PDA

View Full Version : panties

openminded
12-12-2001, 03:10 PM
I have a panty fetish and I was wondering if I'm alone. I get so turned on by smelling my wife's used panties but i think she also thinks I'm weird. She seems embarassed if after a long day, while we start to make out, I ask her to keep them on till I get btween her legs for some good sucking. I've went as far as going thru friends laundry hamper just so I could smell different girls pussies. Any comments would be appreciated. How bout you girls.What do you think of guys smelling your day old panties.

Irish
12-12-2001, 03:25 PM
I;also;take my wifes' panties out of the hamper and use them to
sniff and masturbate with.She doesn't know that I do this.I; only;
like the;fragrant;ones.They bring back many memories and add a
little to my fantasys. Irish

RedHertz
12-12-2001, 10:57 PM
I wear my beau's underwear whenever I can, they make me feel very sexy and I love feeling close to him. I agree that smelling the undie can be intoxicating, secret sweat is very erotic.

PantyFanatic
12-12-2001, 11:57 PM
:D DID SOMEONE SAY PANTIES?:D

OH YAAAaaaaa……! :p

Just the texture of silky panties on my fingers, face or cock is wonderful, but the truth be known I want the lady with them. For me, the FRESH wet feel, taste and smell of her love honey is intoxicating. Truly enjoy playing with my lady while she wears warm, silky panties and being a oral freak, I love to kiss and gently lick and suck them until I can taste her. :p (there arn't enough smilies) When they’re good and wet, I take them off and put them on the pillow (for now). I can then gleefully eat her to her first or so cum. When we begin to fuck I will reach over and bring them to my lip to taste and suck or lay them on her breast if they’re real wet and suck her nipple through them. <10 minute break> (OOOooo….)

Afterwards, I place them on my pillow and sleep with my face laying on them or put them under the pillow and go to sleep with my hand touching them.

I’ll finish this post later.:redghost:

openminded
12-13-2001, 07:49 AM
Wow, I guess I'm not alone. I've always had a thing for undies and some of my best fantasies are of sniffing strange women crotches, preferably with them in them. and better yet if they would enjoy it also. Watching a sexy woman walking by , on her way home after a day at the office, and imagining what she would smell like if I could only kiss my way up btween her legs, working my way to her crotch and being intoxicated by her very personal smells is an instant hard on for me and probaly a trip someplace to take care of it. Thanks for responding and am looking foward to more ideas. Openminded

rednek
12-13-2001, 08:22 AM
I would love to see some pics of you lovely ladies posted here !!!:D

rednek
12-13-2001, 08:24 AM
Wearing panties I might add!;)

Nubian
12-16-2001, 08:44 PM
but I somtimes love to perform cunnilingus through my wife's panties as a prelude of even greater things to cum (pun intended):D

PantyFanatic
12-23-2001, 04:25 PM
……..let this thread get buried.
SLUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurP! :p

JimJ
12-24-2001, 11:52 PM
Hehehe, how would you like to find these in your stocking? I don't know if any of you would be into anything like this. I've never made a purchase but I look around at sites like these occasionally :D
http://pantystoreonline.com/wornpantys.htm
www.pantychic.com
http://www.perfect10panties.com/all_girls.htm

Happy shopping, hehehe.

PantyFanatic
12-25-2001, 10:34 PM
Look at it like a money wrapper from the bank. It’s beautiful to you because of what cum (pun intended) inside of it. Only nice if the $100 bills are near by. I touch’em, kiss’em, suck’em:p because their the most intimate thing from the lady. (SORRY- DRIFTED THERE A LITTLE) ha ha:p :D

Yah, always hang my stockings, HAYNES, SILK STOCKINGS, over the fireplace, and Santa knows exactly what to fill them with. :yellghst:

Irish
12-26-2001, 08:40 AM
pantyfanatic---Now we know where the PANTY in the name----
"pantyfanatic" came from! Irish

pantylicker
03-13-2003, 09:07 PM
your all not alone i have been smelling and playing with panties sence i was a teen. i have been very lucky that i have a few ladys that think its cute and often send me there worn panties in the mail. needless to say i love to check my mailbox when i get home.

pantycouple
12-29-2010, 02:18 PM
Most men have done exactly what you have done, whether it be with a family members panties like moms panties, sisters panties, cousins panties, aunts panties or maybe neighbors panties, friends moms panties or sisters panties, or like you with your wifes panties. All guys love panties, some just enjoy seeing them while others also enjoy the feel of them, the scent of them, and even the taste of them. Ask most guys and they will confess to having stolen panties at some point. Its just something we guys have a fascination with. Most guys enjoy panties, seeing them, touching them, sniffing them, and yes even wearing them. Many other men do this, panties are close to that certain female part that drives us men crazy, the sight, the smells and there are few men who would not go crazy for it, and when its not available the next best thing is a pair of panties with those scents on it. LOTS of guys do this and that are are many woman who accept this and even get turned on by a guy who uses there panties. Using panties is totally normal and most guys cannot resist examining a pair of panties laying on the floor, or in the hamper or laying in a pile of cloths ready for the wash. Check out our profile for more about us.

gdmeng
08-09-2011, 05:41 AM
I the same have been wearing and playing with panties for years
it fantastic to do so
I have been wearing them to bed with the wife for years too and
she enjoys it too
:molest:

AZRedHot
08-09-2011, 11:03 PM
Once upon a long, long time ago, I sent a pair of my personally perfumed panties to a Pixie. (Say that 5x fast!) He (who hasn't been active here for a long time) was appreciative, and I liked the idea of him enjoying them. Win-win. :D

PantyFanatic
08-10-2011, 01:01 AM
Lucky bastard. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-angry016.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

AZRedHot
08-10-2011, 01:08 AM
All he had to do is ask. I'm easy. ;)

gdmeng
08-10-2011, 04:41 AM
of course you realise what you have done here
who do i address my order to so i can do the same
ill put my address on the order
wouldnt it be nice
wow

garry :wink:

dicksbro
09-01-2011, 04:26 AM
Do we need an opinion from Lilith on whether it's legal to start an order form thread? :slurp: :D

Oops, I'd better not ask that in case my wife is nearby. :(

AZRedHot
09-02-2011, 12:01 AM
Oops, I'd better not ask that in case my wife is nearby. :(

Seriously, DB. You gotta be single, or have your wife's permission via a signed and notarized note. :) I don't mess around with sneaks or people's marriages.

Lord Snow
09-02-2011, 12:16 AM
Cool, I'm single and therefore don't need permission.

dicksbro
09-10-2011, 01:22 AM
:(

PantyFanatic
02-11-2014, 10:45 PM
:bump:

gdmeng
02-11-2014, 10:53 PM
i still enjoy a pair panties such a beautiful thing to wear
i do like lingerie of any kind and wearing of course
i always take offers lol