PDA

View Full Version : Hey sex fiends

RedHertz
12-20-2001, 02:08 PM
what is your favorite after sex treat for you and your lover, or you and yourself?

Mine range from the classic cigarrette, to icecream, to cuddling, to shower....

or of course another go. ;)

Oldfart
12-20-2001, 02:30 PM
The rest of the just (after)

Nubian
12-20-2001, 05:21 PM
Ice cream and cuddling. The combo just can't be beat.

Lovediva
12-20-2001, 09:17 PM
I usually have a "doobie" and an ice cold glass of water....

Then comes the cuddling...Mmmmm

Then comes the zzzzzzzzzzz's!!!!!!! (For him that is!!!)

I end up playing with myself a little more...then I fall asleep once I am completely relieved!!!!!!! ;) :D :D

PantyFanatic
12-20-2001, 10:05 PM
UNFORTUNATELLY, no question about the cigarette:mad: !………then to cuddle……then CHOICE.:)

To……nap (TOGRTHER, (spoon))…:D

Or …

..ice cream & fruit………..shower………..play..and
ROUND 2!! :p :D :p

biggun
12-21-2001, 10:53 AM
Nothin beats a "doobie", as Diva put it so eloquently, and a cigarette. And on the off chance I get lucky and have round 2 it's a great night.

Biggun

everready
12-21-2001, 05:22 PM
What's all this Max Bygraves stuff about doobie, doobies...

V. kinky I must say.

I love making love where we might get caught. :rolleyes:

Prophet Reality
12-22-2001, 02:34 AM
For me it is cuddling and caressing and getting her excited again. Then I pleasure her until she begs me to stop or fuck her again.

Or least that is what happened the last time I got laid.

How long ago was that again?

Lovediva
12-23-2001, 10:27 AM
For me it is cuddling and caressing and getting her excited again. Then I pleasure her until she begs me to stop or fuck her again.

Just have to fix a typo.... :D

For me it is cuddling and caressing and getting her excited again. Then I pleasure her until she begs me to stop or "make love" to her again.

:D :D...there that goes better with cuddling and caressing!!! :p

motega20
12-24-2001, 04:46 PM
I generally enjoy a good cuddle or a second round. If it is in the morning I love to just spend the entire day with her, if it is during the day perhaps cooking dinner together and if it is at night.....well unfortunately sometimes I fall asleep but if not a long loving talk about whatever as we hold each other. That is my absolute favorite.

rabbit
12-27-2001, 10:06 AM
For me, it is a cold drink, warm blankets, a naked snuggle, and a soft nap...in that order.

rabbit

ROCKHARD
12-27-2001, 05:35 PM
ZZZZZZZ's come pretty quick with great sex.

Lilith
12-28-2001, 11:57 PM
Ice cold water. A workout ;) always leaves me parched. My hubby agrees with all you ice cream lovers. I quit smoking (10 years now) and the after sex cig is still the one I miss the most. I am also fond of drinking ice water in a really hot shower after sex. Tootles!

RedNLaycee
01-09-2002, 10:24 AM
I would probably have to say a nice cold beer...only to get me ready for the next go round!

eastbayfun
01-09-2002, 01:43 PM
For me, a nice giant glass of gatoraide, water, or juice and a nice hot shower. We tend to get all sweaty, and I like to rinse off. She purrs like a kitten, and goes to sleep. Our problem is that I'll clean up but we will go for another round and I'll be back at square one again. I love our problems!

Irish
01-09-2002, 02:13 PM
My favorite sex treat IS sex!!! Irish