PDA

View Full Version : am I a freak....

Kathy19
03-24-2002, 12:52 PM
I want to ask all the women here whether they r into animal sex?
well....I am a really hot animal sex lover .I just can't resist getting down on all fours and let my pet dog mount me.but most of my friends tell me that I'm a freak.....am I really so.....
please advice.

Tyson911
03-24-2002, 12:54 PM
Whatever turns you on, it's your life.

MrX
03-24-2002, 01:10 PM
I agree, whatever floats yer boat.

Kathy19
03-24-2002, 01:15 PM
can any of the ladies share such a few experiences ....or give any kind of suggestions for improving upon my performance in this?

souls_cry2000
03-24-2002, 01:51 PM
Well you could always post some pics of your playtime sessions. A picture's worth a thousand words. Let some of the die hard Pixaholics evaluate your Freak potential.

Lovediva
03-24-2002, 05:43 PM
..nope can't help you there Kate..closest thing to an animal I had was a very hairy man!!! :D ;)

...beastiality is for some..but not for me! YUCK!!!

But I have to ask WHY????

Tango Seven
03-24-2002, 08:34 PM
Nope, can't help either. Whatever turns you on, it's your life, but why is animal sex so appealing?

Oldfart
03-25-2002, 05:38 AM
The appeal of a lover who won't try and take over your life

is apparent.

Be aware of the disease risks and the not-to-be-discounted

legal problems if you are caught.

Not a judgement, just that you're swimming in dangerous waters.

Irish
03-25-2002, 07:50 AM
Kathy19---My 118lb.Black Lab,Rotty mix wants to meet you!He is
11yrs old but wants to try a human before he passes away!(dies)
Irish
P.S.He said to tell you that;he has a big dick and a really long
tongue!He hopes that you are French!
Q:How does a Frenchwoman hold her likker?
A:By the ears!

Oldfart
03-25-2002, 08:21 AM
Was that in good taste, Irish?

Irish
03-25-2002, 08:52 AM
O.F.---No;but it makes my dog happy!I found yrs. ago;that you have to joke around;about things.If you take everything in life ;seriously;it won't be long before you're crazy! Irish

GermanSteve
03-25-2002, 05:16 PM
Kathy19,
I think everyone can discuss about taste his whole life and will not come to an end. If you like it, well, that´s your way. I do not share those wishes.
If you want to know if you are a freak, tell me who is "normal"?

---Anybody normal here?---

Aqua
03-25-2002, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by GermanSteve

If you want to know if you are a freak, tell me who is "normal"?

---Anybody normal here?---

Not I... and damn proud of it! :fish:

Oldfart
03-25-2002, 09:05 PM
Irish,

I was asking if the licker was in good taste, not the dog.

Irish
03-25-2002, 11:15 PM
O.F.---Of course it's in good taste.That's why she holds it! Irish

vampeyes
03-26-2002, 12:21 AM
Well I must say thats not for everybody Kathy but one of the wonderful things that I have found at Pixies is that no one judges you (ahem) for your tastes just because they are different.

Red Rose
03-26-2002, 12:48 AM
I can't understand it at all, with all the sexy HUMANS around why anyone would go for animals.....YUCK!

:rolleyes:

Finn
03-26-2002, 02:08 AM
sounds cool, sort of... hmm, a picture of what u r doing sounds interesting.
"normal" who says whats "normal"? When i datet a really BIG beautiful women my friends said i wasn´t "normal", when i dated a women 20 years older i wasn´t "normal, when i dated a 10 years younger girl i was suddenly "normal"...
i think im "normal"! It´s up 2 U, kisses, good luck

kiwi15
03-26-2002, 04:58 AM
I don't think you're a freak, Kathy19. Whatever gives you pleasure is good if it doesn't hurt you or anybody else. Do you take the knot, or have you managed to avoid that? I saw an amateur blue movie once involving a lady and a dog. It was quite exciting to watch but I don't think I'd enjoy it if were my partner on the receiving end.

Kathy19
03-26-2002, 08:30 AM
Well ,i think the best part about it is that my dog never denies me when i'm ready but my hubby does so sometimes!!!Moreover it's kinda exciting to be possessed by a canine lover....any supporters??

Phoenix16
03-26-2002, 10:18 AM
Does your husband know he's been where your dog has been? If you husband denies you sex somtimes why didn't you find yourself another man on the side?

PantyFanatic
03-26-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Kathy19
...most of my friends tell me that I'm a freak.....am I really so.....
please advice.
Ya………..probably.
If you can stand it, I can let ya.:confused:

But to SOMEONE, the guy asleep under the tree is a freak too.:cool:

Irish
03-26-2002, 10:42 AM
Judge not;lest ye be judged yourself!Something like that.I have
never been known for exact quotes;but I get the point across!
Irish

sadora
03-26-2002, 11:25 AM
I do think you are a freak. I am a freak as well, and so are most of the people on this site is one way or another. We are all different in our wants and desires... I support all fantasies, and most acts, as long as nobody gets hurt..... well... unless they want to!!

Tango Seven
03-26-2002, 06:21 PM
I don't think you're a freak. Whatever gives you pleasure is good if it doesn't hurt you or anybody else. Does your husband know you have a canine lover? Is that why he denies you?

Has he ever caught you? How often do you let you dog have you?Do you take the knot, or have you managed to avoid that?

souls_cry2000
03-27-2002, 01:24 AM
Only if all the neighborhood dogs look your way all at once when you walk down the street. Even then I wouldn't worry too much.

Kathy19
03-27-2002, 02:04 AM
My hubby did not know about this for the first few months .but one day I was caught .He was very angry to find me doing this stuff.But after a few weeks i convinced him somehow and he also agreed that it kinda turned him on as well but that I should have told him beforehand.
Reagrading the knot..I've been avoiding it till now and I wanted to know more about the possibility of taking it in ...from someone who knows 'bout it....any helpers??

Eros
03-27-2002, 02:16 AM
I'm with everyone here when I say "to each his own". I'm also sure that everyone is curious as to how you got started in this whole situation?

Eros

Htnwt469
03-27-2002, 10:59 AM
We all have desires and fantasies, although mine have never involved any of the animal kind. Like someone said already, becareful. Beastiality is illegal. To each his own.

Ht.

Nubian
03-28-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Kathy19
Reagrading the knot..I've been avoiding it till now and I wanted to know more about the possibility of taking it in ...from someone who knows 'bout it....any helpers??

I long time ago there was a "how-to" guide on making love with dogs that was posted in alt.sex.bestiality that dealt with this very issue. I'm not sure if that newsgroup exists any more, but a search on google should turn up a few links.

souls_cry2000
03-28-2002, 02:13 AM
Kathy,

What sort of things do you and your canine companion get into? I'm slightly intrigued by your choice of extracurricular activities.

Grumble
03-29-2002, 09:28 PM
No Kathy, you are not a freak, you are sexual. I am sexual and my thing is not inclined towards sex with animals. But that is my way and yours is yours. I wont judge you but will accept you as you are, a sexual human being.

I am learning a lot just by being at Pixies. It is making me a better person and more open and accepting of people.

I do draw the line very firmly at paedophilia though.

cheers

Grumble

BamaKyttn
03-30-2002, 01:32 AM
Kathy: you'll have to excuse Souls, he's a bit of a pup himself, all excited over something new, humping away at the first mammalian thing he sees... teddy bears, me........ any way.....

Always
Kyttn