PDA

View Full Version : Female Ejaculation

hot_passionate
04-10-2002, 07:36 PM
I was wonderin if any girls or guys could help me out with this. I have always wanted to achieve this, I've heard it's wonderful but I haven't been able to...
Any pointers?
Thanks
Jenn

GermanSteve
04-11-2002, 01:33 AM
Dolnīt ask me how it works, but perhaps this is something interesting to you. :D

kiwi15
04-11-2002, 08:18 AM
I've had four partners who had never ejaculated before but who did when we were together. All felt that it was initially a combination of continuous clitoral stimulation and mulpiple orgasms. One summed it up as being so much into the experience that her body just opened up totally. I don't know if that's just how she perceived it or whether other women see it that way too.

Try getting your partner to rub the rough spot in the vagina just behind the clitoris while he or she tongues you or you masturbate. Keep going through the orgasm if you can stand it. Forget about your partner and everything else except the next explosion - then, when it happens, keep going again. I'm sure you will get there just as long as you don't will yourself to ejaculate or notice if you don't. Relax and it will happen.

Three of the four partners I mentioned had their most prolific releases during their periods. If you're both OK with that, it's maybe a good time to start?

I can think of nothing that pleasures me more sexually than to be with a woman while she is ejaculating. I wish you and your partner well in your quest.

foosballfan
04-15-2002, 11:43 AM
I've got an article that came from a sexuality journal which goes very in depth into all the variables involved in making a woman ejaculate. It's too long to post but anyone who wants a copy can PM me or just say so here.

GermanSteve
04-15-2002, 03:34 PM
Try this, but I do not really know if this is what we are looking for.

Ghostrider
04-21-2002, 12:29 PM
HI Hot_passionate, I too have been lucky enough to have a gf who "squirted". It is AMAZING. I'm sure everyone is different but this what I have learned. First off, I agree with what Kiwi said. Apparently it feels like you have to pee kind of, when it happens, just let it go don't hold back, it's NOT pee. I always used lots of foreplay and teasing before even touching her pussy, then when i did I would lick gently between the vagina and clitoris, over the urethra, and after a few minutes use my fingers on her swollen labia, a thumb on each side slowly massaging from bottom to top on either side. As she would get closer she would become very aggressive, grabbing my head and grinding into my mouth very hard. A lot harder than most women could handle I think. This was probably just her preferance though, I doubt many women enjoy that much pressure there. If I really want to make her wild I would insert a finger or 2 and massage the upper wall behind the clit (ie. G spot). But she did not need to have anything inside to squirt, she went wild when I would drag my cock up and down her pussy, flicking it hard over her clit, up and down, gush gush, ummmmmm. That felt the best and the two of us would get soaked. Another thing, when orgasming her pussy would clamp SO hard that it would be difficult to stay inside unless rock hard and forcefull. I don't think most women can squirt when they are being penetrated. When she was getting close and I could feel her tightnening(a lot) I would withdraw and do the flick thing or go down on her to recieve a face fuck. Many towels were needed during our sessions, she could easily soak 3 or 4 towels so they had to be rung out!! I don't know where it all comes from, it is kind of a medical mystery. It comes out of the urethra in case you did not know. She described it as a wave of heat/pleasure that started at her core and rushed out in a wave over her body. I think she was blessed. She could cum so easily. I once made her gush in her panties at a bus stop in about 15 seconds, just from making out and sliding my hand up her skirt to rub her pussy. I'm getting horny just writing this, lol. Please let us know if u have any success. If you have any other questions I would be happy to help out if I can. Good luck. Bye

raraa
04-22-2002, 05:26 PM
well i agree with germansteve its all about clitoris simulation try using ur tounge if she doesnt mind and she love it even more.

raraa
04-22-2002, 05:27 PM
i m sorry i meant kiwi15

sexxxydimples
04-24-2002, 01:45 PM
It is the best. But you can definately mess up some towels. My advice, masturbate to do a kind of trial and error. See what works. It feels so good afterwards and you'll definately know when it happens.:eek:

Mistrality
06-17-2002, 07:53 PM
If you have questions, I have a few sites for you to check out...

Here is a clinical description: http://www.doctorg.com/FemaleEjaculation.htm

and more info, with a "how to" section:
http://www.libchrist.com/sexed/Gspot.html

andlots of letters from squirters and their partners:
http://www.annies-female-ejaculation.com/female_ejaculation_stories.html

Have fun!