the tabloids.I could see the headlines.... PIXIES READER'S GIRL GETS PREGNANT WITHOUT INTERCOURSE OR A DONOR,IN FACT IT CAME AS RESULT OF ORAL SEX IN A HOT TUB WHILE PANTIES WHERE STILL ON.PLEASE STAY TUNE TO THE NEWS AT 9 FOR MORE DETAILS.

sorry about the joke,im just in a good mood tonight since im sitting here with my 3 week old baby.She makes me sooo happy.

Oldfart
05-27-2002, 05:30 AM
pje

It's a bloody long swim, even once past the tonsils.

scotzoidman
05-27-2002, 12:00 PM
pj, you enjoying that 4:30 am feeding? This is the best time of your life, believe me... you'll look back fondly on these days...

katekate42
08-26-2002, 04:48 PM
You guys are the worst :) Unless your sperm are Olympic gold medalists, I doubt you could get her pregnant. Think of it this way. An average sized hot tub is about the size of the Atlantic to a sperm, and I want to know how many folks here could swim the Atlantic :)

Irish
08-26-2002, 05:04 PM
I always told my girlfriend(now wife);that an oral cotraceptive;was
when she swallowed.I;don't think that she believed me; but it broke;the monotony;of mutual masturbation(Our means of birth control;when we were single!) Irish
PS.When we utilized;the lost art;of PARKING!

Steph
09-13-2002, 10:07 AM
Pregnancy would seem highly unlikely but knowing my luck, that's how I'd get pregnant! :)

Oldfart
09-13-2002, 10:22 PM
Steph, it would be a real pisser, getting the baby without

the fun.