PDA

View Full Version : Holding back rough sex

Dominatra
05-09-2002, 02:25 PM
Ok, I may just be a glutton for rough sex, but I can't seem to get my S/O to get rough enough during intercourse. sometimes i babble off in naughty words and dirty swears to try and get him going or bite or scratch, but it seems he never reaches the point i want him to be at because according to him he's afraid to hurt me.

Are men constantly aware of women's pain limits and monitoring these so as not to get too rough? sometimes i feel like the girl in the exorcist trying to get him to just "f*ck me"!! anyone else a little sadistic sometimes like me?

Lilith
05-09-2002, 03:12 PM
I am with the most caring, sweet, romantic, passionate, considerate, lover in the world and yet I am very much like you. I would just go absolutely orgasmic all over the place if he would just snatch me up my the hair and pound me but good at least once:p. I do not think my pain threshold would be a factor as he knows I am extremely tolerant of pain. I may have to try the whole excorcist approach... minus the green pea soup of course!LMAO......

Dominatra
05-09-2002, 03:22 PM
Lilith -- i definitely love the whole romantic, sweet thing too but i swear this evil twin comes out sometimes!!! and i think you're right about the whole pea soup thing, could get too kinky for me!! LOL

Lady Tango
05-09-2002, 04:11 PM
I'm with you girls. Sometimes I just want to be 'rough-fucked'. Don't get me wrong I love the intimate/romantic side, but sometimes I just want to experience something rougher.

sadora
05-09-2002, 04:34 PM
I for one am into it very much sometimes. I am fortunate that my S/O is into it as well. Sometimes I wish he would be rougher, but it gets more better with time as we expand on our limits. It is hard for someone to know the limits to another person's pain/pleasure limits. Maybe after a really good session, tell him how much it turned you on when he really seemed to lose control.

Steph
05-09-2002, 07:25 PM
But on the other side . . . my ex would sometimes lose control and hurt me unintentionally. He was soooooooo apologetic that we never got too, too rough agin.

vampeyes
05-10-2002, 11:03 AM
If it helps at all I too enjoy a little *ahem* rough sex occasinally and I find that if my s/o has a frustrating day it's a wonderful way to have him get rid of his frustrations.. :) He has never gotten too rough but oh my almost to the edge.

Dominatra
05-10-2002, 02:33 PM
Nice to hear I'm not alone in this -- think we're going to have to get a little more rough ourselves ladies -- or maybe that's what they want all along....... haha scheming men

I find crazy music helps - and great way to define it Lady Tango: 'rough-fuck' :D

scotzoidman
05-10-2002, 04:04 PM
A suggestion, perhaps... agree on a "safe" word in advance, so you can let him know when the threshold has been crossed, without having to stop...

jnd_lady
05-10-2002, 10:34 PM
I to sometimes enjoy a "rough and tumble" with my hubby but I have always been able to say how far to go. A good spankin always helps:p

pje
05-11-2002, 02:29 AM
I agree with Scotz.A guy has to know his limits because once where into it rough style its easy for a guy to get too rough and not know it.

axe31
05-11-2002, 03:19 AM
its just as fun if the woman is the
rough one geting thrown on the bed
then jumped on is great too
dont like rough with a guy prefare
gental men

luc328
05-11-2002, 10:17 AM
The 'safe' word is definitely the way to go.

Steph
05-13-2002, 05:55 PM
My safe word was "ow"! LOL I guess we should have thought of that before!

Dominatra
05-13-2002, 09:17 PM
That's too funny Steph!!

I read a great book once that inspired me a little bit on this subject, it was called Jumping the Green, and in it the man and woman engage in very rough, sometimes sadistic sex acts --- but gawd does it sound sexy. If she said "stop" he did not stop, because it was part of the game, but the safe word was "cease" so he really knew to stop. I've always wanted to venture into that kind of territory -- sounds scary but loads of fun!! *sigh* yup, i guess i'm just sick LOL

dj_nevermore
05-14-2002, 10:56 PM
That's what I'm talking about!!!

I really wish I could date a girl who was sugary and sweet on the outside, and could get REALLY dark and rough in the bedroom. You know, the height of sweetness and sensitivity one minute, and a dark s/m goddess the next. *sigh* Do girls like that even exist? And if so, where can I find one? --DJ

Lilith
05-14-2002, 11:01 PM
Well I do exist but am far to old for you sexy;):D so keep up the search!

Dominatra
05-15-2002, 11:15 AM
can i dominate you dj? :D

i'd probably scare you...but it would be oh so much fun! LOL

BIFF
05-15-2002, 12:08 PM
I like giving it rough, but damn I cum so soon, so I will stay under control and then make the last five minutes a fuck fest and rapid pounding of flesh.