PDA

View Full Version : piercied nipple

joe joe
02-07-2002, 03:17 PM
hello folks:
I am thinking about piercing my nipple. i was wondering if anybody can share they're experience with me. Any advice (or photos) would be a great help.
Thank-you
Joe-Joe

ROCKHARD
02-07-2002, 04:09 PM
Ow!!!!

I got a tattoo and it hurt like hell but that sounds like it might hurt more.

Lilith
02-07-2002, 05:22 PM
I have been trying for 4 months now to go through with getting my nose peirced. I can not possibly imagine getting my nips pierced! They are sooooo sensitive. I know that there are many brave people who do it but I never will claim to be brave. A fierce ,wild woman yes, brave no. However do think piercings when done right, are oh so sexy~~~~~~>Lilith

Mae13
02-16-2002, 08:16 PM
Hey Joe! Well, I am all for pierced nips! I find them sexy as hell on men and women. I absolutely adore mine, and my only regret was waiting so long to do it. If only I had known what an improvement in sensation I'd get....ohyeah.

The piercing itself, FOR ME, did not hurt. It was a very strange, electric sensation. It was intense and a very sexual experience for me. I greatly enjoyed my initial piercing, but I will say that when I went back 6 months later to have them stretched up a gauge it was more of a painful sensation, but over quickly. The day after was the worst; my nipples were very sensitive and sore that day.

You can't really judge your experience on anyone else. Some people hated it and think it was the worst pain they'd experienced. Some people (like me) really enjoyed the experience. It depends a lot on your mindset, and your reasoning behind getting it done.

My main advice would first to make sure you find a GOOD, reputable piercist. Just with any body art, you need to go with the best, because your body is worth it. Make sure they are licensed, make sure they are sterile! No piercist (or tattooist) should be eating/drinking/smoking while doing their work, things like that. Make sure they use new equipment. Make sure they have an autoclave...all the basic stuff.
Follow directions for cleaning! The better care you take of them, the better care they'll take of you :) That means cleaning them twice a day. that means taking care of them religiously. Be gentle on them for the first few months (especially with mouths! Mouths are filthy to have on an unhealed piercing of any sort). Mine honestly did take about 6 months to heal completely, and then I had them stretched up, so I started some of the healing process all over again. They will hurt a bit at times, especially if you happen to catch it on something. It will ooze for a while too, and having some crusting around the rings. Again, be religious in your care and cleaning for them, and they'll do you good.

Oh yeah...and my other advice? Take pics and post here if you have it done!!! I looooove seeing decorated bodies! :D hehe...

*hugs*
Mae

Here's a closeup shot of the 12G I have in now. Yep, twisted metal, kinda ribbed. Feels damn good when they slide through....*shiver*

Mae13
02-16-2002, 08:17 PM
Or here is the full set, so to speak :D

xanne
02-16-2002, 10:58 PM
Your piercings look really beautiful and so do your breasts!

And I see a navel ring too :p

Lilith
02-16-2002, 11:06 PM
I did get brave this week and got my nostril pierced. I LOVE IT!!!! I think it is soooo sexy. I was surprised at how little it hurt and how well it is healing. I am definitely thinking I want more. Mae what size did you start with? I have 20 gauge in my nose and can not really imagine being pierced with something too much larger thru my nip. I hope I can get myself brave enough to do it!

Mae13
02-17-2002, 04:23 AM
Congrats on your new metal Lilith! I'd like to get some facial piercings, but it's not allowed with my employer, heh...
I started with 14G in my belly and nips. Stretched my nips up to 12G 6 months later. I think it probably depends on nipple size some and how deep you're going to get them done, my piercist didn't recommend getting them done originally with as big of a gauge as a 12 though. I think it has a lot to do with proportion, although I do like bigger (well, smaller really, you know how that backwards thing goes, heh) rings on men. To each their own!

Mae

P.S. Thanks Xanne :) Yep, belly ring peeking out there too, as well as one of my inkjobs! I'm decorated all over!

Ophelia
02-18-2002, 04:18 PM
I'm one of the unfortunates! I got a nasty infection in my nipple...had to remove my jewelry, and was told it would be a serious health risk to put it back in!

I was incredibly careful and clean. The infection didn't show up until almost a year of carrying jewelry.

I loved having my nipples pierced, but I would warn anyone that infection IS possible, no matter how careful you are. I'm STILL taking antibiotics...(it's been 3 months!)

Be free, do what feels good, but please remember that there is risk involved.

Ophelia

joe joe
02-19-2002, 10:48 AM
sorry it been awhile( work and school to blame for that)
First of all Lilith: way to go
Rock: after 4 tattoos the pain isn't that bad
Mae: thanks for the advice and pics I'm still debating if I should do it
Ophelia: yikes is all I have to say
Once again I want to thank you all for your infomation
Joe-Joe