PDA

View Full Version : Questions and Answers

Lovediva
02-21-2002, 08:27 AM
Ok...I stole this idea from a board I used to go to a long time ago.
It was actually alot of fun to see the responses...

In this thread...you can ask any member any question hopefully that member answers.

It's alot of fun.

So.........let's see who will answer!!!

This question is for ROCKHARD

On a scale of 1 to 10....how hard are you really??? :D :D :p
And what makes you really hard??? :D

Lovediva
02-21-2002, 09:54 PM
Guess nobody wants to play..... :( ...Oh well..... what can I say...except Goodnite! :D ;)

Sharni
02-21-2002, 10:07 PM
Oh...i thought Rockhard had to answer first before the next question was posted....:o

mindboxer505
02-21-2002, 11:16 PM
so did i...........but i,ll give it a shot............
Diva......what are the most amount of orgasms you have had in one night or one session of sex?????;)

xanne
02-21-2002, 11:32 PM
I was waiting for Rockhard to reply first. :confused:

I have a question for Sharni, ever since I saw the dangly. :o

What size are those impressive titties? :p ;)

Sharni
02-22-2002, 03:31 AM
I wear a F-cup bra
To put it another way...i can put them on Bilbo's shoulders and he uses them as ear warmers:D:D

Prophet Reality
02-22-2002, 04:38 AM
If Diva was given the right circumstaces, would she have sex with a willing Pixie male?

(hint, hint)

Lovediva
02-22-2002, 06:26 AM
Mindboxer
what are the most amount of orgasms you have had in one night or one session of sex?????

I remember one night in particular, I lost count after 17....then I just quivered and shaked and cried the rest of the time...:D :D

Prophet
If Diva was given the right circumstaces, would she have sex with a willing Pixie male?

Hell yeah...!! There is no wedding band on this finger!!! :D:D

Actually I'd wait till I was single again...then look out men!!!! ;) :D

And you don't have to wait for the person to answer his or her question to ask another...! :D
We might be waiting forever for some to answer...LMAO :D

Lilith
02-22-2002, 07:04 AM
Do you really get around on a purple seahorse? :D

Lovediva
02-22-2002, 08:56 AM
Sharniqua

When are you going to invite us over for a corn roast???? :D :D :p

Aqua
02-22-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Lilith
Do you really get around on a purple seahorse? :D

Only when I'm galavanting around Atlantis taking in the sights... otherwise I'm puttering around in my VW. :D :D

But sometimes, ladies get around on my 'Purple Seahorse"!! ;)

Lilith
02-22-2002, 03:23 PM
VW what kind? Have I told you my Ghia fantasy?

Aqua
02-22-2002, 03:46 PM
'73 Bus! :D
I think I may have read about the Ghia fantasy in another thread...
You can always refresh my memory!! ;)

Lilith
02-22-2002, 03:53 PM
Is your bus purple too?

Sharni
02-22-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by LoveDiva4u
Sharniqua

When are you going to invite us over for a corn roast???? :D :D :p
If anybody's in mine and Bilbo's part of the world....ya can drop in for sure:)

Aqua
02-22-2002, 03:58 PM
Is your bus purple too?

No... but that would be quite a trippy bus now wouldn't it? :D

It's a plain color, but I wish to have it painted...

Prophet Reality
02-23-2002, 02:37 AM
So Lilith what is your Ghia fantasy?

Lilith
02-23-2002, 07:41 AM
Oh you will be so sad you wasted your question on this..................... It is simply me owning one. Restored would be nice, convertible even better, 68 the best. Of course I would need a mechanic on call 24/7 as those damn things can be so temperamental. You know how hard it is to find and keep a good meachanic. I guess I would have to make it worth his while to continue to...................service me.

Lovediva
02-25-2002, 10:26 PM
Nubian

I have 2 questions for you...

Ist...Will you ever post a pic for us Ladies??? ;)

2nd... Are you after the top poster spot????? LMAO!! :p

Nubian
02-25-2002, 10:30 PM
To the first: Yes; however, my wife and I had to put off the purchase of the digital cam while we help out some relatives who were affected by the events at the WTC.

LMAO to the second: I'm way out of your league when it comes to posting. I'll leave that battle between you and Aquaman. He has an impressive number of posts for one who's joined so recently. ;) :p

Lovediva
02-25-2002, 10:38 PM
my wife and I had to put off the purchase of the digital cam while we help out some relatives who were affected by the events at the WTC.

God Bless you and your wife Nubian....there should be more people out there like you fine folks!

Now....I see someone comming up on Sharnies Ass...and it ain't Aqua!!!!LMAO

But you are right...that newbie really talks alot!!!! :D :D :p

(Just kidding Aqua..you know we love ya here!)

Nubian
02-25-2002, 10:39 PM
On Sharnie's ass is not a bad place to be ~horny mode off~

Originally posted by LoveDiva4u

Sharni
02-25-2002, 10:43 PM
Wooohoooooo....come on then Nubian....hurry up man....closer :D:D

Nubian
02-25-2002, 10:46 PM
I'm gettin' into position right now....here I cum :p :p

Originally posted by Sharniqua
Wooohoooooo....come on then Nubian....hurry up man....closer :D:D

jay
02-25-2002, 11:23 PM
will a third year apprentice do for now lilith?? if so I'm sure I would have know problem serviceing you or your ghia as next to a beatle they are my favorite cars.

Lilith
02-25-2002, 11:26 PM
Jay~
Yes! but the first thing I need you to do to help me out is to get me the '68 Ghia. When you have it just call......... ;)

jay
02-25-2002, 11:29 PM
dose colour matter??

Lilith
02-25-2002, 11:33 PM
Now I would just be ever so grateful if you could find a red one (so typical) but yellow or even that funky orange would work. I am not tooooooo picky.

jay
02-25-2002, 11:43 PM
ask and ye shall recieve

mindboxer505
02-25-2002, 11:48 PM
Nice car, Lilith.......but unless you 're a gymnast, I hope you are'nt planning on any sex in there, looks a little tight. however if you do , how bout some pics!!lol!!!!!!!!

Lilith
02-26-2002, 06:52 AM
What a dear..... That is just what I want! I agree that it is not a car to have sex in but I am sure I can be bent over the hood by my clever mechanic ;)

jay
02-26-2002, 04:03 PM
bent over you say?? sounds good to me but we'll have to be gental so we dont damage the giha she's a colecters item

Lilith
02-26-2002, 04:13 PM
I assure you that should I ever be bent over the hood of that, or any other car, the last thing you will be worried about will be the car....you will be too distracted!

Aqua
02-26-2002, 04:29 PM
Diva said,

HA! Says you!! :o :D :D That sounds like a good place to be! Or coming up on you Diva!! Or SFC, or Xanne, or Sxxxy14u, or... ;)

jay
02-26-2002, 09:30 PM
I believe now my question is what are you (lilith) going to school for (what subject)

Lilith
02-26-2002, 09:49 PM
Jay~
I am going to get my Master's in Special Education. I specialize in working with young children wih Autism and emotional disturbances. Not very sexy but very rewarding. Thank you for asking...... now get back to work on my car ;)

jay
02-26-2002, 09:55 PM
ooooh a teacher well that is sure to give me sweet dreams tonight as some one who went through many special education classes (I'm dislexic) Ican honestly say that there are not enough good teachers.

Oldfart
02-27-2002, 07:05 PM
Aquaman

If it's gone purple, your condom's too tight.

Lilith

Local man has a VW bug dune buggy with a Subaru motor, more

reliable, but lacking the tack-tack-tack of the genuine article.

scotzoidman
02-27-2002, 10:44 PM
I specialize in working with young children wih Autism and emotional disturbances. Not very sexy but very rewarding. Way to go, Girl... something we need more of in this world, someone to help out the special kids who desparately need it, as the parent of one, I hope you will continue to find it rewarding...

Lilith
02-27-2002, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the encouraging words! It is not easy and I am a wee bit old to be a Sophmore but the deed must be done to get where I am supposed to be. The kids make it allllllllllllll worth it!

xanne
03-01-2002, 01:03 AM
What qualifications do you have that make you suitable for the job of a free-lance gynaecologist? ;)

Did you find the training program long and difficult?

scotzoidman
03-01-2002, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by xanne
What qualifications do you have that make you suitable for the job of a free-lance gynaecologist? ;)

Did you find the training program long and difficult? Being free-lance means I don't have to show a sheepskin for credentials, I just refer to my many years of experience with one very satisfied patient (at least she seems to be).
And yes, I would say the program has been long & difficult, (can't afford to lose a single patient, don't ya see) but most rewarding just the same... :D :p

Aqua
03-01-2002, 08:19 PM
[i]
But you are right...that newbie really talks alot!!!! :D :D :p
(Just kidding Aqua..you know we love ya here!) [/B]

What do you mean talks a lot?!?! :confused:

Oh my... I just hit 800 posts!! :eek: :eek:

QTPie
03-01-2002, 08:31 PM
Jay~
I am going to get my Master's in Special Education. I specialize in working with young children wih Autism and emotional disturbances. Not very sexy but very rewarding.

Lilith~

I certainly have alot of respect and admiration for those who do what you do!! As a parent of an emotionally disturbed 8 year old (he's diagnosed with Bipolar w/psychotic features and ADHD) who is in an inclusion setting, but works very closely with a special educator and a gifted teacher, I am in awe of the job that they do!! It is certainly something that you must be passionate about in order to be GOOD at it. The rewards must be awesome. I see the incredible difference that my son's teachers have made in his life and there are just no words to tell them how grateful we are to them some days!! Anyway... as a parent of a emotionally challenged child... THANK YOU for doing what you do! :)

Lilith
03-01-2002, 08:48 PM
QTPie~ I can think of nothing I enjoy more (other than the sole pupose of this entire forum:D)!

scotzoidman
03-02-2002, 01:03 AM
QT & Lileth - mine is 19 now, & still challenged at developing social skills, & still keeping us on our toes... so I wish QT the best, I know how much good a great teacher can do.... and also how much a poor teacher can undo, in a very short time! And again, Lileth, you go!

scotzoidman
03-02-2002, 10:41 AM
Ok, here's my ? for Lilith
you refer to yourself as "bitchy member"... do you see yourself that way just because you are a strong willed woman, with a sense of who you are & what you want? Personaly, I don't find these qualities in of themselves, make a woman "bitchy"... more interesting, maybe, but not a "bitch"...

Or is because of that whip you carry around with you?

Lilith
03-02-2002, 10:59 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To both questions! I do not see "Bitch" or bitchiness as a fault but as a lifestyle choice. I choose to make my own decisions and consult others only when they "need to know". I refuse to be pushed around by people with a lack of respect for themselves or others (long story..... worked for a church with an evil preacher). I am determined to do all possible for myself and those I love(which unfortuneately includes too damn many people).You have heard of the typical 'hooker with a heart of gold', I am a 'Bitch with a heart of sponge'(the more you love the bigger it grows). I do not think being a bitch means being cruel. Maybe being a smartass but never intentionally hurting others....... unless they beg me to ;)

That concludes my soap box tirade <trips and falls as she steps off attempting to return the soap box to OldFart>........:D

Mercury_Maniac
03-02-2002, 01:10 PM
Does anyone have a genital deformity?

QTPie
03-02-2002, 08:24 PM
Lilith~ I'm with you on the bitchiness thing! I used to sign my emails "You say I'm a BITCH like it's a bad thing..." Many may view me as a bitch, while I am just an assertive woman who makes an effort not to be a doormat. If that makes me a bitch... then I'll wear it with pride! :D

Oldfart
03-03-2002, 03:18 AM
Oldfart picks up Lilith and dusts her off. Naughty soap-box!!

I have met bitches whose raison d'etre was to hurt anyone

nearby (bad) and bitches who merely stood up for themselves

and forced those who approached them emotionally to deal

openly and "up front".

Lovediva
03-04-2002, 11:31 AM
Question for all members who care to answer....

Did you get it lucky last night????? :D :D :p

Aqua
03-04-2002, 11:48 AM
Well, I got by with a little help from my wife... ;)

Lilith
03-04-2002, 11:53 AM
No :( sadly slept like baby..... well there is always tonight ;)

mindboxer505
03-04-2002, 12:17 PM
Like Lilith, sadly no. But i did consider it ''lucky'' to get ANY sleep with my 6yr old and 5yr old crowding the bed..lol

Lilith
03-04-2002, 12:22 PM
Mindboxer~ slept wit a 5yr. old with the flu last night.......... so I see your backache and raise you an elbow in the face :D

mindboxer505
03-04-2002, 12:28 PM
I'll take your elbow and raise you two knees in the back and a ''DADDY gotta go potty, DADDY can i have something to drink?''

Lilith
03-04-2002, 12:30 PM
PMPL :D....so been there done that! LMAO<yawning>

mindboxer505
03-04-2002, 12:54 PM
so sorry.........???PMPL?????????
Since my wife works four on and two off, it is just easier for me to get the kids in bed by letting them sleep with me. There have been times i came out of a ''catnap'' while on the net after a rough night and getting them off to school......l

Aqua
03-04-2002, 08:10 PM
OK Lilith... What is PMPL? I guessed once before but never saw a reply... maybe I missed it. :confused: My guess is Peeing My Pants Laughing... Please help me and Mindboxer out, cause it looks like he doesn't get it either. :eek:

Lilith
03-04-2002, 08:17 PM
Yes you are both right! It is Peeing My Pants Laughing~PMPL. Not to be confused with WMPL~Wet My Pants Laughing. It is, of course, only a figure of speech but I know it is sure to catch your attention ;). It is reserved for those times when you have already ROTFLYFAO. :D

Aqua
03-04-2002, 08:21 PM
Also not to be confused with a new one I really like... POAM!

~Peeing On AquaMan! ;) :p

blk cat
03-04-2002, 08:55 PM
For Lilith

BITCH

Babe in Touch,

For Diva

NO i did not get lucky last night even sailing from cabo san lucas to LA

Lilith
03-04-2002, 08:58 PM
Blk cat~ obviously you made a poor choice by not taking this BITCH with you last night. We both would have been able to answer yes and I soooo need a vacation.;)

BamaKyttn
03-04-2002, 10:10 PM
BITCH

Being
In
Total
Control of
Him

and I havent gotten laid in 3 weeks.

Always,
Kyttn

jay
03-04-2002, 11:28 PM
every night diva

scotzoidman
03-04-2002, 11:32 PM
Diva - not last night - but Sat. nite?

He shoots - He SCOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRESSSSSSSSSS!!!!

xanne
03-05-2002, 01:10 AM
Diva - oh how I wish, but no :(

mindboxer505
03-05-2002, 02:28 AM
Xanne, I see you like comics..........name three or four of your favorites..........and what yu like the most about at least one of them..........

xanne
03-05-2002, 03:32 AM
I prefer graphic novels more than comics (more meat!! more pages!! a bigger fix between issues) but I like both forms, and most forms of graphic art and animation. :D

I did read a lot of Marvel and DC comic when I was younger, but seem to have outgrown them.

Some of my favorites:

Prince Valiant (old, but very well drawn)
Batman (the ones by Frank Miller are brilliant, but very dark)
Lone Wolf and Cub - very popular series about a ronin assasin in feudal Japan. Great artwork, cracking story, gratituous violence and slashing (sorry if this offends anyone) *super fav*

Another fav for art is Eric Stanton - he drew a lot of erotic comics, especially domination and bondage stories (like this for the theme of his works, ;) ) I've included an example of his work.

Oldfart
03-05-2002, 06:39 AM
Xanne

Aliens v Predator

mindboxer505
03-05-2002, 08:34 AM
Irish, I liked that set also............
Xanne, there is one about furrys, titled .... (something)...the Cat dancer, about a female cat stripper and her friends and lovers....I use to have some of those, til I left my home in GA........

Lovediva
03-05-2002, 10:38 AM
I am so Happy some people are getting lucky!!! :D

But like Xanne said...oh how I wish, but no. :(

blk cat
03-05-2002, 02:43 PM
Yes Lilith I'm sure we could have had that boat Rocking,

BITCH Babe In Total Control of Herself.

xanne
03-06-2002, 08:49 PM
OF - I've never read that but will have a look soon.

Mindboxer - I think you mean Omaha, the catdancer. I've read them, they are good fun. :D

mindboxer505
03-06-2002, 09:47 PM
YEAH that's it........... i can remember one of her friends being disabled and she had a guy nurse that told her one time after her bath that she was ''just a piece of meat '' to him and she didn't have anything to be shy about.......cracked me up!!!!!

Oldfart
03-07-2002, 12:06 AM
Xanne

2 way movie spin-off. Alien violence stuff.

Lilith
03-07-2002, 12:56 AM
I have a question or two for Pantyfanatic......................
God forbid.........Should they ever quit making/wearing/selling panties what would your next obsession be?
~and~
Is it a crime if I wear my panties, the pink ones with the word Tuesday embroidered on them, and it is not really Tuesday?

legend
03-07-2002, 08:18 AM
would you care to post a pic of that? :)

Lilith
03-07-2002, 10:23 AM
JAY!
~Is the Ghia ready cuz I am about 2 hours from Spring Break and the beach is calling me? ;)

jay
03-07-2002, 10:31 AM
lilith its ready but I think you should take me.... along with you incase there are any problems.

Lilith
03-07-2002, 10:35 AM
I agree whole heartedly.... you can never replace a man who knows just what do once he gets under your hood. ;) Off to that test, you can pick me up after class and we'll be off. Top down, sun shining............

jay
03-07-2002, 10:44 AM
of course you mean the cars top right????

mindboxer505
03-07-2002, 10:46 AM
yall tke some pics!!!!!!!llmao!!

legend
03-07-2002, 10:55 AM
I have a question - what is Spring Break? (besides a holiday during spring) What's so special about it?

Enlighten an unknowing aussie.

jay
03-07-2002, 11:00 AM
its a break from collage or university where the students all party in north america they usualy go to fort lauderdale in florida but any where with a warm beach will do

Lovediva
03-07-2002, 11:02 AM
In Canada it's called the March Break, which starts tomorrow!
Kids will be home for a whole 10 days...*Sigh*

mindboxer505
03-07-2002, 11:06 AM
DAYTONA!!!!!!!! ALL fun fun fun and girls girls girls as far as the eyes can see!!!!!!!

legend
03-07-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by jay
its a break from collage or university where the students all party in north america they usualy go to fort lauderdale in florida but any where with a warm beach will do

and you need a break to do that? hell, we partied all the time we were at university....and being in the tropics means its only a ten minute drive to the beach.

Lilith
03-07-2002, 12:14 PM
I live not too far from the beach myself, but yes it is just another excuse to party. I am a returning student<old lady:D> and this is my first Spring Break so I want to be wild like all the kids I go to school with.Reliving my misspent youth....... Actually I have too many responsibilities to have too much fun but I will give it the old college try <pun intended....OF would be proud of me>.

mindboxer505
03-07-2002, 12:25 PM
love to see ya in a wet tshirt contest........bet you'd get first place hands down(your shirt that is!lol)

PantyFanatic
03-08-2002, 12:12 AM
I have a question or two for Pantyfanatic......................
God forbid.........Should they ever quit making/wearing/selling panties what would your next obsession be?
:eek: :whiteghos :eek:
Lilith- This is what an Inca citizen must have felt when invited to the next party as guest of honor.:(

First I will send the Panty Priests (from my church) to exorcise the "Evil Writers Devil" that inspires things like Mein Kampf… and your question.

I'm just old enough to remember when some demented soul came up with pantyhose instead of the garter belts and silky stockings that you can lick all the thigh above and I scarcely survived that. (and that was only because I was on my way to her panties anyway) I'm not sure I could go on with my heart cut out?

~and~
Is it a crime if I wear my panties, the pink ones with the word Tuesday embroidered on them, and it is not really Tuesday?
Not if I'm still sucking on you after mid night Tuesday:p :p :p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilith
03-08-2002, 05:43 PM
Pantyfanatic~
Somehow I guessed that you were a garters guy. They are still available I assure you..... sold lingerie for years <I may even have a few:)> Now as far as the whole exorcism thing goes.... I was already kicked out of Eden so maybe I could be converted <or perverted:D> so my follow up question is
What church do you belong to that has panty priests, do tell?

PantyFanatic
03-09-2002, 02:33 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lilith
[B]Pantyfanatic~
Somehow I guessed that you were a garters guy. They are still available I assure you.....
I am well aware they’re available:D as a Formal Place Setting is required at all ceremonial events.:p

sold lingerie for years <I may even have a few:)>
Your resume meets some of the prerequisites for be-cumming a priestess in my church. After you pass the ORAL examination:p, you will be enlightened to things like the fact that you don’t SELL lingerie:confused:, you worship it :Das we LOOK at it as a “go-between” ourselves and heaven.:rolleyes:

PantyFanatic
03-09-2002, 02:43 AM
Pantyfanatic~
.... so my follow up question is
What church do you belong to that has panty priests, do tell?

I am The Pope of Panties :cool:
in the Church of
Providence’s Admiration, Natural Touch, and Instinctual Essential Sensations.

Please feel freely, I mean, feel free:D to call “*CUMMING!!!*”, I mean, come calling:Dany evening as I service, I mean, have services:D right after my shower.

(I be cumming, I mean, become TONGUE tied:D on occasions………..many occasions!);)

Lilith
03-12-2002, 10:30 AM
At the Church of P.A.N.T.I.E.S. is there some sort of baptism ritual?
~and~
Am I correct in assuming your degree is in Theology with an emphasis on P.A.N.T.I.E.S. or did you just get a simple 'P'ology degree(for Aquaman this would be a Peeology degree) instead? It is important to know the qualifications of the man who will lead you into temptation....er I mean, lead you on the straight and narrow path.

Aqua
03-12-2002, 10:37 AM
LMAO!! :o

Lilith
03-26-2002, 09:14 AM
Trying to keep this thread alive...........

Medic~ Which are you better at C.P.R. or S.E.X.? Both are good skills to have......

mindboxer505
03-26-2002, 11:21 AM
usually i like the old standard technique of B. J. to revive me......but i'll admit i'm just a lay man......

medic15
03-28-2002, 10:46 PM
Hmmmm good question...I think Im better at sex! :) and Im willing to prove it if necessary the reason is this...cpr can only be two ways correct or wrong...sex is sooo much more open to freelancing it can be done, hard or soft, dirty or pationate, it can be done standing up sitting down...sooo many possibilities...what things do you think your best at...Id love to hear.

Lilith
03-28-2002, 11:05 PM
Medic~ Great answer~ I would prefer to help you practice your sexual vs. your CPR technique anyway(that whole "lock your elbows" thing could ruin a good sexual romp). I seem to be attached to breathing. A man with your skills will come in handy here. My special skills involve discipline and torture. Often we may need a Medic to bandage the walking wounded :)

imacoming
03-28-2002, 11:05 PM
What about pussy farts.....does anyone else thing they are funny? We (my wife and I) can not stop laughing when she blows one out.

souls_cry2000
03-30-2002, 04:11 PM
Xanne: When will we be seeing some more of your tulips?

souls_cry2000
03-30-2002, 04:23 PM
Kyttn,

My love I know that we have discussed this many times so please answer this question in your own time. This is to let you know that I am always thinking of the future which is unbearable without you.

:heart: :heart:
KYTTN WILL YOU MARRY ME ?
:heart: :heart:

Oldfart
03-31-2002, 02:48 AM
Kyttn

Now you cannot say you didn't hear that one.

jay
03-31-2002, 10:53 PM
souls that is great good luck I hope kyttn will post her positive response here

Sarriah
04-01-2002, 08:54 PM
Poor souls I dont see a response :) I think its creative how you asked on here hehe hope you get a answer soon :D
Best if luck to you both :D :D

BamaKyttn
04-01-2002, 10:25 PM
O. F. :Eh? What did you say?

Souls *giggle* darling I'm entirely too young. you know that not until we both graduate. *kiss kiss*

Always
Kyttn

BamaKyttn
04-01-2002, 10:28 PM
but otherwise of course!

Lilith
04-01-2002, 10:29 PM
Good Answer~ Bama! Happiness to you always!

souls_cry2000
04-02-2002, 12:03 AM
Lilith,

It is a very good answer. It never hurts to have some motivation either. Since I wake up and begin the day with and because of thoughts of her why shouldn't she motivate me to do other things. My friend Ross says she'll make an honest man outta me yet. :)

BamaKyttn
04-02-2002, 10:17 AM
Ross? which one is that? hm... how GOOD of a friend? *giggle* anyway....

Lilith school has always, in my mind, come before "setteling down" otherwise, I feel, that theres nothing to settle down to... poverty isnt my idea of a good time... we might not be able to afford internet then whar would we do w/o pixies!!!?? ***ScReAm***

Always
Kyttn

Lilith
04-02-2002, 10:26 AM
I often think about what my life would have been like if I had made choices more in the order you are Bama, instead of doing it all ass backwards. I think you are wise and level headed. It is a bitch being a 33 year old Sophmore but I also have a 15 year glorious marriage. The poverty parts were not the best but I look back at those with fond memeories too. You seem to make good choices so I am sure Souls is one of them!

BamaKyttn
04-02-2002, 10:30 AM
well I was 17 when I grad from h/s, turned 18 the day the planes hit NY and am on a scholarly hiatus, masquerading as part of the Alabama workforce in the childcare industry decided i needed to do a little more growing up before I tackled college again.

Always
Kyttn

PS sorry for takeing over the thread

MissX
04-03-2002, 06:53 PM
Wanted to give Souls and Kyttn hugs (left college at 20 with neither career nor a steady relationship).....would be good to know you two and the rest of Pixies in realtime life..

question for all and any, what was it that hooked you to Pixies?

Aqua
04-03-2002, 06:56 PM
DIVA!
And the wonderful sharing that goes on here... pics and thoughts!

Murphy
04-03-2002, 07:06 PM
I Love all the great People at Pixies!

Question for the Ladies: What is the best part of making love to your man?

Question for the men: What do you like your woman to do for you the best?

Sarriah
04-03-2002, 07:57 PM
The best part is the closeness of it all, Knowing that we are together, as one. Pleasing eachother. To express our love to eachother through our motions, our touches, our kisses, our movements, and our moans. Knowing that at that time nothing matters, that all the cares are gone, there are no worries, only pleasure.. And that you are both comepletly in tune with eachother...

I feel SOOO much more but i cant put it into words :D
hugs
Sar

Murphy
04-03-2002, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Sarriah
The best part is the closeness of it all, Knowing that we are together, as one. Pleasing eachother. To express our love to eachother through our motions, our touches, our kisses, our movements, and our moans. Knowing that at that time nothing matters, that all the cares are gone, there are no worries, only pleasure.. And that you are both comepletly in tune with eachother...

I feel SOOO much more but i cant put it into words :D
hugs
Sar

Sar, I think you said it beautifully!

Sarriah
04-03-2002, 08:24 PM
awwwww thanks Murphy :D *blushing*

Murphy
04-03-2002, 08:34 PM
Would that blush be carrying all the way down into your jeans?

Sarriah
04-03-2002, 08:36 PM
OOHh yah :D

Murphy
04-03-2002, 08:44 PM
Now THAT is a huge compliment to the sincerity of my compliment on your well-written post. (Not to mention a boost to my ego...)

Sarriah
04-03-2002, 09:46 PM
:D wow :D

souls_cry2000
04-21-2002, 12:17 PM
xanne: When do you think we'll be seeing more pics by you (maybe something like a nude on a bed or roses or tulips)?

xanne
04-21-2002, 12:27 PM
Souls,

I am sorry, I didn't see your question the last time :o .

I do want to do new pictures, and on a bed of tulips or roses will be great (if anyone could porvide a location ;) ) I would like nothing better :D

I am a little short of ideas at the moment (help! Someone? anyone with a good idea?)

Mercury_Maniac
04-21-2002, 12:49 PM
has any ladies had an experience with a man who has a crooked cock? lets just say i haven't had any and when i do get some i wanna know if it is as satisfying as a normal dick.

Mercury_Maniac
04-21-2002, 12:50 PM
yes i'm a virgin and i haven't had any experiences yet

foosballfan
04-22-2002, 10:36 AM
Mercury,
I've got a crooked cock too, the only difference I see between ours is yours goes left and mine goes right. It works the same as any other cock, as far as I know. It touches some places that a straight one doesn't touch, I have been told. When you start having sex(don't worry about it too much, I was older than you when I first had sex) you'll soon find out which positions work best for your shape.

Salacious
11-28-2008, 01:49 PM
has any ladies had an experience with a man who has a crooked cock? lets just say i haven't had any and when i do get some i wanna know if it is as satisfying as a normal dick.Me thinks when the time comes, you've done plenty of home work here that you will be just wonderful. I agree, some curves can be wonderful and changing a position can make a wonderful experience a WOW experience.

I want to know is there anyway to encourage a person that doesn't talk about sex at all to open up about fantasies or even start a discussion about sex?

Lord Snow
11-28-2008, 11:28 PM
You'd have to find a way to make it a comfortable situation. Start with the surroundings, find where they're most comfortable. Then kind of work it into the conversation. Keep it light, don't ask direct questions about it. A slight hint at it here or there. Maybe something someone else said that you took the wrong way if you're swapping funny stories.....That's all I can think of.