PDA

View Full Version : Sperm

Big_Player69
05-19-2002, 01:20 PM
Hey why does sperm become like sticky when it hits the water for instance if you masterbate in the shower and it gets on your hands if you try and rub it off it becomes funny or when its in your pubes in sticks to your hair? Why is that?

scotzoidman
05-19-2002, 03:04 PM
It's sticky so it doesn't all dribble out from inside the woman... it clings to the walls so most all of the sperm cells can keep on their journey towards the fallopian tubes, & the Egg therein... isn't Nature wonderful?

Big_Player69
05-19-2002, 06:24 PM
I think nature is kind of weird, Makes it hard to clean up after your done in the shower.

pje
05-26-2002, 04:34 AM
Thats half the reason why u should never flush condoms down a toilet.

citrus
04-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Sperm is suspended in other related fluids.
Semen: A viscous whitish secretion of the male reproductive organs, containing spermatozoa and consisting of secretions of the testes, seminal vesicles, prostate, and bulbourethral glands.
When those fluids are in the vagina they support the process of passage of sperm into and through the cervix for eventual insemination - fertilization of an ova.
Outside of the vagina and penis the fluids spread and permit the exposure of the sperm to the atmosphere. There is a combining of factors that cause the ejaculate to seem sticky. All of the fluids adhere to the surfaces they contact. The stickiness of my sperm I feel is the separating of fluids away from each other. Until finally the last of the moisture evaporates and the sticky semen dries to appearant hardness.
This is a layman description based solely on my subjective opinion.
I had to wait five years to respond to this thread so that I'd be more likely answering some over eighteen!
It is a good question. I recall my earliest ejaculations in the tub. The jizz was always stuck to me and the towel.