PDA

View Full Version : Fantasies: part II

iikiibuu
03-14-2002, 12:41 PM
Well here is the new thread for fantasies as has been suggested. Hope people actually come to it. :(

iikiibuu
03-14-2002, 12:43 PM
oh sorry forgot to put in that i hope to at some point in time put my fantasy at some point in time but im kind trying to find the spare time to do it and i have very little. Now we'll see if people will come and post on a thread started by someone as new and as (offensive name) me. Well i hope you all will continue the thread from last one.

jay
03-14-2002, 09:20 PM
I know that other people have already said this but my fantasy is a threesom fmf or I would even be willing to do a mfm but alas my wife is not in to it so it will remain a fantasy:-(

PlayfulTigress
03-14-2002, 11:59 PM
Heeeeeeeey! :) Ya used my idea. Cool. Well, to share another fantasy of mine with ya'll ( :eek: there's not a lot out there I WANT to do that I have NOT yet anymore :eek: )...

I would love to have my Boyfriend pee inside me while having vaginal or anal sex. :o I absolutely love golden showers with Him now, and I'd love to feel Him pee inside me! :D

~Linds

TinyTim
03-15-2002, 12:52 AM
my wife needs to loosen up. i would love to have her go 'out with the girls one night' and get hit on. she would need to be a bit tipsy but she needs to get some confidence. she has a beautiful body (IMHO) and when she get into sex she has a great time. problem is she is very hit or miss. so i would like her to go out - have some guy come on to her and her to let it go on for a quicky. i want her to go out on a limb and just fuck the guy. and since her giving me oral sex, well lets just say its been over 5 years, hasnt happen in a while - i want her to come home after being fucked, feeling very naughty, with some semi dried come dripping between her breasts. i want her to get into bed and just start fucking me. without telling me i want her to take a breast in hand and make me lick the sticky saltly come from her. then i want her to make me eat her after she has fucked her partner and fucked me. not allowing me to come in her yet but in a slutty manner let me lick her til she is about to orgasm. then i will lie her on her back and fuck her til she comes.

PlayfulTigress
03-15-2002, 02:34 AM
As I've said in the past when it comes to fantasies and the like, in every relationship open communication is a must. You may think your wife is "prudish", Tim, but what if she had the heart of a slut and the desires you wish? Even if you've tried in the past to let her know "it's okay", she may still be feeling a bit shy, wondering what you would "really" think of her if she let herself loose. Sometimes it just takes time. (And the open communication...telling her what your fantasies are...telling her what would drive you wild if she were willing to do certain things.) You may be surprised. :)

~Linds

TinyTim
03-15-2002, 10:06 AM
will try to work on this - been married seven years and ruts are hard to break - its difficult to even get her in the mindset to think about sex - much less want it - or heaven forebid open up to whats inside. well work on it.

MrX
03-16-2002, 10:40 AM
ok, I follow the typical guy steroetype, I would like to experience a 3some (fmf). Want the works, an all weekend away somewhere nice with MissX and another woman, really exploring all the possibilities oh yeah works for me. All applicants please IM MissX for an interview :-) (I wish lol)

MissX
03-16-2002, 10:52 AM
I have different fantasies depending on what mood I'm in...3somes do come into it...fmf and mfm

At the moment, it would have to be tieing MrX to a chair out of harms way :) and being with another woman, sensually and gently exploring each other. Only ever experienced this in my dreams, but it always feels too good to be a dream.

MrX
03-16-2002, 11:09 AM
oooh!

raraa
03-16-2002, 11:43 AM
well i have fanatised abotu having two girls do a show in front of me and have me cum without touching me while i am tied up.:cool:

I talked to my gf abotu it and she was willing and we also have a girl ready but she sez no way in earth am i gonna cum without being touched .
:redghost:
I did it with my ex but she to touch and she failed my plan :mad:

sadora
03-18-2002, 12:09 PM
I have actually fulfilled most of my fantasies, but one I hope to live out soon is a full fledged gangbang. Just like 5-6 people. My being the center of attention. Of course this will be done safely.

iikiibuu
03-31-2002, 06:55 PM
Well i'll share another one of my stupid ones :) :o
To blind fold and tie her to a bed so she cant move. And then to tease her time after time so she is close to cuming and orgasm, but then stop and wait untill she has calmed down and then to make love time after time untill she can no longer take it :D :o :o :o :o

MissX
04-01-2002, 02:33 PM
Iikii - that's not a stupid fantasy...trust me its a really good one! :p

Sugarsprinkles
04-01-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by MissX
Iikii -trust me its a really good one! :p

MissX you are absolutely, positively, 100% correct.........

axe31
04-01-2002, 07:17 PM
to have sex as a woman to be a woman for one day
then i could try bi as a woman even better if could switch
back and forth
:whiteghos

wat do you think would be fun

Master1012
04-02-2002, 12:37 AM
Not a typical guy I suppose because I am against a threesome no matter what. I want my girlfriend and her only because I feel that if I did something with someone else, even if she is there too, I am cheating on her in a way.

One of my fantasies is to let my g/f dress me up as a slut. Short skirt, make - up, maybe even shave the legs....

Then after she does this, she makes me lie down and she does me in the ass with a strap - on, while calling me HER personal slut, plaything, etc... :rolleyes:

Sometimes, I wonder if I'm weird but my g/f said she'd do it and that it isn't that weird according to what she's read..... :D

ASH
04-02-2002, 12:40 AM
sounds like a fun fantasy to me master. i would love to be the chick in a fantasy like that.