PDA

View Full Version : can't swallow!! please help!!!!!!

david owiye
08-04-2001, 08:43 AM
my g/friend and i have sex all the time the thing is she just can't swallow my cum. Anyone with tips on how to make her do this will be highly appreciated.

dave.:cool:

jaymz
08-05-2001, 09:50 AM
You can't *make* her swallow.. you need to talk it through, make her feel anxious. Should it matter if she swallows or not? It's getting sucked either way you idiot! hehe

Fang
08-06-2001, 05:29 AM
Dude, it's a mental thing. Some women DON'T swallow. It may or may not have a little to do with the taste, the consistency, etc. but the majority of the obstacle (for you) is in her mind. I've had all permutations of girlfriend when it comes to this question. Some will suck, let you come in their mouths, then spit. Some suck like there's no tomorrow, then when it's time to cum, they stand back and let it fly. Some will suck, lick and swallow with abandon. Some don't even want your cock near their faces. Count yourself she blows you at all!

Seriously, do you eat her? If yes, do you tell her how good she tastes and how turned on it would make you if she swallowed your cum? Tell her these things in the heat of passion, she might be more receptive to them if she's already turned on.

Whatever you do, don't force her. If she doesn't want to, she doesn't want to. You might just have to find someone else to swallow if that's what you really want.

scotzoidman
08-06-2001, 08:18 PM
I say "Right on" to all that Fang said, it's all according to what she feels about cum. It took 20 yrs. for my wife to go all the way with me, & I made an interesting discovery; swallowing is a little over-rated! This may invite controversy, but in the dark, with my eyes rolling up in my head like a slot machine, I can't tell if my sperm is sliding down her throat or dripping down her chin! But I found what's important to me is if she follows thru after the shooting stops; there is nothing better than being sucked dry after a good cum, & when the mood is right, she might get me hard again (or keep it hard) and get another round of fucking & everybody's happy!
I would like to hear some responses from the ladies to see how they really feel about this subject. Obviously, everyone has different tastes, just like some just don't like brocolli!

Gyzsmo
08-06-2001, 08:50 PM
MMMMmmmm... a ladies opinion ... okay ... you asked for it ... LOL ... :D You're sure you want to know huh? ....

Ever heard the saying ...."It's the difference between like and love ... to spit or swallow?" .... well gentlemen ... nothing could be truer ... at least for me ... well at least most of the time...

I've done both ... and it depended on my partner whether I liked to swallow or not ... some men's come tastes a bit different and it's hard to swallow ... and other's ... well tasted like ambrosia.

I can't tell you what the secret is but ... I will tend to at least try with someone I care deeply about ... but if it's just sex for sex sake ... then I might not feel that need to swallow to show him how sexy and irresistible I find him.

Hope that made sense .... and from personal experience ... there is nothing worse than a whinny man asking me to drink his cum and holding my head down to take it ... (just a little bit of free advice there :) ) .... but if he tells me how hot it will make him and he's either down there or been down there enjoying eating my pussy and licking up all MY juices .... mmmmm .... well makes me more receptive to swallowing his cum to show him how much I appreciate it that he likes mine :) :D :p

Cheers, Gyz

Fang
08-07-2001, 06:00 AM
After sctotzoidman and gyzsmo's posts, I'm wondering now, can a guy's cum taste like broccoli?:p

If so, I can certainly understand not wanting to swallow.

Now if cum tasted like beer, there'd probably be a lot more gay men in the world.

HA!

jaymz
08-07-2001, 02:39 PM
I don't really know but I THINK that if a guy say.. drinks beer or eats a certain food in excess then it can affect the taste of his sperm... but really really in excess

Yojimbo
08-14-2001, 03:40 PM
(Technical hat on) Some foods contain amino-acids that don't get broken down properly in the digestive system. Asparagus and broccoli are two; you can smell them when you pee, and to a lesser extent they can also influence the flavour of cum.

Other foods like garlic and onions can give it a bitter flavour. I'm told coffee does the same, but nothing comes between me and my first mug of the morning.

I have friends who say they can tell the difference between a meat-eater and a vegetarian by the flavour of their cum (and they prefer veggies). And there's also the story that drinking pineapple juice can improve the flavour of your cum as well, though I don't like pineapple juice enough to experiment. Anyone out there got any personal experience they can tell us about?