PDA

View Full Version : Condom Trouble

bigboy
01-19-2002, 02:50 PM
Whenever my girlfriend and I are about to have sex, we always use a condom. Lately I've been having trouble with losing my erection while putting the condom on:redghost: Does anyone else have a problem like this???? how can i get rid of it????

souls_cry2000
01-20-2002, 03:03 AM
try some desensitizing agent in conjunction with the condom and lube. it might help you get the condom on. although it could be a psychological thing. you may not wish to put the condom on opting to go in raw instead and it's your bodies way of mirroring what your subconscious is saying to you.

souls cry

Oldfart
01-20-2002, 10:58 AM
Yes

Condoms do that to lots of us.

Whether it's the pressure, the psychological effect

or merely the loss of concentration, it's real.

Earlier in the night, less pressure, less alcohol and

less expectation may help.

Good luck.

bigboy
01-20-2002, 11:23 AM
I just wanted to say thanks for the replies, I'll let ya know how everything works out

Lady Pleaser
01-20-2002, 11:27 AM
Bigboy let your lady friend put it on with her mouth. Works ever time.

Lovediva
01-21-2002, 08:53 AM
Never used a condom....so I can't help you....:D :D ...Sorry....

But I like what Lady Peaser said....
let your lady friend put it on with her mouth.

Especially if they come in different flavors!!!!!:D :D :p

ROCKHARD
01-21-2002, 02:34 PM
Have your lover put it on for you. Never seen it done with her mouth but sounds fun.

pje
01-25-2002, 11:56 AM
Me and the wife never uses condoms but i just might have to,to see how the putting it on with the mouth works.

Igo4theladies
01-27-2002, 07:32 AM
I gotta say that Lady Pleaser is right, if your lover puts it on with her mouth it works all the time.

an ex used to do this and she could put it on whilst giving me head, and i hardly noticed her doing it, the head was so good and sex went off safe and all!

Wicked Wanda
02-19-2002, 12:05 AM
I have tried that, using my mouth to apply a condom, and I have failed time and time again. I get everthing from hairs caught up, to coughing at the worst time...
Is there a trick to it?
Also, lots of men have trouble keepiing an erection once the damn things are on, I have work harder at helping them, using mouth and hand.

Wickedly,

WW

Igo4theladies
02-21-2002, 10:34 AM
I dont really know what the trick is Wanda, but all I could feel when my ex was doin it was a little bit of pressure from her teeth, as she used to pop the rolled up condom on my dick, and then using her her teeth on the roll of the condom just push down, she had to re-position herself a few times on the way down, but it was great, and the condom was on and sex was safe!!

The only thing i could suggest would be to try and use your front teeth on the roll, and make sure the condom is on the right way and is able t unroll!!

Tango Seven
03-19-2002, 08:12 PM
My partner puts mine on - she does it nice and slow and I maintain my erection without any trouble at all. Give it a go, but practice makes perfect. Don't get hung up about it just laugh and try again!