PDA

View Full Version : i need advice about jacking off!?

kampfer
03-29-2002, 02:01 AM
I can't cum when I jack-off. I just don't have the power to keep stroking when my cock gets sensitive. I normally orgasm only when I hump something (i.e. bed, chair, floor once). Please give me recommendations.

pje
04-03-2002, 08:29 AM
do u use a focal point to help with excitement?

da_bomb
04-03-2002, 04:32 PM
take a look at my girlfriends pix.....keep looking at the pix and keep on jacking...don't look at ur dick...look at her pix.....keep on jacking.....it's cumming.....

JadeFire1260
04-04-2002, 01:15 AM
relax, read/look at something erotic and go at it. try to focus on one spot, works for my b/f when I do him or he does himself.

Master1012
04-04-2002, 09:10 PM
Not to repeat suggestions but...

Look at someone you love / think about them... ( My personal way of cumming while messing with myself.. )

Try to relax and not worry about the cumming, just enjoy the
feeling.

Force yourself to keep going as long as you can..

Or maybe imagine that you are humping something in your head while you pleasure yourself... That may work...

Lovediva
04-05-2002, 11:08 AM
Let your imagination soar....and most of all let your body follow...don't try to rush it...relax...fantasize.....and you will cum....and don't have to jack off really hard either...nice and slow...feel your cock pulsesating in your hand...feel the veins getting harder..slowly and lightly massage the head.....rub the precum...relax......breathe......cumming will follow... ;)

Play4n6
04-08-2002, 10:32 PM
Right as you get up to the brink where you start leaking precum, stop masturbating and let it go limp....then start up again and repeat for as long as it takes to orgasm....sounds like you need to get your prostate jumpstarted for some reason...