PDA

View Full Version : The Big Axe for Motega and RedHertz

motega20
02-08-2002, 04:00 AM
Well the strain of the long distance finally did it to us.. not to mention me being a complete ass about a whole lot of things. So the deal is that RedHertz and I will not be coming back here together.. *sigh* not a good time for me right now ... and who knows.. we might just get back together someday... I'll probably still be hanging around a bit from time to time and putting in my two cents here and there. So have fun everyone and I am sorry that we cannot share ourselves with you all anymore because there is no us to share and I don't really feel like posting pics without her. So enjoy all and remember: honesty. Trust is a fragile thing.. don't fuck it up

Nubian
02-08-2002, 06:59 AM
I'm sorry to hear that Motega. You both have been generous by sharing yourselves with us. While I'll miss the great pics, I am more concerned about the split. Your note implies that it's a done deal. I hope that this is not the case and that there's some hope of a reunion. In either case I wish you both the best. And hope that you remain a member and contributor to this site.

Good Luck!

scotzoidman
02-08-2002, 08:10 AM
and may I add that RedHertz is also welcome to remain here as a member as well... relationships are tough to maintain in any situation, but time will heal your hearts however this turns out. Good luck to both of you...

Lilith
02-08-2002, 08:11 AM
:( I know you were crazy about her! Remember that each heartbreak is a learning opportunity, so take advantage of it. I know that is of little help so for now just lean on friends (even Pixie's people :D ). If it is meant to be, it will be, and if not, it won't! Always works out how it is supposed to. I am sure that she is feeling many of the same things you are. Breaking up is hard to do (:D Oh God did I really quote Neil Sedaka?)~~~~~~~>Lilith

Oldfart
02-08-2002, 09:07 AM
Life can be shit, no argument.

Not living to the full regardless is shittier.

Nothing gets you back to approximately normal

quicker than living well, even if you don't feel like it.

Oldfart Obscurity #7

Irish
02-08-2002, 09:22 AM
Montega20---Sorry but; believe it or not;it might be for the better.
If the feeling doesn't come from both sides;it is not worth having.
I had a long distance relationship;that didn't work out;when I first
went in the military.It worked out for the better for both of us;but
you couldn't have told me that then.We are both happily married
to other people now but are still friends.Luckily;sexwise;we only
see each other every few years.Good Luck! Irish

Aqua
02-08-2002, 02:07 PM
Very sorry to hear that Motega... I sincerely hope thanks work out for the best for both of you...

Prophet Reality
02-08-2002, 06:59 PM
Motega, I am sorry to hear of your breakup. I too have been in a few long distance relationships, and it is very hard to maintain. But, as many here have told me, you will find your right someone when it is supposed to be. So be strong and try to remember the good times. And I concur that even though it might be akward, Redhertz is still welcome too. At elast in my book she is.

Lovediva
02-08-2002, 08:40 PM
((((Motega))))) & ((((((Red)))))

Sorry to hear of the breakup...I wish you both luck and love...
Hope you both decide to stay here at Pixies.
And if you won't...take good care and remember..one day you will both find "The One"...