PDA

View Full Version : striping advice needed please

annie
01-20-2002, 11:01 PM
Hi I am new at this fantastic forum :) I am so glad I found it so far i have learnt so much and can not wait to perform some of your ideas on my man tonight:p cant wait lol

My new man fantasy is for me to strip for him and to be honest I don't know how...being slightly overweight I feel a little embrassed too....

Can someone please suggest any advice on how to give a sexy strip thanks in advance :)

Boru
01-20-2002, 11:13 PM
the key, m'lady is confidence and enthusiasm. God knows no man will turn down any kind of strip show, if he wants to be with you, then you are the most sexy thing in the world to him. Technique, overweight, method, all does not matter. I guarantee he will be thrilled with anything you do. Take it off, sway to some music and watch the results. If he has anything less than a grin ear-to-ear than he isn't the right man for you

BORU

sugarfreecandy
01-21-2002, 12:28 AM
Welcome to Pixies'!!!

the key, m'lady is confidence and enthusiasm.

He's right... But how do you get to the point where you have that confidence & enthusiasm??? That's what a lot of us struggle with, I think.

Personally, I try to just lock onto his eyes as I go, as much as possible --- the more I concentrate on his face, the less self-conscious I feel. Plus, it's kind of like bio-feedback: you get to monitor his reaction and adjust to what he obviously likes the most. That becomes almost instinctive when you're lost in his gaze --- it's not something you think about, it's something you feel.

Another thing I find very helpful is music. Again, it all has to do with being able to lose myself in it. My personal preference is really sultry, hot Latin jazz. (Cesaria Evora's recording of Besame Mucho from Great Expectations is perfect, as is almost every other song she's ever recorded; or if I want something a little faster-paced, I go for the Buena Vista Social Club and other Cuban son...)

I keep insisting (in other posts) on having fun. It goes for the striptease too, especially if you're nervous. Try a song like 'Let's Do It (Let's Fall In Love)' or 'Love For Sale' (I love Ella Fitzgerald's versions of both) or 'I'm In The Mood' (John Lee Hooker and Bonnie Raitt); or even 'You Can Leave Your Hat On' or basically anything else from the Full Monty soundtrack (lots of great playful stripping music there) and really camp it up --- if you don't feel confident enough to do a 'real' striptease, then try a parody of one! It makes the big steps so much easier if you can laugh about them, because all the pressure is off... And it's magical, because you'll find that it's still very sensual and erotic, so it still has the desired effect in the end!

Feel yourself moving to the music, feel your hands on your skin, and enjoy making yourself feel good --- strip to show him how aroused you are, not to see how aroused you can make him, and you'll end up getting both of you far hotter!

One last thought, before I step back off this soap-box. Make the best use of the body you've got. Skinny people can dance one way; but women with real curves (like you and I) can dance another. Don't worry about sucking in your gut and other stuff that just creates a lot of tension in you; relax and let it all hang out, as they say! Let your breasts swing, caress the swell of your hips, and (as you're getting undressed) give him a good look at your cleavage and other voluptuous parts. He wouldn't be with you if he weren't attracted to your body, so don't try to make yourself something you're not --- just enjoy what you are, and he's bound to enjoy it too!!!

Good luck, and let us know how it all goes!

--- sweetstuff

annie
01-21-2002, 01:42 AM
sugar and boru thankyou so much ....I love the idea of leave your hat on :) ect I am so grateful for your help...I can't wait now :D

just to see the look on his face..its turning me just thinking about it lol thanks again

you people at this site are the best :)

Lovediva
01-21-2002, 09:07 AM
Stipping for your better half is alot of fun...especially when they start to jerk off while you are dancing.....Mmmmmmmm.....

Best song that I have ever used to stip/dance was RUSH....by Paula Abdul.....

Ohh....the good old days..... *Sigh*......

Just let the music take over your body.....and you should have no problem at all...... :)

Aqua
01-21-2002, 02:50 PM
Welcome to Pixies Annie!!

SFC is right on... you've got the curves, use 'em. He probably likes them more than you think. Move your breasts in close to his mouth and then back away teasingingly. Have fun with it, let him see you getting yourself hot dancing, and he'll get hot... I know I would!

Ophelia
01-21-2002, 04:00 PM
Annie-
I really like "Fear" and "Silence" remixes by Sarah McLachlan...

Close your eyes, move to the music, fantasize about what you're hoping the outcome will be...and LET GO!

Whatever you do will be erotic and sexy. He'll love it!

Ophelia

annie
01-21-2002, 06:41 PM
omg it's making me hot just thinking about it lol imagine what it will do to him....I can't wait..:D

thanks again to everyone for your advice:) You guys are the best