PDA

View Full Version : Oh Man!!!!!

NurseTraci
02-07-2002, 03:13 AM
Okay, I just got done have phenominal sex weith my man and while we were in the middle of our act he asked if we could have a threesome with my friend. Should I be excited? Should I be worried? I want to get it on with my friend, but I am not sure if I want to share my love with her. I dont want her to have him. What am I going to do?

NurseTraci
02-07-2002, 03:16 AM
I also have another concern, he is doing this because he wants to be with another woman? Or is he doing this because he wants to watch me? I am so confused....

Ando3
02-07-2002, 03:28 AM
Why not ask him why he wants the 3some? I mean if he really wants you to join, I think he should be able to express to you why he wants to do it...

Boogieman
02-07-2002, 04:55 AM
Nurse, this is what I gather from your post.
1. You want to do this, but perhaps with someone other than your friend.
2. It is a major fantasy of most men. Sure he wants to watch, but I think most men would watch while participating.
3. You want to know why, so ask him, if you go through with it, if you could have a 3-some with him and another male. Get his reaction. That should tell you if it's about sexual fantasy satifaction, or your friend.
4. What's your friend say about all this?

PantyFanatic
02-07-2002, 06:10 AM
you may consider finding out if this was just a cup of mental gas that was splashed on the fire of you passion or is part of the slippery slope to something exciting for both of you.:cool:

...I want to get it on with my friend, but I am not sure if I want to share my love with her. I dont want her to have him....

For ME......the the line is whether you are shearing love or a special HOT sex experience. Like in the thread "which is better, love or passion", they are different things.:rolleyes:

PantyFanatic
02-07-2002, 06:14 AM
If this happens for you, please give my a cup of that “mental gasoline” to toss on my fire.:D :p

I’ll be happy with all the details and/or pics.;)

BIFF
02-07-2002, 11:02 AM
How long have you known this guy of yours? Maybe he is curious about sex or maybe he is just pushing you to see what your limits are.

Fang
02-07-2002, 11:25 AM
I say proceed with caution. You can always say no. If he doesn't understand, or worse yet respect your wishes, maybe you should reevaluate the relationship. That being said...

How serious is the relationship? I ask because if you go through with the menage, your relationship with your man will change. Bringing a third person into a relationship that was designed for two is always troublesome. Unforseeable things happen. If you are cool with any possible consequences, then you might want to go for it. If you are really worried that he is wanting someone else other than you, then you might want to back off. Would he have her without you, or does he simply want to watch you and your girlfriend?

I personally would love to have two women at once. However, I would not want one of them to be my wife. Does that make sense? I wouldn't want to change that relationship at all. The threesome would be purely for kicks, no strings. That kind of makes me scratch my head about your guy.

Hey, who knows better than you? Just listen to yourself and don't do anything you aren't prepared to deal with ramifications of.

Good luck.

NurseTraci
02-08-2002, 02:36 AM
Alright, my man and I had a few moments alone tonight so I asked him a few questions about our little threesome party and boy to he put me to ease. He doesnt want to join, he just wants to watch. MY girlfriend makes him sick. He doesnt like her at all, but the thought of me with another woman is what turns him on. I h ave been wanting to try this for some time now and I just never pushed the issue. I then asked if he had any plans on joining in and his answer was no. He said that if he joined in he wouldnt even touch her or acknowledge that she was there. Thank you all so much for caring........

Nubian
02-08-2002, 06:36 AM
Good outcome apparently, and more proof that clear communication is often an effective remedy. :)

Stinger
02-08-2002, 05:17 PM
NurseTraci,

My wife and I had an experience about 3 years ago. It was something we had talked about, felt that we were willing to try and that there wouldn't be any jealousy or regrets since both of us decided this is what we wanted. We swapped with another couple and though we both had a great time, after about a couple of months, we both decided we were done. It was just that we were each other's first and after being together for 10 years, we wanted to experience others. Though we may not do it again, it was something shared between the both of us and we were open and honest about it. That is all that you and your man should do. Keep the lines of communication open and make sure that regardless what either of you do that night, there will not be any regrets or jealousy. In the heat of passion, other scenerios could arise. Set ground rules and both of you stick to them. Then enjoy yourselves and have fun. If it does happen, I am sure I speak for others who would like to hear about it if you fell comforatable in sharing with us. Good luck. ;)