PDA

View Full Version : Cheating Partners

Wellung
01-02-2002, 03:48 PM
Is it normal......?

Me and my g/f have been together 3 years now. We have talked in the past about threesomes but never done it. We are going through a rocky patch at the moment and have decided to still be lovers but not see each other 24/7, which is fair enough.

Now, though, I am really worried about losing her. Whilst I have been feeling lonely I have been on pixies reading stories, and have found ones with cheating partners to be very erotic! Does anyone else find this?

Should I suggest a threesome? It has long been a fantasy!

Help!!!

Fallen_Angel
01-02-2002, 06:30 PM
Might as well go for it. You're 19 right? You're young and it doesn't seem you're in a committed relationship. It seems like you're only together for the sex. So it seems like having a 3some wouldn't be so complicated in your case. Now if you were in a committed relationship and truly loved each other I would think it through more. Bringing another sexual partner into a committed relationship can be tough with emotions, jealousy, etc.

Nubian
01-02-2002, 10:12 PM
While you've stated that you're basically lovers now, I get the feeling that this doesn't sit too well with you and that you wish the relationship was more committed, hmm? After all, you are afraid of losing her so I surmising that you still have very strong feelings for this person. If so, then you don't have the ideal situation in which to bring another person in. This would just complicate matters, would probably drive you two further apart, and, in effect, achieve the very objective your're trying to avoid, that is, losing her. Before you suggest this "dalliance" with the wild side, I advise you to have a heart-to-heart with your not-so-significant-other (at the moment) and clear the air as to where you stand (emotionally, that is). I've never seen a rocky relationship survive a threesome. Good luck to you old chap!

Oldfart
01-03-2002, 07:03 AM
1. You say that this is after 3 years together. Is this three years
going out together or living together?

2. You have decided to stop going out together, but still have
sex. Who decided?

3. A threesome? If you can't get your twosome together, how
will adding a third dimension do anything but satisfy your
curiosity about a threesome?

4. What does she think of this? Have you asked her any of the
hard questions?

5. If you've ceased a 24/7 (exclusive?) relationship, then how
can it be cheating if she or you see someone else?

6. Angel and Nubian have already said this and more.

7. Understand what you want before you chase it.

Lovediva
01-03-2002, 10:17 PM
Understand what you want before you chase it.

You are so hard to understand sometimes Oldfart!!!!

Guess I can't chase you yet!!!!! ;) ;) :D :D

scotzoidman
01-03-2002, 11:22 PM
Understand what you want before you chase it. Yes, Diva, that would kinda preclude any man from chasing women... & maybe vice-versa? :confused:

PantyFanatic
01-04-2002, 01:12 AM
Just because a dog chases a car doesn’t mean he can drive!
:redghost:

Sometimes he even gets run over.:(

You are the only one who knows all the factors in your situation.
TRY…….to give it a HONEST review. Not always easy,……..or fair, or as you want it, or as you don’t want it. And this is being done be humans who are capable of logic and motivated by instinct.
GOOD LUCK!!:confused:

The best your going to do is get to go for a ride……….if someone opens the door, and if you get in……..and you still don’t know where to car is going!:yellghst:

Oldfart
01-06-2002, 06:43 AM
Diva

Yes you can!

Irish
01-06-2002, 09:31 AM
Wellung---Everyone said it like it really is.A fantasy is just that---
A FANTASY!As someone said--It sounds like you would like a more
commited relationship! Irish
P.S.My $.02.Different strokes for different folks!