PDA

View Full Version : What wouldn't you do?

souls_cry2000
01-22-2002, 03:42 AM
hello *hedonist. i would like to pose this question to the sexually expressive. "what wouldn't you do?" ever person has a limit somewhere so lets have it.

*for those of you who don't know---"A Hedonist is a person who subscibes to the belief that the pursuit of pleasure is a worthy goal that should be actualized to the utmost."
http://www.geocities.com/cristina_cisne_1/The_Hedonist_Links.html

Lilith
01-22-2002, 08:55 AM
I am not willing to be humiliated or to humiliate anyone else. Otherwise I am willing to experiment :p ~~~~~~~> Lilith

Lovediva
01-22-2002, 08:55 AM
"what wouldn't you do?"

Fake an orgasm. :D ..love having them tooooooo much!!!!! :D

PantyFanatic
01-22-2002, 12:28 PM
Tell a lady that I didn’t want to suck her panties when she lifts her skirt and smiles at me. :p :p :p

souls_cry2000
01-22-2002, 12:45 PM
"what wouldn't you do?"

lose control.

there is that point during it all when the animal inside everyone has the opportunity to escape. usually that's when the best love making is done or so i've been told. at such times i no longer see or hear but feel. most of the ladies i've been with enjoy this saying that i should not try to stay in control. :redghost: i have struggled with controlling certain emotions my entire life and the fear of losing it is a big one. for those who don't quite understand what i'm saying i'll try again to make myself clear. a hard long f**k where you lose it all and f**k your lover within an inch of their life and pass out or just plain collapse.

nutworld
01-22-2002, 12:52 PM
I wouldn't get into very serious bondage or S&M play.

Nor would I enjoy any of the Watersports issues..that does nothing for me in the least.

Aqua
01-22-2002, 01:01 PM
Let's see... the NOT category would include... Scat (if you don't know, you probably don't want to), S&M, Hardcore B&D,
humiliation. I think that's it...:confused:

Lilith
01-22-2002, 01:07 PM
To me it's all about losing control. Wild abandon. The most intimate and intense sex comes when you let everything go and take the risk that comes from baring, not just your body, but your soul as well. Just a thought~~~~~~~~~>Lilith

Ophelia
01-22-2002, 01:10 PM
Nothing involving household pets or barnyard animals! Ick. Probably no watersports...but I've never tried it, so I can't say I hate it!

Otherwise...uh...if I don't like it, I don't do it more than twice! ;)

Ophelia

Sharni
01-22-2002, 01:52 PM
Scat is definately out for me.... eewwwwwwww.*shudders*
Anything that involves extreme pain...either inflicted on me or partner...

Sharniqua

Dominatra
01-22-2002, 03:14 PM
I'd have to agree with the general concensus on not doing SCAT, animals (any kind), watersports, and severe S&M....other than that -- everything is game and definitely welcome.

A hard long f**k where you lose it all and f**k your lover

being f**ked -- completely and thoroughly is an especial favorite of mine except when i don't completely trust my partner...and then controlling issues may cause conflict if there's no real mutual respect. C*ck slaps not allowed boys, you gota earn your control ;)

Ophelia
01-22-2002, 03:21 PM
I'm with Dom...

No *mushroom bruises* that's icky!

Ophelia

Lilith
08-23-2008, 09:21 AM
I am not willing to be humiliated or to humiliate anyone else. Otherwise I am willing to experiment :p ~~~~~~~> Lilith

Times have changed me. I have no objection to humiliating someone who needs that. Definitely not into body waste.