PDA

View Full Version : I need some help

NurseTraci
01-27-2002, 08:37 PM
I am new to this board and I have been reading a few of the posts and you all have such wonderful advice. I have been with my boyfriend for almost 4 years now and our anniversary is coming up. I want to do something special for him, sexually that is. Now we have done quite a a bit and I am all out of ideas. He once told me he thought it would be nice to see me bare down there and I shaved as much as humanly possible, but it hurt. Does anyone have any advice on how I can shave with out the pain and any ideas on our anniversary? Thanks so much....

Sharni
01-27-2002, 10:10 PM
I am shaved...and have never had any pain involved..
If your pussy hair is quite thick and long...it may pay to clip it back first before shaving...
I use conditioner as the shaving medium...it seems to slightly soften the hair and allows the razor to glide easily...

How about letting your boyfriend shave you....i would think he would find that very special...he can then check with his tongue if he did a good job :p ....maybe he will allow you to shave him in return :)

Oldfart
01-28-2002, 11:29 AM
Have him do it to you, as part of a larger experience.

Shave, massage and kiss better all in one.

PlayfulTigress
01-28-2002, 11:33 AM
You received pain when shaving? Are you talking about razor rash? Or did you maybe cut yourself? After all, the lips can be like ankles or behind the knee: more difficult to shave and a more sensitive area.

There are various things you can try if you would still like a bare pussy. One is to buy various forms of sensitive skin shaving gels. Skintimate also has a specific formula for underarms & bikini. (Even Edge gel for men, sensitive skin, will work on those womanly parts.) Also...make sure you have a fresh, sharp blade. Don't recycle a blade you used on your legs or underarms, even if it had only been used once before. Grab a fresh blade! :eek:

If you don't want to shave, you can go buy some Nair. The concept is the same as if you were removing leg hair on your body. (I think they may even have a bikini formula now.) Just follow the directions since Nair has more than one style.

Another option... In the same area of your store (Wal-Mart and Walgreens...if you're in the states) you should find a product called Magic. Magic lotion and/or powder. It's another hair removal product, similar to Nair, but it's supposed to be A LOT more gentle on your body. I don't know how it works since I've always stuck with the shaving method, and I've almost never had trouble with razor rash.

Hope this helped.

~Linds

Ezmirella
01-28-2002, 01:14 PM
I'd say go the Nair route if you can handle the smell. Yes, it stinks something fierce even though they try and make it smell as good as possible. I use Nair once every two weeks and shave off any stubble in between times.

Or, like Oldfart suggested, have your guy do it for you. It can make for wonderful foreplay and it saves you the energy. lol

Irish
01-28-2002, 02:14 PM
Nurse Tracy---As Playful Tigress said-Edge Gel!I don't shave my
genitals but my oldest daughter gave me some Edge Gel;for sesitive skin;for Christmas.I had never tried it before.I usually use
a safety razor and sometimes an electric that my father used before he died.The Gel is great and I reccomend it.Especially in
sensitive areas! Irish
P.S.I had a full beard for over 20yrs. so my skin is sensitive!

Ophelia
01-28-2002, 03:43 PM
Try a loofa or "buff puff" promptly after shaving to exfoliate the skin. It's super sensitive, so don't use much pressure, but it seems to elieviate any rash or bumps left by the razor. Then, I recommend some serious moisturizer. Anything good enough for your face should be perfect for your lips!

Good luck!

And like Tigress said...use a FRESH razor~!

Ophelia

PS. My girlfriend likes the brazillian wax. She says after 3 or 4 times, it doesn't really hurt anymore! Yeah...I don't believe her either.

lovepussy
01-28-2002, 05:30 PM
my wife and I shave with an electric clipper , like in the barber shops. Painless , no itching and reasonably smooth. For the gift, wake him up in the morning by sucking his cock!

xanne
01-28-2002, 11:44 PM
I think the operative word about brazilian waxes should be after the first 3 or 4 times, it doesn't hurt AS MUCH anymore. But it is still OUCH!!!

But it feels great for a long time afterwards and no stubble........ so, it is still my favourite.