PDA

View Full Version : Stripper Uh Oh

souls_cry2000
04-05-2002, 10:46 AM
This question came to me from a friend who's going through this right now and needs some help fast.

What do you do if your S/O went out with the guys/gals to a strip club? No biggey right it's harmless. What if you later found that this particular club is also a brothel? It's hard to appear innocent especially when you went on the outing with that friend your S/O hates (everyone has one eventually). Help!!!

Lovediva
04-05-2002, 10:58 AM
Well since I have worked with "dancers" in the past...(that is what they want to be called..") And I go out to see the male exotic dancers from time to time..;) It wouldn't bother me at all!

We can look but not touch....(except when my hand accidently touches his balls as I am slipping a bill in his g-string..that's allowed :D...but only for me...heehee ;)) So I see no problem with it if you trust and love your partner!

souls_cry2000
04-05-2002, 11:52 AM
Trust is a good thing. We all trust our partners. Although situations make it seem to others that you should when they come home and their reason for being late, smelling like sex, etc. is a cliche. I got into trouble once with an ex my reason was innocent and truthful but a cliche and I even had trouble believing it.

What if the strip club turned out to be a "whore house"?

axe31
04-05-2002, 07:17 PM
tell them off for not inviting me by the way ladys
its true a lot of male stripers are gay and guys
so are alot of the female ones too

Oldfart
04-05-2002, 09:38 PM
If you are unaware of what goes on in places you are visiting,

then you're getting yourself into trouble anyway.

scotzoidman
04-06-2002, 02:15 AM
Wasn't this the plot to some movie?

Oldfart
04-06-2002, 11:32 AM
If it was, the plot sickens

Sorry Sherlock!

scotzoidman
04-07-2002, 02:06 PM
I didn't say it was a good plot, or movie... just seems somehow... familiar...

MissX
04-07-2002, 02:39 PM
I wouldn't be that concerned, well unless he came back with scratch marks all down his back! It would be nice to get told by my S/O rather than find out from other sources....how did it turn out Souls?

souls_cry2000
04-07-2002, 06:14 PM
MissX: He didn't do anything so he was okay in that respect. He got ragged on by his buds for not doing anything. His girl wants to go next time. The kicker is his girl has a friend who works there. I laughed my ass off at the irony. It pays to be honest. He really coulda stepped in it if he'd done something his lady's friend decided to compare notes with his lady.

MissX
04-11-2002, 05:43 PM
...good....it turned out well so hopefully next time his girl will go and they will have a good time or at least some fun! I remember an ex getting caught out when me and his other bit on the side he was positioning as a ffm decided to compare notes...