PDA

View Full Version : Instruction manual to the female genitals

sugarfreecandy
04-03-2002, 07:29 PM
I mentioned (in the Down South thread) having prepared this "Instruction manual" for a virginal male friend who was somewhat mystified by the prospect of how female genitalia work... Since mentioning it, I've had a number of responses both on the thread and by PM from guys who have asked to see it, so I'll post it here. I hope it's helpful both to inexperienced (and maybe even experienced) men, and also women who may not have had the chance to get really familiar with their "parts"...

Please note that I'm not an expert, apart from actually posessing the aforementioned organs, so I'm hoping that the other members here will pitch in and add their own instructions and corrections. This is also not in any way exhaustive --- but there's lots more information out there, for example at http://www.lilithweb.com or at http://www.the-clitoris.com among many many others... (I'm not affiliated with either web-site, but I have found both useful myself.)

Instruction Manual to the Female Genitals,
or
How to Go Down on your Girlfriend

Ok... Some friends of mine were having this big discussion the other day about how no one ever shows a diagram, let alone a real picture, of the female genitals in sex ed. We see the reproductive system (which looks like a moose, not like something that's part of our bodies!) but not our actual genitals... No wonder guys have no clue! :rolleyes:

So...

The clit is the site of most pleasure for women. It has twice the nerve endings of the entire penis, and it's much smaller, so you can imagine how intense it is!!! It stays hidden under the hood most of the time, which in turn is protected by the labia majora. The clit is the same kind of spongy tissue as the penis, so it fills up with blood when the woman (me!) gets excited. What you have to remember is that the clit is actually more than just the little bump you see. It extends down towards the pubic bone, kind of like an upside-down Y --- or imagine the roots of a tooth, you'll get the general idea. So rather than concentrating ALL the energy on the tip, try stroking the length of it. Some women prefer you to stroke the underside (the side near the vagina) & others prefer the side near the hood (myself included)... Sometimes it's too intense to just stroke the tip of the clit. You can also try stroking it through the hood, and when you play with the labia minora that also pulls the hood across the clit, which can feel wonderful...

The opening to the vagina is pretty much collapsed when the woman isn't excited, but it fills up with blood too and begins to open up. The nerve endings are all in the lower 1/3 of it, and there's almost nothing in the upper 2/3 --- so even your smallest finger can reach most of the sensitive area. The upper 2/3 forms a balloon-shaped opening when the woman is aroused, and the bottom 1/3 clenches tighter around the man's finger/tongue/penis --- the idea is to collect the semen he releases and not to let it drip out! The cervix is usually about 5" in, I'm told, so honestly I have no idea what happens when the guy has a huge cock --- it can't all fit in! Anyway, the angle of the opening is actually tilted up towards the woman's front (think of it as leading up towards the navel). I always kind of expected that it would go in straight, like angled towards my neck, but the first time I tried to insert a tampon I discovered just how wrong I was... Take your time & play with a finger (fingernails trimmed short!!!) to figure out what angle it goes at before you try pushing anything in there... Oh, and incidentally, the vagina is where all the lubrication is produced, so that's where all the moisture comes from...

The labia minora & the inside of the labia majora are mucous membrane (sounds delightful, eh?) just like everything inside them, or like the inside of your mouth. The outside of the labia majora are normal skin. The mucous membrane is really, really sensitive... It doesn't take much to stimulate that kind of tissue. (I think the head of the penis is the same too, but I'm not totally sure on that.) So be really gentle, and make sure everything is really well lubed --- different women produce different amounts of lube, so you might need to use artificial stuff with some & not with others.

So... Where to play? EVERYWHERE!!! But focus especially on the clit, or on teasing the area just around it... I find it feels really good to have something filling my vagina while my clit is being played with, so a finger or two in there is great... (Often I prefer the fingers to be relatively still, not pushing in and out to simulate intercourse --- just having something to contract my vaginal muscles around is extremely pleasurable, but the thrusting can be either distracting or painful if your fingernails snag... Fingers are, of course, more independently mobile than penises, so you can explore the vagina without thrusting them in and out, too.) Sucking on the labia minora feels awesome as well, as does penetrating the vagina with your tongue... Tongues are great inventions, because (a) they're lubed, and (b) they don't have fingernails and (c) they are much hotter than fingers. The feeling of breath across the clit or labia can be really amazing, especially if you alternate hot & cool (i.e., by pursing your lips as if whistling then opening your mouth wide, blowing air out the whole time)...

Most importantly, listen to what the woman says (verbally and through her body language) about what you're doing. If she says 'no', 'stop', 'ouch', or anything like that, do as she says. Communicating with her is vital to your learning process as well, since every woman is different and the generalizations I've mentioned here won't do the trick for everyone. Besides, if you respond to her likes and dislikes and learn to pleasure her well, chances are she'll respond in kind and do the same for you! ;)

Happy exploring!

Aqua
04-03-2002, 07:37 PM
Excellent manual... however while the location of the anus is pointed out in the diagram there is no clear image of it and no instuctions on how to pleasure your, er, uhm, I mean a woman's anus. :p :p :D I ASSume this is a minor oversight on your part... For the man (or woman) that concentrates solely on the vagina and puts no effort toward anal play :eek: <shudders> I suppose this manual will do just fine. :p

sugarfreecandy
04-03-2002, 07:43 PM
Very true, Aqua... I don't personally have a lot of anal experience, due to extenuating circumstances, so I didn't feel qualified to offer instructions on anal pleasure. Maybe you, as our resident expert, could give some pointers on that, if I supply the picture?

--- sweetstuff

Murphy
04-03-2002, 07:45 PM
Outstanding monograph! Well written and informative. Now that I've read it I'm ready for my practical ap exam. Where do you give your tests? Hmmm??

Aqua
04-03-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by sugarfreecandy
Very true, Aqua... I don't personally have a lot of anal experience, due to extenuating circumstances, so I didn't feel qualified to offer instructions on anal pleasure. Maybe you, as our resident expert, could give some pointers on that, if I supply the picture?

--- sweetstuff

That sounds fair...:D

RandyGal
04-03-2002, 10:28 PM
Nice picture too.

Just one question....

why do the women I see so often have everything on the OUTSIDE??? :eek:

I am definitely NOT built like that. I'm more neatly tucked away...

or something like that. :D

Yes. I am a dork. That WAS a dorky question and comment.

p.s. from this elderly woman to YOU, the clit IS where it's at.

p.p.s. well, that and the nipples. :p

danziggy
04-04-2002, 01:53 AM
all i can say in the defense of us straight men is it must be easier to be gay. i mean you get to practice cause you have one. so satisfaction should be easier to achieve.(but not being gay i am just guessing here) if you are not gay you are expected to just get in and fly straight away. with no practice. its not as though you can just borrow your mums or sisters is it!! (eerrrr what a thought)!

just addin my tuppence worth!!

if i offended anyone sorry didint mean too.

i thought of myself as experienced but will still be takin notes. Never to late learn new tricks.

:D :D

thanks sfc

Radies
04-04-2002, 02:11 AM
wow...Thanks SFC. I now know that when I do get the oppertunity to go exploring, I will be that much more prepared. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Lovediva
04-04-2002, 10:12 AM
Can you explain that again SFC??? I didn't quite get all of it! ;) ;)

That was really cool Sweet!! Lot's of informative info! You have answered alot of questions!!! Some I didn't even know!!! :D ;)

Now I know what he means when he says "I want to check under the hood!!!" :D :D

scotzoidman
04-04-2002, 07:38 PM
LMAO Diva... still lookin under the hood, here... like the wind, you can't see it, but you can definately feel the effects of it...

Tried to post this link last night, but IE decided to go flake on me... just another site I found to add more info to the general pool of knowledge

http://www.clitical.com/

da_bomb
04-05-2002, 06:38 AM
hey sugarfree, is the picture "manual.jpg" that of ur pussy?

MissX
04-05-2002, 08:35 AM
Great manual SFC, ...wow, I knew we were complex but never knew all that. Can't wait to show MrX when he gets in, then we can practise :p

legend
04-05-2002, 08:42 AM
so that's what it all looks like :)

sugarfreecandy
04-05-2002, 11:03 AM
Wow, I'm glad you all like the manual so far... The illustrious (and just plain sexy) Aqua has promised a supplement on anal sex, which will be released as soon as I can get my a** in gear and get a picture... (Sorry, couldn't resist... :D)

I'm interested to know what, if anything, came as a revelation to you all when reading this --- and if anyone has any other bits of information they'd like to add in, to educate me, I'll be eternally grateful!

Scotz --- thanks for the additional resource! I hadn't encountered that site before but I'm definitely impressed.

Da_bomb --- yep, that's me, alright... :o

And for all those gentlemen who want to practice, I would be more than happy to be a test subject in your explorations! ;)

Happy discoveries, all!

--- sweetstuff

Glyndwr
04-06-2002, 06:41 PM
Hi SFC

Love the illustrated pic, do you have a scratch and lick version?

sugarfreecandy
04-06-2002, 07:23 PM
LMAO --- Glyndwr, hun, I am the scratch and lick version of that pic! :p

--- sweetstuff

MissX
04-07-2002, 02:49 PM
I'd always thought the little bump was the clit, rather than it extending as an upside down y (loved that description!). I used to think my clit, well bump was defunct as it's so sensitive you have to scrape me down from the ceiling if you go straight for it (image of cartoon Sylvester - hanging from ceiling with claws).

Cool to know that I'm not broke or weird! Woohoo, I'm off to test it out again on MrX, just to make sure :p

Lilith
08-22-2008, 08:01 PM
*bump*

Mark Vieth
09-10-2008, 07:01 AM
Nice picture too.

Just one question....

why do the women I see so often have everything on the OUTSIDE??? :eek:

I am definitely NOT built like that. I'm more neatly tucked away...

or something like that. :D

Yes. I am a dork. That WAS a dorky question and comment.

p.s. from this elderly woman to YOU, the clit IS where it's at.

p.p.s. well, that and the nipples. :p

I am just trying to picture this.......a guy has his tongue burried in the pussy and like-the-blind-man-trying-to-find-the-light-switch is attempting to find the nipples and squeeze them,,,,,,:)

A new move for the kama sutra......called fumbling for the nipples while eating out,,,,,,:):):)