PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! I'm bleeding when i get off.........

katebabe
04-07-2002, 09:48 PM
Every time me and Nic start playing around things are ok at first.....but once I start to get off we have a problem. I start bleeding (veries in how bad) from up inside. I want to know what could be the cause of this..........some friends have suggested it could be my Hyman's tissue (sp?) slowly breaking.......or it could be a cut or scratch from me, or my man. We haven't had sex yet. I was just wondering if there are any more possibilities of what this could be, (we ruled out my period because it has been happening for about a month) and any suggestions you guys have for me in the way of what i should do about it.......I really appreciate it u guys!! :)

scotzoidman
04-07-2002, 10:51 PM
See your Dr. soon, it could be serious, or not a big deal... there are some medical professionals here, but I don't think they would try to dope it out online... my wife has had irregular periods from puberty to menopause, and sexual stimulation has often triggered bleeding... you may need to be on some form of the Pill, not so much for BC but to regulate your hormone levels... good luck!

Oldfart
04-08-2002, 04:30 AM
SEE YOUR GYNO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Bleeding is rarely usual.

Lovediva
04-08-2002, 05:17 AM
Kate, please go see a doctor. Better be safe than sorry!

danziggy
04-08-2002, 05:24 AM
Kate i agree go to the doctor. he should be able to tell you if its anything serious. After all they are the experts.

good luck.

kiwi15
04-08-2002, 09:08 AM
Good luck at the Doctor's Kate. It's the only place to go right now.

Grumble
04-09-2002, 03:22 AM
Gotta back everyone else up here, see the doctor, you may have something very minor but it could be worsened by leaving it untreated.
Be safe not sorry
Take Care

katebabe
04-09-2002, 11:34 AM
well you guys.........i have an appointment for the 16th.................wish me luck!!!!! thanks for all your support! *smooches

Sarriah
04-09-2002, 11:58 AM
I wish you the best of luck kate, i know how scary these things can be and just know that everyone here has their hopes with you. Please let us know what is wrong and that you are ok :) Take care of your self and dont worry im sure everything is fine, im glad that you got a doc appt :)
Hugs
Sar

GermanSteve
04-10-2002, 05:21 PM
Kate, thatīs the right thing. Health is no joke. Health is valueable and important.

AND TO ALL THE OTHERS HAVING QUESTIONS LIKE THAT:

A DOCTOR IS NO MONSTER, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM GO!!

Stimulation
04-10-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Oldfart
SEE YOUR GYNO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Bleeding is rarely usual.