PDA

View Full Version : A interesting situation

2-4-tea
03-29-2002, 06:46 AM
Ok I always respect opions and is in need of one now. My wife has met a very nice woman to be with for her first time. Its also her first time too. Now me knowing that relationships like this need time to work out I have been respectful and left them alone to get to know each other and explore each other, however her husband wants to get into the play right away and its making both women very uncomfrontable. How can I talk to him and ask him nicely to leave the women alone let them have there fun and the more they get to know each other the beter the possibility he has of getting the action hes looking for now?

sadora
03-29-2002, 08:28 AM
I completely understand your situation. I have been in a similar one myself. If I were you, I would just explain that this about and for the women, and that you and he are lucky to be involved in it at all. I think you should just talk to him and tell him that the women are under enough pressure without any from him. The less pressure thae feel, the more likely he is to get in on the action.
In my situation, he was not receptive to this, and so I lost her. It was the best conclusion looking back. I wanted to get to know her one on one. He was too insecure for that. I didn't want that kind of pressure, to be watched everytime. To feel like I was performing. Not to mention that I was not interested in him sexually, and he was me. Awkwaed to say the least!

Hope this has helped somewhat.

2-4-tea
04-02-2002, 07:00 AM
Thank you Sondra sadly it seems like that is going to have to be the result because he will not back off and its a truley uncomfrontable situation for my wife and the other woman so ladies if there are any of you out there near Maryland looking for a 5'7 blonde hair green eyed woman with 40 c s drop a line lol