PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor's dog

cockalot
08-01-2001, 04:09 AM
Has anyone ever heard of a dog licking a women's pussy, would it feel the same? Iwalked in on my neighbor one daylast week and her dog was licking her clit and she was in dream-land. Any one have a ny info on that. Would it be safe?

Helixhunter4
08-01-2001, 01:12 PM
depends on the type of dog, but i know this girl who's a zoophyle and she says it's great and safe as long as it's a dog that doesn't bite or anything--and it may need a little training. But dogs are good 4 sexual acts--my labrador retriever has so far learned how to lick my cock to orgasm and fuck me, and it seems to love getting fucked by me and getting BJs--mm mm good

cockalot
08-01-2001, 01:50 PM
Tellme how you trained your dog to do that and did it hurt the first time he entered you? By the way for all the medical reason YOU should fuck a male dog a female yes, but there is some deadly diasese you can get from a male. I too have seen my neighbor lick her dog's cock and I got wet pants just watching How does it taste?

Alpha
08-11-2001, 04:07 AM
Is it really legal to fuck animals. Anyway what if your girlfriend or someone else caught you what would you say for yourself.

Petunia
08-11-2001, 05:36 AM
oooohhh... I LOVE IT!

Diver Down
08-11-2001, 06:09 AM
I found a web site once upon a time that was dedicated to animal sex. I had an extensive library of " how-to" papers that explained what worked and what didn't. I think I found it by searching under "beastiality".
The one thing that I really remember from the site is "never try to insert your penis into your duck". I couldn't believe anybody would even try having sex with a duck.

Petunia
08-11-2001, 06:49 AM
a Duck!? lol That is WILD, Diver! :D

Diver Down
08-11-2001, 07:00 AM
I'm not sure if this is the same site but it looks like it would have all the info anybody could want.

http://www.zoolinks.com/Zoophilia___Resources/

I agree with you, Petunia. But, live and let live as long as nobody is hurt.

Glyndwr
08-12-2001, 12:36 AM
I've heard the expression "Fuck a duck" but what does the duck have to say about it?

Fornikator
08-13-2001, 08:56 PM
Duck: "quack"
Translation: "ouch!"
:eek:

Ducks just aernt physically equipped to be having sex with humans.

I've also heard an expression "shit a brick". But I dont think that one's meant to be acted on literally either :D

DTha7th
08-15-2001, 10:39 PM
Ducks are freekin mean, and damn what you can find on the internet I never thought it.

I ran into one of those Beastiality sites a few times and seen it, all ive got to say is "and I thought I was sick". Some of that is just damn near disturbing, nothing to puke over tho, there is worse.

Oldfart
08-16-2001, 09:04 PM
Good reasons not to:

1. Get caught and you're in court.

2. Dog's mouth isn't disease free.

3. Cuts me out of a job.

Good reasons to: 1. You'll probably like it.

2. None of the other bullshit.

I don't know.

tilly
08-17-2001, 12:33 PM
Male dogs don't need encouragement or lessons. They can smell wet pussy and will just go for it if given a chance.

duckyboy
08-20-2001, 06:13 PM
i had a friend really into beastiality videos, but he only ever had stuff of dogs fucking girls, didn't know you could get a dog to do a guy or that a guy could do a dog