PDA

View Full Version : Anal Sex!!???

smallville
03-07-2002, 10:05 PM
ok well..the other day i really was hot and horny and I couldn't because the "time of the month" so i told my boyfriend bend me over! Now we've done this probably two times before one time till he came and the first time I few painful push ins and that's all I could take...so it's been like 4 months so he wapped on some ky and pushed inside he was probably in for a good 5 minutes (painful) and he slipped out and noticed some blood so told me to get up cause he doesn't want me in pain, I went to the bathroom and I mean I had a nice toilet bowl of blood not full but good enough to the point where there was a good amount, is that normal?? and also it healed the night after, but still I really have enjoyed anal BUT it kills is there anyway i've been bummed cus my b/f enjoys anal and I really love new positions and excitement and I really want this any tips on how to handle it better? and is the bleeding normal??

THANKS GUYS & GALS
YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Aqua
03-08-2002, 12:12 PM
Normal? Not in my experience... (and when it comes to Anal, we're talking a LOT of experience!) Sounds like you need a lot more prep before your boyfriends enters your backdoor. I don't know if you engage in much foreplay before he enters you, but you should be very aroused and very lubed before penetration. Even if it's that time of the month, you can stimulate your clit... have him finger your butt hole first to help relax and stretch you. I can only remember once or twice when there has been any bleeding from anal play and that's been from being a little too rough... lots of fingers and dildos... So I advise to take it slow, and also wait a few DAYS for it to heal if you bleed, maybe a week... I don't think one day is enough time. Good luck! And be safe... :)

Ezmirella
03-09-2002, 04:26 AM
The anus, unlike the vagina, does not "stretch" as willingly. There are plenty of things to take into consideration before you start worrying on this too much, and I can speak well on this subject for two reasons. One being I'm a Nurse and two being, I love anal sex and have done with almost every sexual partner I've had.

Now, the bleeding is probably the breaking of blood vessels in that area. That can be normal with anal sex but it doesn't have to be. Your boyfriend needs to learn how to be slow and gentle with things until you get the right flow going and you should speak up for yourself if you're uncomfortable or if it hurts. And, I personally woudn't suggest KY for anal, or vaginal sex for that matter. For anal, if you're not using a condom, try an oil based lube. And no, I'm not telling you to stop using condoms if you are indeed using them. But, there is a product called "Wet" that I use for anal sex, it's the best lube money can buy when it comes to anal.

If however, condoms are being used, try what Aquaman suggested, lots of foreplay and anal play prior to penetration. And, don't try anything anal related for at two weeks. Give your body time to recover and heal, believe it or not, anal sex can be traumatizing mentally and physically if not done properly.

Tango Seven
03-09-2002, 10:13 PM
We enjoy anal intercourse ocasionally, but my wife has to be in the mood. We never have anal sex if she doesn't want it. Her anus wasn't designed for my penis, but she allows me to penetrate her when is fully aroused. Our golden rule is "too much lube is never enough!" I have an average sized penis so my wife's intial discomfort wasn't too bad, although she has stated a larger penis would cause her to think twice.

Foreplay is essential and anal massage is our way of preparing for penetration. We prefer to use a condom. At first, I wore two to avoid breakage and to delay my ejaculation. I never 'rush' in but take it gradually allowing her to get use to me. With patience and practice I have managed to fully pentrate my wife anally, and she has enjoyed many orgasms.

smallville
03-10-2002, 12:24 AM
thanks for all your help guys-I've healed up, no bleeding. We did use a condom but I also made him but some lube on me just in case, I've done it before and it was great, but this time it just hurt I think we may have rushed into it and he was going to fast for just putting it in, I myself when I'm by myself and my boyfriend sometimes finger it but I dunno lol I really don't think the anus can stretch i agree! Now with first begining how should I relax because sometimes I just tense up and it always feels like I'm ready to have a boul movement and I don't want that! ;) how do you guys prepare..thanks for your advice I told my b/f next time he's deffinately going to have some fourplay before we jump into things! thanks everyone

axe31
03-28-2002, 07:16 PM
also haveing a warm bath before helps too pushing out
as if have in a shit all so helps bigest thing is lube lube
practice withe toys small then bigger ones if you are
worryed about boul movements have one before
and you could allso use a enama bag