PDA

View Full Version : Fake or Real?

Dominatra
05-19-2002, 09:44 AM
I know a lot of women might think about this: are implants worth it? my best friend just got some and they look great and have made her feel so much better about herself, have really improved her self-esteem.... now all I can do is look at mine and think how much I wish they were perkier, bigger, fuller...etc. I mention it to my S/O and he's all for it! sorry men, but sometimes, you're screwed either way in your response to "should I get breast implants?" the point is, he never said "i love your breasts just the way they are" and now i'm even more self-conscious!!! ack, why do women feel the need to change themselves for other men or women or society in general???? do men really like the fake better than the real???????????

legend
05-19-2002, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Dominatra
do men really like the fake better than the real???????????

i don't, but then i'm not fussy. it's all real on the outside.

Sarriah
05-19-2002, 11:51 AM
Dont let someone else make up your mind for you, I wish i could have mine smaller but i dont believe in doing anything like that, mine are all real and hubby tells me allll the time he likes em as they are. If you were happy before just find what made you happy before and stick with it. If you feel like you want to get emplants, and your unsure if you will be with your S/O for ever then dont think about what others might think.. I asked all my friends (that are all guys) and 8 of 10 said the want real no matter what size, and the other two said they didnt know. just be carefull and dont do something you may not like in 5 years :D

Wicked Wanda
05-19-2002, 12:21 PM
I have very mixed feelings about my breast size.
I am barely a B-cup, and often feel jealousy towards other women who have better figures. I notice that they are often asked to dance first, offered a drink, or even spoken to first.
Sadly, this happens to me even in the Women's bars, so women can be just as biased as men.
I wish that there was more "up there" to be played with during sex, I wish I could give a male lover a nice "titty fuck", especially as my boobs are so sensitive to start with.
I have thought of having augmentation done, but the pain, risks of surgery, the possible loss of sensation at the nipple, and the other adjustments in my life would be too much, I think.
I am used to the way I am, the way I feel, the way I dress. No backaches, no painful strap marks, for that matter only wearing a bra when I want to.
I hate the fact that our culture demands women be thin, but with large boobs, a combination not frequent among us.
Hon, dress to show off what you have, and be happy.
Your S/O probably needed to be breast fed longer as a baby.

Bralessly,

WW

scotzoidman
05-19-2002, 02:59 PM
I confess, the bigger breasts get our attention first, but I can honestly say I love em in all sizes & shapes... Wanda has nailed it on the one practical advantage of bigger, the "titty fuck" is a wonderful thing, but hardly worth the pain & possible disfigurement of surgery, & breast size means nothing as far as a woman's abilities as a lover...
Dominitra, how about you post some pics, & we can tell if you need augmentation? ;)

(tranparent scheme to see some more breast pics)

axe31
05-19-2002, 04:59 PM
it dose not mater wat any one thinks
its how you feel about your own self image
if you think sexy you will look sexy
i look in the face and eyes.

Grumble
05-19-2002, 07:49 PM
I like breasts of all shapes and sizes. A shapely smaller breast gains my attention just as much a a larger more prominent breast.

I think it is a matter of personal choice but think that the safest way is to leave them as they are. It is the person you are inside that is the really imortant thing. A passionate sexy woman is not created by having big tits.

Irish
05-19-2002, 09:01 PM
I didn't know it ;at the time;But my wife told me that my youngest
daughter;got implants;a few years ago.She didn't get large implants;but told my wife;that she had always felt selfconcious
about her breast size.Both of my daughters are very good looking.They have both been models;but didn't like the men in that lifestyle.They said that they were vain phonys!They were more used to being around rugged,muscular men;like the guys that I rode with!She got them ;so that she would be more in pro-
portion.It has improved her selfesteem;greatly.In that case;I can
see it.Otherwise;I don't think it is worth the medical risk.You love
a person;not an appendage! Irish

BamaKyttn
05-19-2002, 09:20 PM
WW I'm what, a foor taller than you (wink) and we have about the same cup size.... I'm probably 100 #s heavier than you otherwise I'd only have an A like I did back when I was skinny.
sweetheart, darling, beautiful one...... they're fine.

As it is I prefer small breasts..... they dont get between me and what I'm doing as much.

Kyttn

souls_cry2000
05-20-2002, 02:01 AM
I always enjoyed Kyttn's size. They're perfect to me. Feel good and look good. ;)

Reverend Silky
05-20-2002, 03:44 AM
titties is titties, kids. however they come, all that matters is they showed up.

sweetc0rn
05-20-2002, 04:01 AM
I am a C-cup and I love every inch of it. But sometimes I wish mine was smaller actually. Because some clothes will only look best when u have the right sets of tits. With big tits, it will look ugly rather than nice. But I ain't complaining... there is still clothes to show your beatiful tits!

Reverend Silky
05-20-2002, 04:02 AM
so... like... a Singapore boob-sling...?

Steph
05-20-2002, 08:53 AM
It's all personal, I'm sure. I asked a couple of guys what they thought . . . they said they'd prefer 'em real but I really can't see a normal red-blooded male complaining if he's got a fake or real one to play with! ;)

danziggy
05-20-2002, 12:06 PM
I have to say i dont care what size they are. I dont care real or not....i dont think i have felt fakes!!anyway(or if i have not noticed). when i get to that stage i just want to suck and nibble on them while im shaggin.

WW ~ Hi, would you like to dance or drink first??

Lovediva
05-20-2002, 12:54 PM
I wouldn't change anything about me...for someone else.
As much as I hate my "Shape" it's what the big guy gave me, so I learn to live with it. Even though breast implants have come a long way..I wouldn't do it...I have seen a good friend of mine suffer a great deal with them...any plastic surgery is a big risk!

Irish
05-20-2002, 01:17 PM
As I said in a previous thread;I can't remember ever;in the heat of
passion;thinking;"I bet these are fake boobs;so I'm not going to
touch her!I think that I'll just go home and masturbate;while thinking about REAL ones!" Irish

Dominatra
05-20-2002, 02:53 PM
Thank you for the honest imput everyone - it really is important to me. sometimes I feel like society makes up my mind more than I do.

WW-- i feel fer ya. i used to be more "voluptuous", but then i started working out hardcore and got more muscular. sometimes i wish i had more up there again, but then i think , well at least i got some killer legs! and it's not about being vain, it's about being confident (....or at least trying....)

sweetcorn--- how true!! good point :)

scotz--- you sly devil. ;) i just might have to take you up on that now:D

Irish-- i'm just laughin my ass off hun :p

thanks everyone, really helps to get a third-person point of view sometimes

GermanSteve
05-20-2002, 04:35 PM
Hi, I have one tip: look around here at Pixies. Not every girl has very much breast. But do you think anyone is really disturbed by that? It is part of the individual character.
And that´s the point. Tastes are different. Perhaps for winning some people who like the new "plastics" you are loosing some who preferred it like it was before??

And something completely different: Did you ever think about it how they would look like when you´re old? Then smaller ones might have been the better choice...

And the most important thing is: You should never do something like this for the others, only for yourself. :)

Belial
05-21-2002, 04:58 AM
Dominatra - If you ever think of doing it, make sure you're only doing it for YOURSELF, and no-one else. I bet they're just peachy the way they are, though :)

SexyDiva
05-22-2002, 01:51 PM
I have very large breasts(36d or dd)....but they are in proportion to my frame (I'm 5'10) and I used to have this *thing* against fake boobs...because compared to mine they were higher and perkier (not that mine are saggy by any means...they just dont stand at attention ya know)

I honestly thought about getting mine lifted when I get older after I have kids....and my SO threw a fit. He said that he has seen fake boobs sag even worse than real ones and they dont feel that great

I still dont know :)

love_2licku
05-22-2002, 01:56 PM
Me personally I prefer real breast 100%. Ill ilke them no matter what because I love the total woman, not just focusing one one section. But real is better to me knowing that the woman is ok with how she looks without adding to herself.

gr8m8
05-22-2002, 03:49 PM
i think fake look great in a sweater or onstage, but in my experience aren't so great in bed, perhpas her surgeon was just no good. i've never sought out either or, but i like 'em real.

my girl has small but cute breasts, so i have to admit i often fall victim to the big(ger) tits neck-snap on the street.

typical american guy ... like what i have but always wonder about her and her and her and her

love_2licku
05-23-2002, 11:02 AM
I also think that if you get a guy that wants you a different way, then the real question would be this...Do I like real men or fake ones? Real men like the way their women are, fake ones like to make women up to be what they want. If they didnt want you the way you are, why did they get with you in the first place? Same goes for women. Ive had people try to change the way I am and it didnt work. You liked me beofre, why change me now..ya know?

But I also would like to add that if men suggest changes to a woman that would actually make you healthier then its ok (ie. implants because they too big and back probs or saying trim down some weight to live longer) I have known women that hated to hear things like that but when it comes down to living unhealthy, its only to better yourself and not to give the man/woman what they "want".

Dominatra
05-23-2002, 05:50 PM
that's actually some good advice love2lickU about your partner being generally concerned -- but it might go awry...

i can just imaging my man suggesting to me to "lose weight so I can live longer" there would be one man sleeping on the couch for a very long time LOL

axe31
05-23-2002, 06:16 PM
yes but if the extra weight is killing your s/o
you would not care where your sleeping
even if it meant i lost them as long as they
lived it would be worth it

Lady Tango
05-23-2002, 06:58 PM
I've shapely smaller breasts (34B) and I wouldn't consider implants. I am what I am.

Dominatra
05-23-2002, 07:07 PM
This is true Axe --- if my S/O's weight were unhealthy, i'd say something even though I lost him, but on a lighter note - women are so sensitive!!! when she says: "do I look fat in this dress?" pretend you didn't hear and find an excuse to leave! you're screwed either way you answer!!!! LOL

Grumble
05-23-2002, 07:52 PM
Yeah Dom, that is so true, I always get in the shit for being truthful about a womans weight. Best to avoid it.

I was chairman at a meeting and I was trying to remember the name of a delegate and I thought aloud 'that big fat lady from Glen Dhu Club' well most laughed except another big fat lady who was at the meeting. She went off her rocker. Funny thing was that when we were doing general business I was doing the
rounds of the table and forgot the womans name, some wag yelled out , 'the lady in the pink top' and the meeting burst in to laughter knowing that the lady in the pink top was fat

mechdad
05-23-2002, 08:13 PM
hey girls size of the breast isn't as important as nice perky nipples yum......................

love_2licku
05-24-2002, 07:20 AM
Good thoughts Axe, you have the same feeling as I do. I have never came out and been mean about weight. I love women the way they are but respect deminishes if they "let themselves go". If they are honestly trying to live healthier, then I'll love them that much more for the effort, even if it doesnt slim them down. No exercise is bad exercise, it just may not make you look like you want but in the long run, any exercise is healthier than none...

rockman
06-03-2002, 12:00 AM
Its should be your own decision, my ex had them put in and got them too big so she had them downsize, so be careful what you wish for, as far as I can tell it does seem to give the lady a lot of self confidence if its an area they are not proud of.

axe31
06-03-2002, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Dominatra
This is true Axe --- if my S/O's weight were unhealthy, i'd say something even though I lost him, but on a lighter note - women are so sensitive!!! when she says: "do I look fat in this dress?" pretend you didn't hear and find an excuse to leave! you're screwed either way you answer!!!! LOL

how about you go over kiss her with great
gusto and say you look hot in any thing
but look hotter naked how about makeing
love right now sexy pants

do you think this answer would work
Dominatra??:D

Nice Guy
06-03-2002, 12:13 PM
God I hate questions like that. Those are loaded questions and it has just been put against your head, no matter how you try and answer it you are going to blow your brains out.

luc328
06-05-2002, 06:20 PM
I am a certified boob man, with a Ph.D in boobology. There is nothing in this world like a set of real tits, no matter what the size.

There's nothing like a woman who loves herself and apologizes to no one for it. The surgury and disfigurement is not worth it and will not raise your self esteem permenantly.

faerysflower
08-28-2003, 10:12 AM
i am a 40 d. lets keep in mind that pamela anderson bubble boobs just do not happen in real life. that said, i would love to have perky boobs. it just isnt in the cards for me... would i get a boob lift? NO. does my SO like them the way they are? YES. ( hes facinated) do i have to say.... if you like your body the way it is, dont change... i would rather be asked to dance/taked to/ bought a drink second bc at least then i know the guy isnt in it for the tits. be thankful that you get noticed for YOU and not what it in your bra. i on the other hand get noticed for my tits. it isnt that great of a feeling....

Irish
08-28-2003, 12:12 PM
Years ago,my buddy&I,were in a bar.We were 1/2 tanked as usual.In the front room,were booths.There were a bunch of girls
from, another Dept.,work(Sikorsky Aircraft)We sat next to one of
them.She had HUGE boobs.My buddy started feeling her crotch.
She didn't even get mad.She said it was such a relief,that someone,was interested in something besides her boobs,that she
didn't even care.She said,Sometime I wish someone would talk to
my face instead of my tits! Irish

Prophet Reality
08-28-2003, 10:54 PM
I have to be honest, I prefer women with big tits. But I also prefer real tits over fake ones. And in all fairness too, I don't judge a woman by her bra size either. So be happy with what you have. But to give a good solid answer, I am with scotz, need to see them to make a good judgement.

BigBear57
08-29-2003, 03:51 AM
My high school memories of one particular playmate whose Mom was always trying to get her to wear a padded bra. She hated the thought of it and refused. As a lover she was fantastic. Those tiny breasts were very sensitive and more than made up for any size they lacked. Personally I love women. Not breast sizes. I've had fun with them all and I'd forego the boobie boink for the fierce smaller nipple that bristles like a strawberry when I touch it. Oh and that particular young lady had the best self image even with what her mom called her boyish figure. Dayum, if mom only knew.

wyman
10-01-2003, 04:24 AM
Boy, this is an ironic thread,my oldest daughter just had a breast reduction. She had eight pounds removed.My wife and I were against it for the medical complications that could happen,but she had her mind made up and fortunately there were no complications. I toldher that there were womon that just wish that they had what se had,but she said they made her back hurt.
She is happy with her decision and now that there were no complications I support her decision.

darogle
10-01-2003, 11:27 AM
Boob size just doesn't matter to me, so definitely real. Its not worth the money or the risks and its just not natural. Believe me ladies, there are guys out there that like whatever size you are.

Just as a counterpoint, though, I used to work with a guy that loved fake boobs. He said it wasn't because they looked better, but because the woman actually invested that much into making herself sexier. That was the turn on for him. Eh, takes all types....

Mercury_Maniac
10-04-2003, 07:44 AM
well i don't really have any experience about the feel of real breast compared with a fake one,

but they both look good to me,

i would never drive a woman to having implants put in, but if she has them ok, doesn't bother me none

i like they way they both look