PDA

View Full Version : Facial/Jocks

*Asian Girl*
12-18-2001, 05:12 AM
Can anyone tell me why men like to degrade women in sex and why they like to facial their pretty faces? But I have to admit that sometimes I like to be on my knees. I like men wearing jocks too.

pje
12-22-2001, 01:17 AM
Im not sure i get your point exactly.I dont know of one man around here that degrades a woman.As far as the facial goes,its not about just filling some womans face with cum,its about sharing a beautiful thing with the woman and just having fun with someone you enjoy doing that experience with.

PantyFanatic
12-22-2001, 11:35 PM
...and don’t believe that my lady is trying to degrade me when I ask her to cum all over my mouth and face!:p

And I thought when she has my cum all over her , that she WANTED it as much as I WANTED hers:D …. and I hope she is just half as thrilled.:) :p :D

Irish
12-23-2001, 10:19 AM
pantyfanatic---Well said!! Irish

Lovediva
12-23-2001, 10:22 AM
its about sharing a beautiful thing with the woman and just having fun with someone you enjoy doing that experience with.

Mmmm....I couldn't agree more!!!

and don’t believe that my lady is trying to degrade me when I ask her to cum all over my mouth and face!

Say when!!!!! :p :D :D

PantyFanatic
12-23-2001, 04:19 PM
"WHEN................................................................... WHEN........................................................................... when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when,...................WHEN!" :p

keith121
12-23-2001, 07:29 PM
because we say so and you look dirty doing it
you know so why ask?

Lovediva
12-24-2001, 08:15 AM
Hey Keith....

I am sorry..but I don't like that remark...you look dirty doing it

There is NOTHING dirty about sex...if two consenting adults agree to do it......then it's called "act of love making"....:)

I certainly hope we don't have a male chauvinist pig here at Pixies!

ROCKHARD
12-27-2001, 05:48 PM
You havent come across the right man. Most men treat women pretty well in sex and in everyday relationships. Keep looking for a better man.

Ophelia
12-28-2001, 12:57 PM
Well said Diva!