PDA

View Full Version : how to have a first time with a woman?

pussykitten
02-06-2002, 03:27 PM
Hi i am a brand new member with a problem.

I would like to have a FMF threesome with my boyfriend, me and another woman, trouble is i have never been with a woman before and don't know how to approach the subject or what to do after that, i know that my boyfriend would enjoy it so any help out there from other women that have done it would be appreciated, thank you!:D

Aqua
02-07-2002, 03:03 PM
First, Hello and Welcome to Pixies!! Glad you found this little piece of the web... :D

I think there a lot of couples that have faced this dilemna... I know with past g/f's we had presented the idea to a couple of different girls we knew and though they seemed into it, the threesome never happened. I say if you have a girl in mind you could drop hints... ask if they've ever been approached for a threesome and judge the reaction... admit you've been curious about it even though you've never done it. Just try to steer the conversation that way and see where it goes.

ROCKHARD
02-07-2002, 04:14 PM
First of all be careful, theres a lot of things that could go wrong. For one he might want to have relations with her without you being involved and you might feel the same. If you get her in bed with you and dont know what to do, just think of what you like and what turns you on the most and do that to the woman.

Hope everything works out for you and Im sure your boyfriend will love it. Its every mans fantasy to have two women.

Zoidberg
03-13-2002, 01:46 PM
Hope everything works out for you and Im sure your boyfriend will love it. Its every mans fantasy to have two women.

Yeah that's just what I need. Two women looking at me like I don't have clue

- Zoidberg