PDA

View Full Version : penile enlargement

ensho
04-23-2002, 08:35 PM
hello, i want to put this question to all you experienced enhancers out there? does any of those pumps work? also, do those excerisizes i.e. arabic jelq or kegeles do anything> if so please explain how so and how long. thank you very much.

Grumble
04-24-2002, 12:08 AM
I have no idea if they work, but I get sick of the unsolicted spam about them. I am happy with my penis size but I am getting a complex about it cos of the constant invitations to make it bigger.

Kegel exersizes I think are what women do to strengthen their pelvic muscles. it is sort of like trying to hold back a pee. I think that using the same technique for males also helps in ejecualtion control. I am not claiming to be totally accurate here cos the brain cells sometimes lose things LOL

I am sure that our many friends with much more knowledge will enlighten us

Sugarsprinkles
04-24-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by grumbleguts
Kegel exersizes I think are what women do to strengthen their pelvic muscles. it is sort of like trying to hold back a pee. I am not claiming to be totally accurate here cos the brain cells sometimes lose things LOL

That's a pretty fair explanation, GG.

scotzoidman
04-24-2002, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by grumbleguts
I have no idea if they work, but I get sick of the unsolicted spam about them. I am happy with my penis size but I am getting a complex about it cos of the constant invitations to make it bigger.
LOL you hafta ignore them Grumble... according to my spam, I also need a new mortgage, credit cards, access to free(?) web sites, and to talk to hot horny 18 yr olds...

As for penis enhancement, I agree with one of our fine ladies here who suggested we spend time learning to use it, not measuring it...

Oldfart
04-24-2002, 02:47 AM
Did some surfing on the topic. Yuck.

Check yourself on enhancers and then read the cockring thread.

BamaKyttn
04-24-2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by scotzoidman
LOL you hafta ignore them Grumble...and to talk to hot horny 18 yr olds...

*raises hand* hi, Have we met, gentlemen. I'm Kyttn, horny 18 female...... hehehehe and for the price of ICQ, MSN messager, IRC, Yahoo IM, or e-mail, or pixie posts you can talk to me!!!!!

Murphy
04-24-2002, 01:12 PM
As far as penile enhancement goes...like any muscle, if you use it properly, it will grow to it's optimim size...

Kytten...you can enhance me anytime!

luv_machine
04-24-2002, 02:48 PM
they work i think....but i heard its not healthy for the penis

ensho
04-24-2002, 07:47 PM
ok, well, is there anyone here who has actually tried these for the specified two months or whatever? most people quit because they are lazy and i heard that you have to do these things about a half an hour every day for about two months before any change. any experience here?

Grumble
04-25-2002, 03:12 AM
nope but I have been with that 18 year old Kyttn on ICQ and she is enjoyable to chat with. nothing to do with penis enhancement but a lot to do with getting to know a nice person a bit better.
hugs to ya Kyttn

vampeyes
04-25-2002, 09:27 AM
well I have not physically tried one but then that would be impossible for me seeings how I am a woman ..... but I have seen guys after they have pumped thiers up and its just not appealing the penis becomes very red and distended looking just my humble opinion but it just doesn't look worth it to me.... :)