PDA

View Full Version : When did you start?

john39
03-20-2002, 03:52 PM
Like most men, I am as jealous as hell of women and their wonderful ability to have orgasms on demand.

I have a theory that girls start a hell of a lot earlier than males when it comes to masturbation with most? starting almost as soon as they discover their clitoris during the normal exploration of childhood.

My wife says that she has been has been masturbating for "as far back as I can remember".

Could the ladies indicate roughly when they first began to masturbate?

John.

Ophelia
03-20-2002, 04:02 PM
I remember masturbating as early as 7 years old.

Ophelia

Iam2evil
03-20-2002, 10:04 PM
you know its funny you should ask that question...

i grew up in a very sheltered home and never ever masturbated. There was always that whole mental thing (it was nasty etc) that had me really afraid of my own body. It wasnt until I met my current bf (i was 19) that i started experimenting with my body and i didnt "touch myself down there" until i was 21. I really think that this is common for a lot of women, espeially those who grow up in strict homes, to think that there is something totally "wrong" about pleasuring yourself. Of course now its all i do....lol...but thats besidee the point.Hope this gives you a little insight :)

MissX
03-21-2002, 05:34 PM
Same as Iam2evil, I didn't suss that was what it was for till I was about 17.... of course I've been making up for lost time since :D

BamaKyttn
03-22-2002, 12:22 AM
I didn't start masturbating until I was a freshman in highschool.... so I was 12 or 13.... didn't enjoy it very much because I would stop too soon when I g ot older I had a b/f hold me down and eat me until I screamed well thats when I had to learn to control my muscles enough to keep myself still past the point of orgasm... every thing is looking up especially since I met Yoda.

Always
Kyttn

Phoenix16
03-22-2002, 12:22 PM
I can remember masturbating when I was around 8 years old.

Tango Seven
03-22-2002, 07:03 PM
I've never really maturbated before losing my virginity. Although, I love my husband masturbating me to an orgasm.

Irish
03-22-2002, 07:44 PM
John39---I have always been envious of women because of their
ability to masturbate anyplace;because they don't have to worry about having or someone noticeing an erection.If I could do that;
I would ;probably; masturbate during almost all of my waking hours! Irish
P.S.Like most things;The ability to do something;is not as much fun as thinking about it.

txgirl
03-23-2002, 11:05 AM
I can remember kind of masturbating for a while now (at least since I was about 11 or so.) I would simply put something between my legs (usually a pillow), squeezed, and sort of humped the object.
It wasn't until about a year ago that I really started to explore my pussy and the rest of my body.

Sugarsprinkles
03-26-2002, 06:15 PM
Hi all!
This is my first post....
I can remember masturbating (although I didn't know it had a name) as early as 5th or 6th grade. I used to (and still do) be able to cross my legs and squeeze my thighs together. Had no idea at the time that the wondeful sensation was an orgasm, but it sure as hell felt great!! Was also able to sit a certain way on my bike seat to achieve the same sensation. But haven't ridden a bike (or anything else....DAMN!!) in years!

JadeFire1260
04-09-2002, 04:43 PM
Grew up in a sheltered home but I was drawin with one of those dizzy pens and it fell in my lap and the vibration was good so I left it and had an orgasm and i didnt know what was happening! All i knew was it felt good. I think i was about 12 ? I didnt do it often (felt ashamed) until i was about 15.

Lovediva
04-10-2002, 09:30 PM
Guess I am the late bloomer of the group...didn't masterbate till I was 7 months pregnant..and I was 21....

Now I can't stop!!!!! :D :D

Sarriah
04-10-2002, 09:34 PM
I started at about 13 or so. havent stopped yet. :)

Master1012
04-10-2002, 10:09 PM
Alas, pathetically enough I'm a guy but I started the exact same way my g / f JadeFire1260 did ( we was not goin out at the time ) - Dizzy Pen sort of fell on my shorts and made my cock hard - I left it there and then after a few I came. I was 16 at the time.

Misplaced Ice
04-11-2002, 07:16 AM
I think I was about 9 or 10.

I remember sitting in the bath and using the detachable shower head to cum. It was great.

tx2
04-13-2002, 01:30 AM
I remember touching myself when I was an early teenager, and even though it felt good, I didn't know that I was even supposed to reach an orgasm. It wasn't until I had been "married" and had a child that I discovered true masturbation. I enjoyed masturbation in secrecy for almost 20 years. I have finally found the love of my life, and love being able to masturbate openly, and like talking about it with other people. It's normal...why do we hide?!

MTBsweetie
04-18-2002, 08:47 PM
Wow, I must be the crazy one of the group, but I started around 5 years old or so I think. Something about mandatory naps when I wasn't tired I suppose... I just wouldn't sleep, but I would have to pretend to (my grandma was such a stickler for naps... I hated it then but would KILL for nap time these days). What can I say, I've always been stubborn...

sadora
04-18-2002, 09:16 PM
I can't really remember the first time.... I was young I guess... I have always done it, but like most of the women here, have gotten to know my body much better over time.

BamaKyttn
03-17-2003, 12:07 AM
BUMP

airhog
03-17-2003, 12:19 AM
I got an erection when I was 10 or 11 but never masturbated until I was in 7th or 8th grade, about 13 years old I guess.

Valerieks626
03-31-2003, 08:42 PM
As far as back as I can remember. I had my first orgasm around 10. My girl friends and I use to talk about it and call it "The Feeling".

hornylass
04-01-2003, 09:54 AM
Wow!
Looking at all these posts made me realised that I must of started much earlier then other people. I don't remember exactly how old I was but I think I must of been around 3-4 and I just remember masturbating either in bed or going under my bed lying on the floor and masturbating then urinating straight afterwards, maybe that was a bit too much detail.

Did anyone else start as early as me??

Hornylass
xoxox
:) :D :p :rolleyes: :cool: :fly:

babybunny
04-02-2003, 02:56 PM
I started masturbating at 10 when my friend, who I used to take showers with, showed me what a shwoer head can do for you. :) But I remeber having sexual fanatsies and having an orgasm as young as 5 or 6.

~babybunny~

Blaze
04-10-2003, 10:24 AM
I was about 4 or 5 when I started , I started out hand humping but went to my clit when I was 16.

hornylass
04-11-2003, 04:48 PM
Thank god I'm not the only one that started masturbating as early as 4-5.
Thanks Blaze for owning up to doing it so young, it's reassuring to know that I'm not the only one that started so early.
Luv
Hornylass
xoxox
:) :D :cool: :rolleyes: :p :fly:

Sweet Thing
04-11-2003, 05:03 PM
When I was around 7 or 8.

playfulgirl21
04-16-2003, 03:08 PM
I remember playing with myself for as long as I can remember. Never had an orgasm until I was 16 though.

BlondeCurlGirl
04-16-2003, 03:36 PM
I was a late bloomer...didn't start doing that until after I lost my virginity at 18 :o