PDA

View Full Version : Oral Sex Tips

CptMorgan
05-04-2001, 11:26 PM
For all you out there that dispise the taste of a man's juices, here is a tip.

Prior to the festivities, have you man consume good beer and citrus. My fiance discovered that I taste the best after I have finished a Corona with a lime. Other good quality beers such as Rolling Rocks or Sam Adams work good, but not so well with the cheaper beers like Coors Light. Hard liquor works too, but keep it in a pure or mixed with citrus form, like a vodka sour but not a white russian.

The alcohol has some other bonus benefits besides, like a little longer lasting time. :)

However, try to avoid red meat, fish, and most of all, the "evil" vegetables like Brocolli, Brussel Sprouts and Asparagus. These have been discovered to produce unliked results.

joys
05-27-2001, 12:32 AM
That is nonsence

tummykitten
05-27-2001, 08:38 AM
actually he is right!! the more citrus a man has in his diet the better he tastes!! its a bit sweeter i suppose!! but fruits like pineapple and lime etc are really the sort of things you should encourage him to eat!! i dunno about the beer tho...thats new to me!!

John_L
06-21-2001, 02:29 PM
Per a former GF, drink a LOT of pinapple juice a few hours ahead of time. Let it get into your system. She liked the flavor better that way...

Fang
06-22-2001, 09:39 AM
I've also heard that smoking will leave semen tasting metallic... although I know that my wife has never complained about my taste after we smoke a doob or two... maybe it's only tobacco...

AmourNow
06-23-2001, 07:24 AM
Did I hear someone say smoKe a doob??? :D

Making love when you are high is awesome....you are so relaxed....and you let yourself go.... no inhibitions....mmmmm..

Doobie anyone??? :D

John_L
06-24-2001, 01:38 PM
Amour,
When I smoke, I get this incredible urge to eat pussy. Fortunatly it lasts for a couple hours.....

So if you pass that one to me, you'd better be willing to take the consequences... ;)

AmourNow
06-24-2001, 03:56 PM
Puff, Puff, Puff.....Pass............. :D ;)

RipCord
06-25-2001, 05:45 AM
I grab the doobie from Amour...puff.. puff ...pass...

Now..I can pound for hours....!!!!

Pot and sex is a total rush, Just wished my wife would toke :(

Fang
06-25-2001, 11:20 AM
I've decided to start a "sex while high" thread... check it out!

By the way, Amour you are the only one who can bogart my joint!

Fang
06-25-2001, 11:21 AM
I'm starting a new "sex while high" thread... Check it out and add your replies.

By the way, you can bogart my "joint" any time you want Amour!